Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Fontana

Gulfshore Oral Surgery, PA

1585 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 2 Naples, FL 34109

Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 2003 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Fontana's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fontana

Dr. Fontana?
Dr. Fontana's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS
I recently had an extraction of a molar performed by Dr. Fontana. I would highly recommend Dr. Fontana. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Fontana explained the procedure in detail. The evening of the procedure Dr. Fontana called me to make sure there were no problems. I will definitely go back to Dr. Fontana for any future needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
I had a perfect experience under the care of Dr. Steven Fontana and his staff. I had a tooth extracted and requested sedation. I received exceptional care and personal attention in an exceptionally clean procedure room/office. Doctor Fontana and his staff are compassionate and caring from the evaluation to the follow up recheck. Everything is explained and continued care is shown with follow up calls to check on you. I absolutely recommend Doctor Fontana and his staff at Gulf Shore Oral Surgery in Naples.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Went in with a little spot on my tongue. The Doctor was able to remove it that day. There was not enough pain after surgery to need any pain pills. Very little discomfort was all. Great job by entire staff Thank You.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Dr. Fontana and his staff provided me with very professional and attentive care. I am extremely impressed by his staff and his work. I have absolutely no complaints about this establishment. As the owner of the Watermark Grille I am very observational and there was not one issue or problem I had with Dr. Fontana. While getting my wisdom teeth removed I had asked him when he was going to pull out the other tooth and to my amaze, he had already taken it out. It was completely painless and I recove
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Recently I had a wisdom tooth removed. Being from Boston, I had to choose a dentist and oral surgeon quickly. I was referred to Dr. Steven Fontana and went to meet him. I was immediately impressed. He answered all my questions and addressed my many concerns.The wisdom tooth was removed with no problems. Two weeks later I had a followup visit and was very pleased with Dr. Fontana's consideration of all my needs. I highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Outstanding staff who greet you with a smile and are as professional beyond expectations. Dr. Fontana was caring, and exceeded my expectations as both a dentist and surgeon. This was the best doctor patient experience I have experienced in my 70 years as a patient. Called after surgery to check on me and follow-up was excellent. They are the Best in the Business!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Just loved Dr Fontana and his staff ..They took such good care of my 10 year old son..I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an oral surgeon...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Dr Fontana is a competent medical professional, his office practices and staff are chaotic and unprofessional to say the least. I personally have had enough of this office and a few incredibly rude staff members. It seems like every time they get a great staff member they don't seem to last more than a few months. I will not be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Great Doctor & staff all the ladies were very nice and professional. I had oral surgery done and the Doctor did a great job explaining everything to me and answering all my questions. Would definitely recommend Dr. Fontana.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Highly recommend this facility and Dr. Fontana. Excellent chair side manner and entire staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Felt completely at ease for my wisdom tooth extraction. Pain free and follow-up was very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fontana?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

1999

Dr. Fontana accepts

1 board action Found
  • License revocation or suspension (10/21/2009)View details
No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Fontana's experience treating your condition or procedure