Dentistry  |
Dr. Steven Finley, DDS
Dr. Steven Finley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Wichita Falls, TX. He is 43 years old.

4506 Kemp Blvd

Wichita Falls, TX 76308

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Finley

Education data for Dr. Finley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Finley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Finley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Finley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Finley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finley to family and friends
Dr. Finley's Performance
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Very professional with excellent staff!
in Burkburnett, TX |
I just recently had some dental work done by Dr. Finley. Everyone made me feel very relaxed and they were very easy to talk to. They answered all my questions and overall my experience was excellent.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Dr. Finley is a joy to be around. I feel as though he is very thorough and really cares about my teeth! His dental hygienist, Heather, is so delightful and she makes me feel so relaxed and at ease when she is cleaning my teeth that I actually enjoy going to the dentist! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Finley, Dr. Pitts and my hygienist, Heather, for your dental care!
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I loved how the dental assistant and the Dr. both talked about what and why they were doing something. Both were very friendly and made the visit nice.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Always on time, they never make me wait, which is of utmost importance to me. Sandy is great - I have been seeing her for maybe 10 years? ? ? Dr. Finley always takes time to talk and listen and do the final check on me. If anyone has dental fears - they should really come here. I actually look forward to my 6 month check up!
in wichita falls |
Sandy is the best ever!
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Dr. Finley and Sandy are always very caring. They have taken excellent care of my dental health.
Pleasant professional and prompt
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Awesome, quick scheduling, great staff! My family has been going to him for 6-7 years.
Great experience
in Burkburnett, Texas |
Dr. Finley and his staff are excellent.
in Wichita Falls, Texas |
Dr. Finley is always such a friendly face.. Always concerned about his patients well being.., couldn't ask for a better dentist!
The staff is always great! Makes the dentist experience much better!
Wichita Falls, TX |
He checked my teeth after they were cleaned.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I like most people hate going to the dentist, but the staff and service here is above and beyond any dentist i have ever been to.they get you back on time and make you feel good about going to the dentist would recommend them for any dental work needed always willing to do what ever they can to help!!!!
in Wichita Falls, TX |
We all have the best experiences with Dr Finley and staff!! Couldn't all for better....
in Wichita Falls, vTX |
He is always knowledgeable about the procedure and lets you know all of your options
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I would recommend Dr Finley because he is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and always has a smile on his face.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Step inside Texoma Family Dentistry and you'll immediately feel at ease about the appointment many people fear. Why go anywhere else when you are already at the BEST IN TOWN.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Dr. Finley is very informative and is more than willing to explain all procedures and options.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
Very polite, professional dentist. Explained my procedures clearly and went over my options with me. Very involved with my dental care.
in Wichita Falls, Tx |
Step inside Texoma Family Dentistry and you'll immediately feel at ease about the appointment many people fear. Friendly office staff welcome you and my hygenist, Sandy Krottinger , is the best in town!! I have seen her for 30+ years and am grateful that I found Dr. Finley upon the retirement of former employer. Dr Finley provides a variety of treatment options and his professionalism gives the patient great confidence. My family highly recommends this dental practice.
in WICHITA FALLS Texas |
Dr.Finley is very nice. He explains everything so you can understand what you need to know! The office is very clean and comfortable. Kristy is so nice when you call! He has and is doing wonders for my son's teeth with braces!
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Finley and his staff to others, because of their professionalism, efficient, and patient care. I get my teeth cleaned and all dental care at Dr. Finley's office for a number of years and I am very pleased with the staff and the scheduling process and reminders.
New York, NY |
Always quick and extremely knowledgeable. Explains everything in layman terms so the patient knows what to expect and how to take care of.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Finley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Finley?