Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Demetriou

Steven C. Demetriou, DMD

1147 Main St Ste 204 Tewksbury, MA 01876

Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Tewksbury, MA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Eastman Dental Center in 1984 and practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.

Dr. Demetriou accepts

Dr. Demetriou accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Life
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Demetriou treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Demetriou understands that choosing the right pediatric dentist is important. While many dentists claim to be family dentists who see children, Dr. Steven C. Demetriou is a pediatric specialist who has been in practice since 1984. He has an educa...

• Pediatric Dentistry

3.2051282051282053%

Dr. Demetriou?
Dr. Demetriou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD
Fantastic!! My four kids love coming to the dentist. We have been with Dr. Demetriou since my little one was 2 and he is now 15! They are amazing with each and everyone one of my children and know how to cater to each one of their needs. I am so happy I chose this practice so many years ago!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
Switched my young son aftter 8 years of quick visits and many questions. Took him to our own family dentist and what a mess! Several cavities had to be re-filled due to poor dentistry! My family dentist still has no idea what the cavities were filled with? A couple were so bad they were in need of border line root canals! I'm so angry with this man and his deception. I wonder how many others have no clue about his lack of professionalism. BEWARE ALL!!! He is not what you think. Get out now!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My daughter just had her 6 month visit yesterday and she has always been a bit on the nervous side and they hygienists and the Doctor knew it. She did amazing yesterday and they did a wonderful job of showing her their excitement as to how far she has come in the last 6 months. She felt like a super star! They were so proud of her and and that just boosted her confidence even more! Great job everybody we are already looking forward to our next visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
We switched to this office 6 months ago, we've had 3 visits now and we are pleasantly surprised with how happy we are here. Lot's of fun things in the waiting room to entertain a little one, but we have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen so I usually end up sticking around after the appointment to let my son play! The nurses are super sweet and the doctor is very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
Brought both of my children there for dentistry and braces. Son was always having cavities re-filled due to more decay or so I was told. Brought him to my dentist who had to RE-FILL 10 teeth due to the poor dentistry and uneven fillings which were catching food debris. My daughter still had cement on her teeth from her braces which were taken off TWO YEARS ago! DON"T USE THIS DENTIST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
I recommend Dr Steven demetriou for pediatric dentist. He has been great with my 14 year old daughter. Her filling came out and he fixed it immediately. Always reminds for 6 month cleaning. Also all the woman in the office are very nice and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
This office is the best from the time you walk into the front door to the time you leave. The staff is very friendly and they make sure your children are happy and well taking care of. Dr. Demetriou answers all your questions and they make sure your child is in the best care with their teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
We love Dr. Steve and his staff. They have always been so understanding of our needs and my girls love going to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
The staff is super friendly and knows how to work with kids. The front office is organized and efficient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
The staff are great and we are In and out with both kids under an hour every time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My kids have been to a few different dentists before we found Dr. Demetrious office, and I'm so glad we did! The staff are amazing, and really care about their patients. Making the kids feel comfortable about going to the dentist is their top priority, and we've had nothing but pleasant experiences there. Thank you for being awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
Even when my daughter is scared he calms her down. He has the patients of a saint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My both boy's hated there last dentist i had to fight with them both glad i made the call to switch my kids dentist my kids love going now Dr demetriou is worth an hr of my ride and his office staff can't find any other place so friendly and caring as much as they do for the kids thank you for all you guys do
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My son looks forward to his dental visits because of the friendly staff at Dr. Demetriou's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My kids were nervous at first to go to the dentist, but the hygienists are amazing and they go back every 6 months for their check ups no problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Demetriou for 16 years. He requires special assistance and that is why I was referred to the doctor. He and his team are outstanding and provide premium care. The environment is pleasant and appropriate and the staff is extremely accommodating. I am proud to say that caring for my son's dental needs has been a smooth process and he has always get great reports from the doctor in his regular checkups.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
My son LOVES going to the dentist! They are great with him. He is usually very nervous about new things but they made him feel right at home! Dr. Steve is awesome with the kids as are all the dental assistants! I recommended him to friends and family all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
Dr. Steve was amazing with my very anxious little girl. He sang to her while she was having her filling done. The staff was very warm and calming to her as well. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a fantastic pediatric dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?
Both Dr and Staff are very poor in communicating with kids and they are very rigid and robot like expressions and do not give much time to kids to settle. I have my 2 kids taken treatment here and younger kid had cavity filling. Frankly the experience was awful with their rude attitude and plastic face expressions...Kids are very sensitive and dental related treatment for kids are too much and so its onus on parents and doctors/staff to cuddle/settle them.Unfortunately it didnt happen here...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Demetriou, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Demetriou?