Dr. Steven Covino, DDS

Dr. Steven Covino, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Dr. Steven Covino, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Doylestown, PA. He graduated from Children's Hospial of Buffalo and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontics.Read his story

5175 Cold Spring Creamery Rd Ste 8

Doylestown, PA 18902

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Covino

Dr. Covino's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Covino "Thank you for your inquiry about me and my practice. I am a Board Certified Orthodontist practicing in Bucks county with over 20 years of experience. My practice philosophy is one that educates patients about their present esthetic and bite related issues, listens to their treatment objectives and discusses a course of action. Our office environment is relaxed and friendly. We are not the BIGGEST practice in town nor due we want to be. Quality care comes from me and my staff with myself accomplishing 99.9% of all hands on treatment of patients. I welcome the opportunity for you to meet with m and my staff."

This content was provided by Dr. Covino "     As an orthodontist treating young growing individuals I always like to first address any issues that may potentially lead to bigger issues down the road first.  That said if I feel that any present bite related issues can be treated more efficiently and effectively at a later date I would prefer to monitor an individuals growth and development over time.  Not only does this allow me to develop a relationship with someone but it also affords me greater insight into how develop the timing of my treatment and the modality of care.

Adult care is always much more individualized.  For my adult patients I really try to spend a lot of time determining their objectives and time frame for treatment.  Much discussion then occurs not only on what will be done but how it is to be accomplished."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• BS
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
  • Invisalign
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Covino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Covino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Covino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Covino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Covino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Covino to family and friends

Dr. Covino's Performance

Both of my kids have been patients of Dr. Covino. He is great with the kids and they like to go to their appointments. We now have the braces off and the teeth look great. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
YES absolutely. We have referred many of my daughters friends. Dr. Covino is wonderful. Always on time & easy to schedule appointments. We had a wonderful experience from Day 1.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0