Dr. Steven Corben, DMD

Dr. Steven Corben, DMD

Dentistry  |

Steven A. Corben is a General dentist practicing in Danvers, MA, started practicing 1981. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Clinical Research Foundation American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Dentistry for Children Academy of Stress and Chronic Disease American College of Forensic Examiners Massachusetts Dental Society American Board of Forensic Dentistry American Board of Forensic Examiners PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Corben Dentures Tooth Extractions Oral Pathology Exam Preventive Dentistry Root Canals Teeth Grinding/Bruxism TMJ Wisdom Tooth Removal Dental Emergencies Sleep Apnea/Snoring Dental Implants Lumineers Orthodontics Invisalign Laser Assisted Dentistry Snap on Smile Crowns and Bridges Inlays and Onlays Biomimetic Dentistry Tooth Whitening FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks (with I.D.), American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, Lending club and Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Delta Dental Premier Blue Cross Blue Shield - Dental Blue Cigna PPO GEHA WEBSITE stevenacorbencom

Dr. Corben & Associates

301 Newbury St

Danvers, MA 01923

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Corben

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Corben This is a great dental office from the moment you walk in. The staff is so welcoming and genuinely so nice. Dr. Corben is thorough, yet conservative. He helps the patient understand all the options available. The treatment I have received was painless, quick and above par. Excellent work. Everyone talks to you so you forget your anxieties. They share funny stories and make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend to my family, friends and coworkers. Dr. Corben will be making my smile beautiful without any surprises. I am so glad I found this dentist.

This content was provided by Dr. Corben After several years of headaches and breaking off portions of my back teeth (I'm a serious grinder) I began Invisalign treatment with Dr Corben. It was easy, almost painless and well worth it. I have not only a healthier bite now, but a smile that gets me loads of compliments. And as an added bonus, the retainers I use at night control my grinding. I have not had one of those 6 am headaches in a long, long time.

This content was provided by Dr. Corben I am very impressed with my overall experience at this office! The entire staff are all very professional and I felt comfortable right away. I would recommend this office to anyone who is afraid of the dentist because they know how to make patients feel at ease in the chair!

This content was provided by Dr. Corben "Dr. Steven A. Corben is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Danvers and Salem areas for more than 30 years. Dr. Corben is experienced in Dental Emergencies, Sleep Apnea/Snoring and Dental Implants. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Clinical Research Foundation and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Corben has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Corben has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Corben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corben's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corben to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Corben's Performance
never had any problems
I enjoyed my first visit to the office . The doctor took the time to listen to all of my concerns and took into consideration my fear of the dentist . The front desk girls were pleasant and I could tell everyone there cares about the patients. I am excited for my next visit.
i have never had a bad experience here and come here every 3 months. Rachel is awesome!! and the staff is very friendly.
Highly recommend!!!
Dr Corben is always professional and excellent clinician
always a positive experienc
Very professional and knowleable
The Doctors and staff at this office are exceptional. I actually feel that I am treated as an individual. They take the time to hear my concerns and customize treatment for my specific needs. I never have a problem getting an appointment, as they have two locations offering evening and Saturday appointments. My hygienist Rachel, always greets me with a friendly smile and takes the time to educate me on improving my oral health. The front desk staff are also terrific. They...
I came in for my 3 month periodontal treatment today. I had an excellent pain free experience as always and enjoyed seeing Marina again. She is an excellent dental hygienist who performs her duties well! I enjoy coming to this dental practice because I feel that Dr. Corben and his associates make me feel relaxed and stress free! I highly recommend this practice.
in Salem, Ma |
I went in today because some bonding fell off (I think) and they were able to fit me in . I don't really like the office I was going to because they make you wait forever. Turns out Dr Corben got me out of discomfort, so my tongue wasn't pushing on the rough area. I will be starting a better option for this tooth right away, thank G-D. The staff was cheerful and warm. The office feels homey, not clinical. Very clean!
I have never been a fan of the dentist, but Dr Corben and his amazing staff have been excellent. They are very efficient and I would highly recommend them,
Dr. Corben's dental office in Salem has been a favorite of mine for years. It is a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Michelle and the other ladies are so nice, I really look forward to seeing them. I can't say enough about my hygienist, Rachel. She is so thorough and so sweet. Dr. Corben and his assistants always take me promptly and explain everything to me. The dental work I've gotten is painless and I think very high quality. I have some crowns that have lasted ove...
I was very surprised at how relaxed and at ease i felt in Marina's chair, she has a gently touch and welcoming demeanor. The overall experience with this hygienist was informative , funny and soothing.
This is a great dental office from the moment you walk in. The staff is so welcoming and genuinely so nice. Dr. Corben is thorough, yet conservative. He helps the patient understand all the options available. The treatment I have received was painless, quick and above par. Excellent work. Everyone talks to you so you forget your anxieties. They share funny stories and make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend to my family, friends and coworkers. Dr. Corben wil...
in Newburyport Ma |
Perfectly awesome experience with this dentist! My work looks amazing and it was virtually painless to boot. I highly recommend to everyone to make Dr. Corben their dentist. You will leave smiling for sure.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Corben, DMD?

Visit Dr. Corben

Dr. Corben accepts 4 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA