Dr. Steven Corben, DMD

Dr. Steven Corben, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Steven Corben, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Danvers, MA and has been practicing for 37 years. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Dr. Corben & Associates

301 Newbury St

Danvers, MA 01923

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Corben

Dr. Corben's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Corben "Steven A. Corben is a General dentist practicing in Danvers, MA, started practicing 1981. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Clinical Research Foundation American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Dentistry for Children Academy of Stress and Chronic Disease American College of Forensic Examiners Massachusetts Dental Society American Board of Forensic Dentistry American Board of Forensic Examiners PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Corben Dentures Tooth Extractions Oral Pathology Exam Preventive Dentistry Root Canals Teeth Grinding/Bruxism TMJ Wisdom Tooth Removal Dental Emergencies Sleep Apnea/Snoring Dental Implants Lumineers Orthodontics Invisalign Laser Assisted Dentistry Snap on Smile Crowns and Bridges Inlays and Onlays Biomimetic Dentistry Tooth Whitening FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks (with I.D.), American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, Lending club and Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Delta Dental Premier Blue Cross Blue Shield - Dental Blue Cigna PPO GEHA WEBSITE stevenacorbencom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Corben "This is a great dental office from the moment you walk in. The staff is so welcoming and genuinely so nice. Dr. Corben is thorough, yet conservative. He helps the patient understand all the options available. The treatment I have received was painless, quick and above par. Excellent work. Everyone talks to you so you forget your anxieties. They share funny stories and make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend to my family, friends and coworkers. Dr. Corben will be making my smile beautiful without any surprises. I am so glad I found this dentist."

"After several years of headaches and breaking off portions of my back teeth (I'm a serious grinder) I began Invisalign treatment with Dr Corben. It was easy, almost painless and well worth it. I have not only a healthier bite now, but a smile that gets me loads of compliments. And as an added bonus, the retainers I use at night control my grinding. I have not had one of those 6 am headaches in a long, long time."

"I am very impressed with my overall experience at this office! The entire staff are all very professional and I felt comfortable right away. I would recommend this office to anyone who is afraid of the dentist because they know how to make patients feel at ease in the chair!"

"Dr. Steven A. Corben is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Danvers and Salem areas for more than 30 years. Dr. Corben is experienced in Dental Emergencies, Sleep Apnea/Snoring and Dental Implants. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Clinical Research Foundation and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School of Dental Medicine - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Corben has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Corben has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Corben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Corben's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corben to family and friends

Dr. Corben's Performance

never had any problems
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I enjoyed my first visit to the office . The doctor took the time to listen to all of my concerns and took into consideration my fear of the dentist . The front desk girls were pleasant and I could tell everyone there cares about the patients. I am excited for my next visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
i have never had a bad experience here and come here every 3 months. Rachel is awesome!! and the staff is very friendly.
Highly recommend!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Corben is always professional and excellent clinician
Are you Dr. Corben?