Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Steven Castro, DDS
Dr. Castro graduated from the University of San Francisco and completed his doctorate degree at the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry. In 1996, he established his career in dentistry and presently practices in his new state-of-the-art facility on Route 10 in Chester, Virginia. Dr. Castro is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Virginia Dental Association (VDA). He served eight years as a Captain in the United States Army. Each year, Dr. Castro contributes and supports the local communities by participating in the national program 'Give Kids a Smile'. Driven by a passion for dentistry, Dr. Castro's goal is to give every patient the personal attention they need to feel comfortable and taken care of while giving them the best dental care available. In his free time Dr. Castro enjoys spending time with his four children and traveling with his wife, Heather. He is also an avid golfer and sports enthusiast and can be found practicing his golf swing on most weekends.

Steven A. Castro DDS

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Castro

Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.

I appreciate the time you've taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Michigan State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Castro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Castro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castro to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Castro's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
This is a wonderful office! They make you feel so comfortable and welcome.
in Chesterfield , VA |
This office is by far the best dental practice around. The staff prides themselves on patient satisfaction and superb dental care.
Chester, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Castro for over 10 years. He is always great at making me feel comfortable with any procedure that I am having. However as much as I like him, on my visit yesterday there was a situation that I just can't get out of my head. I'm not sure what had happen but the manager in the front started yelling at an employee in front of everyone. This was totally unprofessional and I felt so bad for the employee she has always been so friendly and helpful to me and my family.
in Colonial Heights, Va |
this dental office over exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend them ?? they are very knowledgeable and explain things thoroughly. everyone there are friendly and make you feel right at home, not to say that they also have many payment options that fit my budget!
in Chester, Virginia |
I have a hard time getting numb due to excessive bone. Dr. Castro is familiar with how difficult dental work is for me and goes above and beyond to make my dental procedures as comfortable as possible. He and the staff are very patient and caring. I trust Dr.Castro abilities and only trust him for procedures done on me. I only go to him for my dental care and highly recommend his services to anyone seeking dental care.
in Petersburg |
Dr.Castro and staff are AWESOM. I will highly recommend his practice to everyone.He is everything a dentist should be and more. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Castro, DDS?
Are you Dr. Castro?

Dental PPO
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.