Dr. Steven Castro, DDS

Dr. Steven Castro, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Castro, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chester, VA. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

2930 W Hundred Rd

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Castro

Dr. Castro's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Castro "Dr. Castro graduated from the University of San Francisco and completed his doctorate degree at the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry. In 1996, he established his career in dentistry and presently practices in his new state-of-the-art facility on Route 10 in Chester, Virginia. Dr. Castro is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Virginia Dental Association (VDA). He served eight years as a Captain in the United States Army. Each year, Dr. Castro contributes and supports the local communities by participating in the national program 'Give Kids a Smile'. Driven by a passion for dentistry, Dr. Castro's goal is to give every patient the personal attention they need to feel comfortable and taken care of while giving them the best dental care available. In his free time Dr. Castro enjoys spending time with his four children and traveling with his wife, Heather. He is also an avid golfer and sports enthusiast and can be found practicing his golf swing on most weekends."

This content was provided by Dr. Castro "Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.

I appreciate the time you've taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Castro is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Castro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Castro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castro's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castro to family and friends

Dr. Castro's Performance

I rarely leave reviews, but this practice is wonderful. I am a new patient, my tooth cracked the prior night and the staff came in early the next morning to extract it. My tooth was broken in several pieces, this staff was so sympathetic, wonderful and understanding of the pain I was in. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Castro for 17 years. He and his team are wonderful. I used to be terrified of going to the dentist but Dr. Castro took away that fear. He always listens to my concerns. My daughters are adults now but continue to see Dr. Castro. Highly recommend them!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is a wonderful office! They make you feel so comfortable and welcome.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This office is by far the best dental practice around. The staff prides themselves on patient satisfaction and superb dental care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Castro for over 10 years. He is always great at making me feel comfortable with any procedure that I am having. However as much as I like him, on my visit yesterday there was a situation that I just can't get out of my head. I'm not sure what had happen but the...more
Are you Dr. Castro?