Dr. Steven Brenman, DMD

Dr. Steven Brenman, DMD

Dentistry  |
46 reviews

Dr. Steven Brenman is a Dentist serving the Staten Island area for more than 25 years. Dr. Brenman is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers, Bridges and Dentures. He is also a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Second District Dental Society and the South Shore Study Club.Dr. Brenman was awarded the Top Dentist Award in 2014. Professional Associations American Dental Association Second District Dental Society South Shore Study Club Awards & Accolades Top Dentist Award, 2014 Office Hours Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:00pm Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm Forms of Payment Cash, checks, major credit cards. Insurances Accepted Healthplex MetLife PBA DC 37 Aetna ...See Less

Steven H. Brenman DMD

1311 Bay St

Staten Island, NY 10305

• Healthplex Insurance Company
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Brenman

Patient Testimonials

All my anxiety was put to rest Dr Brenman was kind and eager to answer all my questions when my visit was completed I was confident I picked the right dentist.
For years I avoided going to the Dentist because of past horrible experience. A friend recommended Dr. Brenman and I haven't been more happier. The staff was always helpful and patient; even when I had a million questions. The best part is, I didn't feel a thing. I was comfortable and at ease because of the pleasant atmosphere. Truly the best Staten Island-SI has to other!
Dr. Brenman and Alex took the time to make sure that not only my teeth looked how I hoped, but that they used the best options and techniques for my issues. I couldn't be more pleased with the way I was treated and how I look now. HIghly recommend.

Our dental practice, located in Staten Island, New York, is dedicated to creating beautiful, long-lasting smiles and maintaining oral health of our patients. We deliver the highest quality general, restorative and cosmetic dental care in an atmosphere of warmth, kindness and respect. Our caring staff welcomes children, adults and seniors. Our goal is not just to correct any dental pathology, but to help you prevent oral health care problems in the future.

Whether your dental needs include a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care every step of the way. We utilize the latest technologies to help enhance the smiles and oral health of our patients

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Fairleigh Dickinson School of Dentistry-DMD
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Brenman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brenman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brenman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brenman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brenman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brenman to family and friends
Dr. Brenman's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Staten Island, NY |
I was going on vacation and needed my front tooth fixed .Dr Brennan and his staff worked very hard to get me a flipper for my tooth. Because I put it off they only had one day to do it.they were amazing at getting everything done for my trip. I really appreciated all their hard work. Thank you Dr Brennan you saved my cruise from being stressful with a loose tooth. I looked great thanks to you and your staff.
Staten Island, NY |
Pro: Dr. Brenman is an excellent dentist. Best dentist out there. Con's: Everything else. Nasty dental assistant with 0 compassion, dirty office, outdated equipment, dirty bathroom with inadequate supplies and watered down soap, front desk is scatterbrained on so many levels and poor follow-up ability.
fantastic person and great staff
I have been terrified of dentists my whole life. Dr. Brenman was terrific. He understood my fears, and talked me through the entire procedure. Very caring. Fantastic!
great job by all
Makes patient comfortable and is top notch in my eyes!
Very comfortable
always ready to answer questions and give answers
I am a long time patient and have always received excellent care.
felt secure and at ease with Dr. Brenman
great staff
Dr. Brenman made me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit today. I experienced no pain and love how my teeth look!
I love my cleaning and enjoyed this visit..Always a pleasure to be seen here.
all my life i have had a fear of the dentist but since i found Dr Brenman i love how he makes me feel at home and comfortable. His staff is great and i have been a patient for 30yrs.
I am very happy with the office of Dr Brenman.
It was awesome visit. I love the staff and doctor Brenman is the best.
Wonderful I've been here for years and experience has always been great.
A very good experience very nice and patient with me explained everything clearly would highly recommend him.
It was delightful experience.
in Staten Island, NY |
Come here if you want to waste your money, have your teeth screwed up enough that you'll have to find another dentist to fix his work. The cleaning you'll get will be about as thorough as using your own toothbrush and tooth paste. And, the place is filthy with old equipment! When you see Duct Tape used on equipment you know what you are dealing with. Run very far away from this practice and never look back.
Staten Island, NY |
I've been coming to this dentist for years and it is awful. The hygienists are extremely rough with my teeth and gums, and they often hurt for hours after. When the dentist comes in after to look at my teeth, its usually only for one second. He doesn't say anything to me and then immediately leaves. I used to come here for the convenience, but I'm definitely switching to a new dentist now. I'm tired of this treatment.
in Staten Island ny |
Great caring dentist very nice staff
Sweet and caring staff.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Brenman, DMD?

Visit Dr. Brenman