Dr. Steven Brenman, DMD

• Healthplex Insurance Company
  • MetLife

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

All my anxiety was put to rest Dr Brenman was kind and eager to answer all my questions when my visit was completed I was confident I picked the right dentist.

For years I avoided going to the Dentist because of past horrible experience. A friend recommended Dr. Brenman and I haven't been more happier. The staff was always helpful and patient; even when I had a million questions. The best part is, I didn't feel a thing. I was comfortable and at ease because of the pleasant atmosphere. Truly the best Staten Island-SI has to other!

Dr. Brenman and Alex took the time to make sure that not only my teeth looked how I hoped, but that they used the best options and techniques for my issues. I couldn't be more pleased with the way I was treated and how I look now. HIghly recommend.

Personal Bio

FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
Staten Island, NY |
Pro: Dr. Brenman is an excellent dentist. Best dentist out there. Con's: Everything else. Nasty dental assistant with 0 compassion, dirty office, outdated equipment, dirty bathroom with inadequate supplies and watered down soap, front desk is scatterbrained on so many levels and poor follow-up ability.
fantastic person and great staff
I have been terrified of dentists my whole life. Dr. Brenman was terrific. He understood my fears, and talked me through the entire procedure. Very caring. Fantastic!
great job by all
Makes patient comfortable and is top notch in my eyes!
Very comfortable
always ready to answer questions and give answers
I am a long time patient and have always received excellent care.
felt secure and at ease with Dr. Brenman
great staff
Dr. Brenman made me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit today. I experienced no pain and love how my teeth look!
I love my cleaning and enjoyed this visit..Always a pleasure to be seen here.
all my life i have had a fear of the dentist but since i found Dr Brenman i love how he makes me feel at home and comfortable. His staff is great and i have been a patient for 30yrs.
I am very happy with the office of Dr Brenman.
It was awesome visit. I love the staff and doctor Brenman is the best.
Wonderful I've been here for years and experience has always been great.
A very good experience very nice and patient with me explained everything clearly would highly recommend him.
It was delightful experience.
in Staten Island, NY |
Come here if you want to waste your money, have your teeth screwed up enough that you'll have to find another dentist to fix his work. The cleaning you'll get will be about as thorough as using your own toothbrush and tooth paste. And, the place is filthy with old equipment! When you see Duct Tape used on equipment you know what you are dealing with. Run very far away from this practice and never look back.
Staten Island, NY |
I've been coming to this dentist for years and it is awful. The hygienists are extremely rough with my teeth and gums, and they often hurt for hours after. When the dentist comes in after to look at my teeth, its usually only for one second. He doesn't say anything to me and then immediately leaves. I used to come here for the convenience, but I'm definitely switching to a new dentist now. I'm tired of this treatment.
in Staten Island ny |
Great caring dentist very nice staff
Have you seen Dr. Steven Brenman, DMD?

Dr. Brenman says...

Dr. Steven Brenman is a Dentist serving the Staten Island area for more than 25 years. Dr. Brenman is experienced in Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers, Bridges and Dentures. He is also a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Second District Dental Society and the South Shore Study Club.Dr. Brenman was awarded the Top Dentist Award in 2014.

Professional Associations

• Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
  • Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm

Forms of Payment

• Cash, checks, major credit cards.

Insurances Accepted

• Veneers
  • Root Canals
  • Orthodontics
  • Invasilign

Dr. Brenman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Fairleigh Dickinson School Of Dentistry-Dmd

Dr. Brenman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brenman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Amalgam Dental Fillings