Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Bowman

Kalamazoo Orthodontics, P.C.

1314 W Milham Ave Portage, MI 49024

Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Portage, MI and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Bowman accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Bowman has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(269) 344-2466Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Bowman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bowman's conditions and procedures:

• Invisalign®
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Orthodontic Disorders

We take an innovative approach to creating beautiful, natural smiles that have a life changing impact on our patients- that's what makes us unique! We can do this because Dr. Bowman is a world-renowned ortho-inventor and actually educates other ortho...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Bowman?
Dr. Bowman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Everyone is so curtiouse helpful. I recommend this place to anyone looking for an orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
I am absolutely in awe at how amazingly knowledgeable Dr. Bowman is about orthodontics, he is without doubt a trailblazer in his field. Do. Bowman is beyond capable and and has a resume that anyone in his field would love to have. I’m so impressed by his skill, ability and list of satisfied patients. Dr. Bowman even explained to me the mistakes that my orthodontist made with my treatment some years ago. I will definitely be getting braces for myself AGAIN once my daughter finishes her treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
My son had an excellent experience at Dr. Bowman’s office. The staff is very professional, friendly and accommodating. The ease of scheduling and rescheduling appointments is very good. The office atmosphere is fun and relaxing. We are very pleased with my son’s handsome smile! Thanks Dr. Bowman and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Kzoo Orthodontics does a great job in all aspects of scheduling, review of progress, quality of tech work and teaching of the basics in banding as they go with each treatment. Thank you Dr Bowman and team for your attention and success on two of my kids. Our third is right around the corner...and possibly Mom and Dad after??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Dr. Bowman and everyone who works with him have helped me so much and actually changed my life it’s, amazing what braces can do and I’m so happy hat I was able to have their help in fulfilling the smile I’ve always wanted, thank you so much Dr. Bowman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
The care that my family has received has been absolutely AMAZING!!! The staff is more like family than a Dr.s office! We HIGHLY recommend Kalamazoo Orthodontics on a regular basis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
He is very kind! Everyone is friendly I actually look forward to going in for visits
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Awesome place to takes the kids. Environment is fun and staff are wonderful. Dr. Bowman explains in plain terms and makes you very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Dr Bowman is a genius in his profession. Always professional & curtious care given from the staff. Enjoy the positive atmosphere in the office as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
It's nice to have a practice which works to schedule appointments to accommodate both of my children undergoing treatment. The staff is courteous and prompt. The results the treatments are yielding is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Staff are always kind, friendly, knowledgeable. Dr. Bowman is fantastic! I recommend this practice to those who need braces.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
I knew Dr. Bowman was the best orthodontist for us the minute we walked in his Portage office. There is an amazing Star Wars display and my son loved it and was wearing his Star Wars shirt. The staff has always been friendly and extra helpful. Dr. Bowman is generous in so many ways from a family discount to free tickets to the newest Star Wars movies. I highly recommend him all of the time to others because my kids are very happy with what Dr. Bowman is doing for their smiles!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Caring staff take the time for us to be comfortable. Everyone has been very helpful and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
I can't recommend him enough. Two previous dentists misdiagnosed jaw pain as joint damage, without properly examining jaw mechanics or teeth. I tried telling them that my molars felt out of place, hitting wrong and causing soreness, but they didn't even look. I went to Bowman for a 3rd opinion, I was amazed how carefully he listened and examined the issue. The others didn't even bother with eye contact. He spotted the problem displacing the molars (a night guard). I've been pain-free ever since
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?
Everything seemed fine for months until we had a problem with brackets . Instead of concern for my daughter , we got the run around, denial, arrogance, and tried to blame us for something that we had no part in causing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bowman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bowman?