Dr. Steven J. Boral, DDS

Dr. Steven J. Boral, DDS

265 reviews

Orthodontics | Male

I love being an orthodontist, because orthodontic treatment is a life-changing experience. My passion is about creating beautiful smiles, building confidence, and watching our patients mature into wonderful young adults. The greatest pleasure I have is being involved in helping others improve their self-esteem through the magic of a smile. I am thankful to have this opportunity.Read more

Steven J. Boral, DDS

Dr. Boral's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boral to family and friends
Dr. Boral's Performance
in Syosset, NY |
By far the best orthodontist in New York!
in Elmont, NY |
My children had treatment here, beautiful results, I had treatment after them. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Now I'm back with my grandchildren. Thank you for our smiles!
in Valley Stream, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Boral's for over a year. I'm always greeted with a warm welcome and they get me out on time. I see an improvement in my smile everyday.
I considered having orthodontic work done with Dr. Boral. He was beautiful and explained everything appropriately. However, his staff is very unorganized. Dr. Boral told me the amount and the receptionist comes in and states that I do not have coverage. When they finally realize that I do have coverage, I was told that I have to make one payment rather than the installment because my insurance doesn't pay them quick enough. To make matters worse, it takes them a month to set an appt.
Have you seen Dr. Steven J. Boral, DDS?

Dr. Boral's Care Philosophy

Dr. Boral's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

New York University / College of Dentistry
    New York University / College of Medicine
    Temple University

Dr. Boral does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boral and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics