Dr. Steven P. Billings, DDS

Dr. Steven P. Billings, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 66 years old

I have never been more excited and enthusiastic about my practice than I am today! The greatest joy for me has been to work with my young and adolescent patients and watch them grow up into beautiful, young adults with vibrant, gorgeous smiles that "light up the room." I enjoy, as well, working with adults to help them achieve the confident smile that they desire and deserve. With the advent of new materials, new thermoelastic wires, new bracket designs, new appliances, etc., the world of orthodontics is expanding and changing at an unbelievably rapid pace. What this means for our patients is even better results and smiles with less discomfort and hassle to for them. It is gratifying to see one of my patients and have them tell me how they always get compliments about their smile and how much they like it. The greatest compliment to me is when one of my previous patients is nice enough to bring their own sons or daughters back to my office to be treated. The reward of sending that person out of my office with a confident and beautiful smile gives me the greatest pleasure knowing that it will do them a great service in their personal, public, or professional life and career.I love what I'm doing, I love the practice of orthodontics, and I could think of no greater line of work that I would rather be doing! All of us at Braces by Billings can't wait to see you and help create your beautiful smile!Read more

Braces By Billings
410 E North Ave
Belton, MO 64012 Get Directions

Friday's Hours: Closed
View Office hours

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Steven Billings and his amazing staff at Braces by Billings have made the dream of having a beautiful smile and renewed self-confidence real for thousands of patients. Yet, with all that knowledge and experience, they still know how to make a visit to the office fun and free of worry! Our most important goal is to provide the very best orthodontic care for you and your family.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Billings
Dr. Billings' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (256)
in Lees Summit, MO |
Dr. Billings is the most caring orthodontist in the Raymore Belton area! He will always welcome you back if you have any concerns or questions! If you're considering braces, make sure you check on the orthodontist's GUARANTEE - this will be important when after treatment something occurs such as teeth movement, etc.. Many orthodontists consider your treatment over and done with after retainer checks-Dr. Billings does not have an end date, and you are always welcomed back!!!!!
Kansas City, MO |
I had 3 children in braces with Dr. Billings, their teeth are beautiful. I am so thankful to have his office take care of their smiles my children always get a lot of compliments.
Kansas City, MO |
I had my braces done as an adult with Dr. Billings. I felt that the Doctor and Staff did an excellant job making me feel comfortable and they were always friendly at every appointment. The staff went out of their way to get me in at convenient times that worked with my schdual. Thank you Dr. Billings and Staff for my beautiful smile!!!
in Kansas City, MO |
What I can say about Dr. Billings and his staff is they are all very knowledgeable. They have always listening to my concerns and didn't stop until I was happy with my smile. Having braces as an adult is not easy but the outcome was beyond worth it. Hands down the only person I trust!
Kansas City, MO |
It's very hard to get information and explanations from Dr. Billings. He is always in a rush and seems annoyed when asked questions. I felt like I always had to ply information for Dr. Billings, making bi-monthly visits a negative experience. After getting my braces off, I found out by my regular dentist that my bite was still off, causing my canine teeth to be worn down, despite having braces for 3 years from Dr. Billings. Unlike Dr. Billings, however, most of his staff is friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Steven P. Billings, DDS?

Dr. Billings says...

Dr. Billings' Care Philosophy

Dr. Billings says...

Getting a beautiful smile isn't just about straight teeth; it's about raising self-esteem and helping our patients look and feel better. Our patients range from young children to adults, and we have the treatment technology to fit each individual's needs and goals, including:

Clear, silver, and gold braces

Self-ligating braces

Early interceptive treatment

TMJ treatment

Invisalign® clear aligners

Dr. Billings' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry

Dr. Billings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Billings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics