Dr. Steven Bacalar, DMD

Dr. Steven Bacalar, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Steven J Bacalar was born and raised in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. He earned his undergraduate degree in Community Health and Chemistry from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, and then earned his Master’s degree in Biotechnology from Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Bacalar then attended the prestigious and progressive College of Dental Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona.In order to provide his patients with the highest quality dental care, Dr. Bacalar is passionate about continuing education and staying up-to-date on advancing techniques and materials in the dental field. He is an active member in the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is interested in all facets of general dentistry from dental implants to fillings. He strives to make your oral healthcare experience as comfortable and relaxing as possible, and it is his goal to build lasting relationships with his patients. In his free time, Dr. Bacalar is an avid golfer and enjoys cooking, traveling and cheering on his beloved Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks.

James S. Kakos, DDS, PC

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bacalar

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bacalar The office was very pretty and clean. Dr. Bacalar took his time with me and was extremely gentle. I will be referring my friends here. Thank you for a great visit.

This content was provided by Dr. Bacalar Everything went well. Dr. Bacalar made sure that I was not having any pain. He was very thorough.

This content was provided by Dr. Bacalar Dr. Steven Bacalar did a great job fixing some chips that I had in my tooth. I am leaving feeling confident about my smile, that's for sure! He made sure I felt comfortable and has a smooth, calm and comforting energy. Thanks Dr. Bacalar for being excellent.

This content was provided by Dr. Bacalar "When you visit our luxurious dental office, you’ll immediately realize that we’ve taken dentistry to new heights. Our expert team, led by Dr. James S. Kakos, extends unprecedented customer service and comprehensive dental care with state-of-the-art technology to each of our patients.

Expect personal attention and lasting relationships with our staff, many of whom have been with us for years, when you visit our Arlington Heights dental office. Our philosophy is grounded in providing the highest quality and most comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and care for all our patients. We want you to feel safe and comfortable during your experience with us."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dentures
  • Fluoride Treatment
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Porcelain Veneers

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rush University Medical Center
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • College of Dental Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Bacalar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bacalar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bacalar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bacalar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bacalar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bacalar to family and friends
Dr. Bacalar's Performance
Very quick and friendly.
Great
Dr. Bacalar was precise, reassuring and efficient with my procedure. A very pleasant experience.
Dr Kakos, Dr Steve, Nancy, Terry, and Cara are great team of professionals that take care of their patients!
Dr. Bacalar was very thorough in examining and in explaining the treatment needed. The experience was painless and uneventful - Just the way it should be!
Excellent.
All went really well and one of my very few visits sans nitrous. Staff was great as always - patience with my nerves and supportive of my needs. Happy to be in and out - thanks for the warm neck roll and for letting me wear my own glasses!
Fantastic!
Very good.
Excellent, courteous and professional. Good teamwork.
very thorough and professional. Relatively painless.
Dr. Steven Bacalar was very caring and professional.
Worked out very well. Steve worked very diligently on fitting the front tooth cap.
My experience was very pleasant.
Fast, friendly, no PAIN!
Very kind person and seems to really take his time with each person.
Dr. Kakos has someone very qualified, kind and as awesome as himself working with him!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Bacalar, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bacalar