Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS

Periodontics | Male

9708 N Nevada St Ste 102 Spokane, WA 99218 Get Directions
Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS

Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Spokane, WA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Aeschliman's Care Philosophy

As a Periodontist, I believe I need to treat the whole body, not just your teeth, and involve your physician if necessary. Because periodontal bone and gum conditions affect systemic diseases such as diabetes, it is imperative that the connection between overall health and gum health be addressed. I also strongly believe that every patient should be treated as if they were a family member, and that every member of my team needs to make sure that you feel that you are treated that way.

Dr. Aeschliman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Aeschliman

Dr. Aeschliman accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Aeschliman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Aeschliman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aeschliman to family and friends
Dr. Aeschliman's Performance
in Spokane |
Oh my goodness, I was so pleased with Dr. Aeschliman and the the 6 grafts he did on me. And it only took him one appointment and 1 1/2 hours. He was very kind as well as all his staff members. I truly can smile again and feel very comfortable about how I look, as well as knowing my teeth have another chance again of staying with me. If you want the best, be sure to give his office a call. Gina Putnam
in Spokane, WA |
I had to undergo grafting for my gums. There is no where else I would rather go. Dr. Aeschliman and his team are so welcoming and make you feel at home. There is no doubt that this is can be scary procedure, but his team and he took the time and effort to make sure I was comfortable, and gave me everything I needed afterwards to recover successfully. I recommend Dr. Aeschliman for your mouth needs.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Aeschliman?

Compare Dr. Aeschliman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Aeschliman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Aeschliman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Edentulism

University Of Missouri Kansas City

Completed in 2001

University of New Mexico / Main Campus

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Aeschliman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aeschliman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics