Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 54

Dr. Aeschliman

Steven D. Aeschliman, DDS, PS Periocentral

9708 N Nevada St Ste 102 Spokane, WA 99218

Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Spokane, WA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Missouri Kansas City medical school in 1999. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aeschliman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Aeschliman treats your condition or procedure

• Gum Surgery
  • Periodontitis
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Aeschliman accepts

Dr. Aeschliman accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Dr. Aeschliman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aeschliman

Dr. Aeschliman

Dr. Aeschliman and his staff were wonderful! I had gone to another periodontist who wanted to laser all my gums and charge $7,500. I got a 2nd opinion at Dr. Aeschilman’s and he treated only the 5 teeth/gums that needed it with a deep cleaning. It was covered by insurance & my teeth are in great shape now! I did end up needing to have gum surgery for recession (non perio related) and that turned out amazing as well! He saved me a lot of money & treated only what was necessary! Great experience!
Spokane Valley, WA – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?
I am definitely an "anxious" dental client. I unfortunately required some gum grafting and was absolutely not on board with the procedure! Thankfully Dr. Aeschliman and his entire staff were supportive, informative and definitely sympathetic from start to finish. I had the surgical procedure on a Friday and on Saturday morning Dr. Aeschliman actually called me personally check on my recovery, providing much needed support. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Aeschliman & his staff!
Tanya in Colbert – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?
It's been 3 months since my gum grafting surgery and I would highly recommend Dr. Aeschliman. He and his staff are second to none, very nice and professional. I was very impressed! I had gum grafting surgery and can hardly tell where he took the tissue from on the roof of my mouth, and the grafting looks great! The procedure was all pretty painless, and quick healing. Thanks Dr. Aeschliman, you're the best!
Othello, Wa – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?
Oh my goodness, I was so pleased with Dr. Aeschliman and the the 6 grafts he did on me. And it only took him one appointment and 1 1/2 hours. He was very kind as well as all his staff members. I truly can smile again and feel very comfortable about how I look, as well as knowing my teeth have another chance again of staying with me. If you want the best, be sure to give his office a call. Gina Putnam
Gina Putnam in Spokane – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?
I had to undergo grafting for my gums. There is no where else I would rather go. Dr. Aeschliman and his team are so welcoming and make you feel at home. There is no doubt that this is can be scary procedure, but his team and he took the time and effort to make sure I was comfortable, and gave me everything I needed afterwards to recover successfully. I recommend Dr. Aeschliman for your mouth needs.
B in Spokane, WA – Dec 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Aeschliman?

As a Periodontist, I believe I need to treat the whole body, not just your teeth, and involve your physician if necessary. Because periodontal bone and...Read more

• Periodontics

1999
University Of Missouri Kansas City
1994
University of New Mexico / Main Campus

Is Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Aeschliman's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Aeschliman accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Aeschliman frequently treats Dental Disorders, Dental Implant, and Edentulism. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Aeschliman treats.

Where is Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS's office located?

Dr. Aeschliman's office is located at 9708 N Nevada St Ste 102, Spokane, WA 99218. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Aeschliman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Steven Aeschliman, DDS?

Steven D. Aeschliman, DDS, PS Periocentral9708 N Nevada St Ste 102 Spokane, WA 99218