Dr. Steven Abel, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Westechester Dental Care 103 S Bedford Rd Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Get Directions
Dr. Steven Abel, DMD

Dr. Steven Abel, DMD is a dentist who practices in Mount Kisco, NY. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Abel's Care Philosophy

There s no need to sacrifice comfort to obtain the smile you've always dreamed of! We place great emphasis patient comfort, quality care and comprehensive treatment plans, which includes lasers for certain procedures. We also boast a long list of cosmetic dental procedures to meet your needs and budget. With our countless treatment options, you can easily have the smile you've always dreamed of!

Dr. Abel's Experience

Visiting Dr. Abel

Dr. Abel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abel to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Abel's Performance
in mount kisco, ny |
Very poor cosmetic dentist. Very expensive, and asks for cash up front for a better deal. He does not stand by his work, and makes you feel bad for asking him to correct his own mistakes. I wish somebody had written a review for me to read before I gave him $18,000 for 7 veneers and a bridge. Veneers that did not match my bottom teeth, or my bridge. I now have mismatched teeth.
in Hopewell Junction, NY |
Dr. Abel has been my dentist now for a few years. I have never met a doctor so thorough. I really appreciate that he explains everything. When I came to Dr. Abel, I had bad gum disease, and really bad breath. I also had many large cavities. My gums are now healthy and don't bleed any more, my teeth are fixed , and my smile looks great. My doctor told me that getting my gum disease taken care of helps my health and will keep my heart healthy too. Thank you Dr. Abel & team. You're great.
in Chappaqua, NY |
After many consultations with other dentists, I finally chose Dr Abel at Westchester Dental Care to fix my teeth. The result was nothing short of stunning. I have a great smile now that I'm proud to show off. He was so kind and gentle and the whole staff goes out of the way to make you feel cared for.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Abel, DMD?
Are you Dr. Abel?

Compare Dr. Abel

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Abel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Abel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Abscess
  • Tartar Buildup
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of Connecticut

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Abel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry