Dr. Steve D. Shufflebarger, DDS

Dr. Steve D. Shufflebarger, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Steve D. Shufflebarger, D.D.S. 3223 Beaver Vu Dr, Beavercreek, OH 45434 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

As a Dentist, I believe in providing the best quality care in an efficient manner. No one looks forward to a tooth being extracted so it is my goal to make it as comfortable as possible during the procedure whether you choose to use I.V. Anesthesia or Nitrous Oxide.Read more

Dr. Shufflebarger's Experience

Visiting Dr. Shufflebarger

Dr. Shufflebarger accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Shufflebarger

Dr. Shufflebarger's Review Details
3.2 based on 45 responses
Experience with Dr. Shufflebarger
Dr. Shufflebarger's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
Centerville, Ohio |
The staff was very nice and helped calm my nerves before the procedure. The doctor was great, I was shocked how quickly and easily he was able to pull my wisdom teeth! I would recommend him for anyone needing extractions! Very pleased overall on my experience.
San Antonio, TX |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by him she kept bleeding to the point where she was choking on her blood and ended up in the Emergency Room. They removed so much blood from her mouth that any dentist shouldn't have let her walk out the door. When I got home blood everywhere. I've had mine removed no problem. It looked like she used a whole roll of paper towels trying to stop it. It was in February her scarfs was drenched my wash clothes had to be thrown away. Not a great experience.
in Ohio |
Absolutely the worst dentist EVER. Nice office and maybe one assistant was nice, other than that they were all very unprofessional and rude. Had two extractions and was not given any gauze or an irrigation syringe to keep hole clean. Had to go and buy my own gauze which I believe is absurd. Complained of severe pain but they don't care. I too have paraesthesia now ..and if you're on Medicaid, absolutely forget it. You'll be treated like scum. Wish I would've read these reviews before treatment.
in Dayton Ohio |
I was seen at his office on April 30th. I had six teeth extracted. From the moment I walked in the door to when I departed, this was absolutely the best experience I've had in a dental office. Dr Shufflebarger is the total professional and so too is the staff that works with and for him. My mouth feels great which is indicative of the dr's work. I cannot understand all the bashing. People are never satisfied. The work was excellent for me and I am so very thankful. #AFVet.
Xenia, OH |
Worst experience of my life. The staff ,office mgr, was the rudest woman i have ever met. She spoke to me with pure disrespect and i wouldn't recommend anyone to this office.
in Hamilton, OH |
He was very quick to extract my daughters 4 wisdom teeth. Staff was nice to her and she is healing well.
Ohio |
He performed a root canal on one of my teeth. I now have permanent numbness on my lower lip because he injected the root filler too deep and it went into the nerve. Staff is rude and assistants are rough with Novocain shots. Worst dental experience I've ever had. Steer clear!
Dayton, OH |
We we referee to this office by our ped. dentist. We left repeated messages since this is the only way to contact the office for 5 weeks no response. We had the dentist email a the referral no response. We finally received a response 6 weeks later with the same number left to leave yet another message. I then contacted the office manager to explain this long standing phone issues of no returned calls. I received a message today from a non returnable number claiming I was not referee to them!!
Dr. Shufflebarger is knowledgeable and explains things very well. I gave him 1 star due to the attitude, rudeness and unprofessionalism of his billing manager. The dental assistant was great, but the billing manager became very rude when questioning billing etc.
Terrible
in Hamilton, Ohio |
I thought he was good, since I had no pain. Now, a week later, I am in excruciating pain, my bone is exposed where a tooth once was, also a hole on side of my gum, bone is visible! I even called his office, was told to wait 2 weeks. Really? The gum is not healing over the exposed bone, it has been 8 days, very painful. I will not go back to him.
in dayton ohio |
I had a severely impacted wisdom tooth. Dr shufflebarger removed it carefully so not to damage my nerve. Honestly if your reading these please take into effect that most people only get online to say horrible things about people. I have had this dentist preform multiple procedures on my mouth and he's one of only 2 people who I'll allow near my mouth. He's one of the best for sure.
in Centerville ohio |
Horrible! He was very rude, as well as his dental associate assisting my procedure. He blares loud music, very unprofessional, the office did not have enough nitrous gas for each room, they kept giving me the gas and then taking the gas away for another room, I had Three wisdom teeth removed and he perforated both nasal passages, and have paratesis, which is hindering my abilities to chew and have no feelings in the front area of my mouth. I do not recommend him as an oral surgeon or services.
Have you seen Dr. Steve D. Shufflebarger, DDS?
Are you Dr. Steve D. Shufflebarger, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Shufflebarger

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • IV Sedation
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Miami Valley Hospital

Completed in 2000

Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Shufflebarger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shufflebarger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shufflebarger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shufflebarger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Shufflebarger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Shufflebarger

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Shufflebarger's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Shufflebarger

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Shufflebarger's Care Philosophy