Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 49

Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Beavercreek, OH. He is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shufflebarger to book an appointment.

Dr. Shufflebarger

Steve D. Shufflebarger, DDS

3223 Beaver Vu Dr Beavercreek, OH 45434

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Shufflebarger with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Premier Health.

Make an appointment at Premier Health today at (937) 503-7827.

These providers are on the medical staff of Premier Health.

Dr. Shufflebarger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shufflebarger

3.2

Dr. Shufflebarger?
  • Office environment (54)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (48)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (48)
  • Appointment was rushed (28)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (28)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (27)
I had to have a filling replace. He was very gentle. Very friendly. Very thorough.
Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
Steve was awesome! Steve himself was great.. No pain! Healing great. I visited the office on East Alex Bell.. The lady who numb me was horrible and rude as ever and very aggressive.. she was so ruff numbing I have the biggest cut in the crease of my jaw and gum from the needle it turned into a huge cranker.. this hurts more than the healing process.. this was my second time ever in Steve chair and he was awesome.. but the lady who numb me was horrible.. I’m in so much pain! She poke me a few times in that area to numb and this is the result. I even told her that was kind ruff.. she didn’t care! My abstraction don’t hurt not one bit,... but due to her being so aggressive and I couldn’t believe it cause she didn’t care I have a huge cranker sore starting from the back of my gum almost to the front and it’s the worst pain ever.. I never experienced this pain. It look like she dragged the needle instead of poking me. It’s looks horrible and the pain is unbearable.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
The texting is a little confusing for when you are there for your appointment, but I was completely terrified of getting my wisdom teeth removed, but thanks to everybody that works for Dr. S I was at ease in no time and completely numb. Didnt even know they started working on me until I heard the drill, absolutely no pain during it, but after yes. Just stay on your meds, but the second say is supposed to be worse but no pain. I will reccomend everyone I know to Dr. S and his very caring and fantastic team of staff. Thank you everyone
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
It was awful the dental assistant lady was very rude to me numbed me without numbing with jelly it hurt really bad she told me to be quiet because there was other patients when I through my arm up because of the pain she told me she would stop now that I could go because they don’t deal with that then when I got my teeth extracted the one wisdom tooth I could feel and it hurt so I obviously made noise she told me I needed to be quiet Then the next wisdom tooth they took out they dropped it in my throat help my mouth shut and told me to swallow it very uncalled for I was not swallowing that tooth then didn’t even stitch me up worst experience ever I would not go back or recommend anyone to go there
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
He's seriously the smartest and well informed dentist there is! You can trust that he knows what he's doing.
Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
I saw Dr. Steve at Dr. Heidi Sprowls' dental office in Centerville. Dr. Steve and his staff were everything a tooth extractee desires. His assistant Shelby clearly and calmly explained what was going to happen and relaxed my tense mind. His staff ran like a smooth, tight ship. Dr. Steve is known for his tooth extraction speed. My tooth was out and gone within five minutes. He was what every tooth extraction patient wants, fast and accurate. With his shaved head, surgical cap and scope glasses, Dr. Steve could have been a supporting character in the Bartertown segment of "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome." I mean this as a compliment.
May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
Dr Shufflebager is a verrrry good doctor. Has a very good spirit. But one of the ladies who work in the office. She no who she is. And the manger decided because I ask for morning. I also told her that if afthernoon was all they had that would be fine. And now there refusing to see me. Over one mistake. And I requested to speck to the manger. And she want call me back. I had no problems getting there. I been there before getting work done.
Kimberly h – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
i have seen Dr. Shufflebarger twice now and both visits were very pleasant. he and his staff work together to see to their patients every need. courteous and pleasant. he looks at you when talking about your visit and that means a lot, it shows he is listening to the patient. i would highly recommend him to friends.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
I HAD TO LEAVE DUE TO LONG WAIT AND MY DISABILITIES. NOW THEY REFUSE TO SEE ME AND VERY, VERY RUDE RECEPTIONIST. I HAD ONE TOOTH EXTRACTED..AND THOUGHT ORIGINALLY DR. SCHUFFLEBARGER WAS GREAT...HIS STAFF IS RUDE AND UNKIND. VERY POOR.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
DR. VERA DAHM, PHD – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
I normally don't post reviews, but I really wanted to praise Dr. Shufflebarger and his staff. He is knowledgeable, skilled, and has great bedside manner. He put me at ease by answering every question and concern I had with patience, sincerity, and consideration. He was very gentle with me and his staff took great care with me as well. I'm very grateful that I was referred to Dr. Shufflebarger. I highly recommend him and having a holistic extraction.
none – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
This doctor pulled 6 teeth (wisdoms) at the same time and I was giving over there counter meds. After speaking to the office manager Megan I am trying to file a grievance. Contact your insurance company or medical society, this is just a review page it go no further than this.
Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
Not enough allowed space to explain. 1. weeks of repeated phone calls needed. 2. error in treatment plan for extractions, wrong teeth listed. 3. BIG HIPAA violation when my dental history was discussed thoroughly with my "ride" there without consent. 4. Even after asking the RN twice I was not told what medications I was being given for sedation. Extremely unhappy with the care received leading up to my procedure.
Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
Dr. Shufflebarger refused to see my autistic son again because we had to leave abruptly due to Matthew getting upset over a very long wait.
john kissinger in dayton, OH – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
Wow, what an amazing experience! From the time we walked through the door until the time we left, everyone & everything was professional. The girl at the front desk worked very quickly to get us the forms to fill out, they got us back to the room quickly, Shelby was VERY thorough in going through the instructions, and Dr. Steve asked twice (before & after surgery) if we had any questions. The office was very clean and gave you the feeling that "everything" was clean. THANK YOU!!
Alice G. in Wapakoneta, OH – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
I wouldn’t recommend this oral surgeon to anyone I like. Unbelievably unprofessional the way they refuse to return calls. I feel like I’m trying to reach a dr in a 3rd world country rather than in the US.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Dayton, OH – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
After putting off having my wisdom teeth extracted I finally had no choice because they were hurting pretty bad. I was scared to death and worried that something would go totally wrong. Dr. Steve and all the girls were so patient with me and they all made me feel at ease. From what I can remember it all went pretty fast. I didn't have as much pain as I expected. The staff sent me home with a care packet and called to check on me later that evening. Thank you Dr. Steve and staff you guys rock!
Brittany in Dayton, OH – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
My experience with Dr.Steve and his staff was exceptional. The post op instructions were explained thoroughly by the staff. Dr. Steve did an amazing job and was very fast! Thank you for a wonderful dental experience!
Liz in Dayton, OH – Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
Dr. Shufflebarger removed all four of my son's wisdom teeth last summer. He came to our dentist's office for the procedure which was very convenient. He and his staff were efficient, kind and made my son feel at ease. He had very little post op pain and the extraction sites are clean and have given him no problems, indicating a very skilled extraction. My only complaint would be the archaic voicemail system they have for scheduling appointments. It is hard to reach a live person.
Dayton, OH – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
No one is ever available to take your call. I had a referral for my son that took almost a year to get them to call me back to make an appointment, I left message after message to get an appointment. then when it came time to schedule an appointment for his procedure they cannot bill my health insurance, they don't take my credit card and they won't schedule the procedure until I pay upfront. I am finding another surgeon. This office is a joke.
Dayton, OH – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?
He is absolutely amazing! I literally was in and out in 1 hour for a root canal and that included permanent restoration of my crown. His staff is fabulous and the post op care instructions are very easy to follow. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!
Angela in Dayton, OH – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shufflebarger?

2000