Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS

Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beavercreek, OH and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices dentistry.

Steve D. Shufflebarger, D.D.S.

3223 Beaver Vu Dr

Beavercreek, OH 45434

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Shufflebarger

This content was provided by Dr. Shufflebarger "As a Dentist, I believe in providing the best quality care in an efficient manner. No one looks forward to a tooth being extracted so it is my goal to make it as comfortable as possible during the procedure whether you choose to use I.V. Anesthesia or Nitrous Oxide."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Miami Valley Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Shufflebarger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shufflebarger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shufflebarger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shufflebarger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shufflebarger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shufflebarger to family and friends

Dr. Shufflebarger's Performance

After putting off having my wisdom teeth extracted I finally had no choice because they were hurting pretty bad. I was scared to death and worried that something would go totally wrong. Dr. Steve and all the girls were so patient with me and they all made me feel at ease. From what I can remember...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr.Steve and his staff was exceptional. The post op instructions were explained thoroughly by the staff. Dr. Steve did an amazing job and was very fast! Thank you for a wonderful dental experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Shufflebarger removed all four of my son's wisdom teeth last summer. He came to our dentist's office for the procedure which was very convenient. He and his staff were efficient, kind and made my son feel at ease. He had very little post op pain and the extraction sites are clean and have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
No one is ever available to take your call. I had a referral for my son that took almost a year to get them to call me back to make an appointment, I left message after message to get an appointment. then when it came time to schedule an appointment for his procedure they cannot bill my health...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is absolutely amazing! I literally was in and out in 1 hour for a root canal and that included permanent restoration of my crown. His staff is fabulous and the post op care instructions are very easy to follow. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Shufflebarger?