Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS

Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Steve Shufflebarger, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beavercreek, OH and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices dentistry.

Steve D. Shufflebarger, D.D.S.

3223 Beaver Vu Dr

Beavercreek, OH 45434

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Shufflebarger

This content was provided by Dr. Shufflebarger "As a Dentist, I believe in providing the best quality care in an efficient manner. No one looks forward to a tooth being extracted so it is my goal to make it as comfortable as possible during the procedure whether you choose to use I.V. Anesthesia or Nitrous Oxide."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Miami Valley Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Shufflebarger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shufflebarger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shufflebarger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shufflebarger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shufflebarger's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shufflebarger to family and friends

Dr. Shufflebarger's Performance

Wow, what an amazing experience! From the time we walked through the door until the time we left, everyone & everything was professional. The girl at the front desk worked very quickly to get us the forms to fill out, they got us back to the room quickly, Shelby was VERY thorough in going through...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I wouldn’t recommend this oral surgeon to anyone I like. Unbelievably unprofessional the way they refuse to return calls. I feel like I’m trying to reach a dr in a 3rd world country rather than in the US.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
After putting off having my wisdom teeth extracted I finally had no choice because they were hurting pretty bad. I was scared to death and worried that something would go totally wrong. Dr. Steve and all the girls were so patient with me and they all made me feel at ease. From what I can remember...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
My experience with Dr.Steve and his staff was exceptional. The post op instructions were explained thoroughly by the staff. Dr. Steve did an amazing job and was very fast! Thank you for a wonderful dental experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Shufflebarger removed all four of my son's wisdom teeth last summer. He came to our dentist's office for the procedure which was very convenient. He and his staff were efficient, kind and made my son feel at ease. He had very little post op pain and the extraction sites are clean and have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. Shufflebarger?