Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 35

Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Baytown, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ragsdale to book an appointment.

Dr. Ragsdale
3800 N Main St Baytown, TX 77521

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dentistry Practitioners in your area

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Ragsdale treats your condition or procedure

• Impacted Teeth
  • IV Sedation
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Dr. Ragsdale accepts

Dr. Ragsdale accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Ameritas
Ameritas PPO

Dr. Ragsdale's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ragsdale

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Ragsdale

I recently had my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Ragsdale 2 weeks ago. He is very knowledgable in his work. I was able to ask him all the questions I had prior to the surgery, he was patient to answer them and explain the procedure and after care. I was very nervous going in to the extraction but him and his assistant made it a calm and painless experience for me. Dr. Ragsdale provides his patients with his phone number where I felt comfortable to message him with any questions post-op that I had and he would contact me to check-in on me. Dr. Ragsdale is very professional and has great bed side manners, he really cares for his patients. I recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor!
Veronica – Aug 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ragsdale?
Provider explaining information to patient

Is Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Ragsdale's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Ragsdale accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Ragsdale frequently treats Anxiety, Bone Grafting, and Broken Tooth. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Ragsdale treats.

Where is Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS's office located?

Dr. Ragsdale's office is located at 3800 N Main St, Baytown, TX 77521. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS speak?

Dr. Ragsdale speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Ragsdale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Steve Ragsdale, DDS?

3800 N Main St Baytown, TX 77521