Dr. Steve Malek, DDS

Dr. Steve Malek, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Steve Malek, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Westwood, NJ. He graduated from Howard University College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

333 Old Hook Rd Ste 202

Westwood, NJ 07675

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Malek

Dr. Malek's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Malek "Dr. Malek has two goals that go hand in hand when performing dental care: Provide the highest quality dental care, while keeping his patients as comfortable as possible. Dr. Malek can proudly say he is a compassionate caregiver who can relate to a full spectrum of dental patients. He knows that in order to provide quality care, he must first listen carefully to his patient's concerns. Regardless of the type of patients sitting in his chair, there are three main objectives he aims to establish: Communication, Trust and Comfort. Patients admire his ability to communicate the proposed treatment plan, leading to full trust in his knowledge and capabilities. Having an excellent record of correctly diagnosing and treating dental conditions helps continue this trust. Keeping a patient relaxed and at ease during the entire visit is of utmost importance to him. Dr. Malek is a long time resident of NJ, where he received his Bachelor's Degree in Biology from Rutgers University with high honors. He then completed his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington D.C., graduating at the top of his class. Dr. Malek attends the latest continuing education courses in order to keep up with advancements in dentistry. When Dr. Malek is not performing dentistry you can find him enjoying family time with his wife and daughter. He is also an avid photographer. Many of his favorite personal shots can be found displayed throughout the office. "

This content was provided by Dr. Malek "At Smile Loft, your comfort and care are our top priorities. We understand that dental appointments can be daunting for some patients and we want to provide a comfortable environment where our guests feel welcome. We believe in empowering each and every one of our guests to take charge of their smile. Dr. Malek and his team will help you navigate your dental health to help promote overall whole body wellness. At the heart of our treatment philosophy is the notion of comprehensive personalized care. Our goal is to develop a close relationship with our patients to prevent problems before they arise. At the end of the day, we are in the business of caring for your smile! Smile Loft is truly one-of-a-kind experience for people looking to revitalize their smile.  Come visit us and experience the difference."

10  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Malek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Malek has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Malek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malek's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malek to family and friends

Dr. Malek's Performance

Dr Malek is one of the best dentists that I've ever been to. He is very knowledgeable and provides me with all the information that I need in order to make the best decision regarding my treatment plan. I highly recommend this dentist to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Barry! We appreciate the kind words.

Dr. Malek is the best dentist I've ever had and I've seen a few in my time! He's got a great light touch during all procedures, especially numbing injections, and is constantly aware of my pain levels. He also took the time to explain all my options, alternatives and every procedure. He is very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

Thank you, Peter! It's always a pleasure to see you!

when dr malek took over for my retiring dentist he immediately tried to convince me to get a crown installed where I previously had a tooth removed. then he insisted on x rays of all my teeth before having his office staff got approval from my insurer as he is out of network, then he made me wait...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option4

Dear Reviewer, Since this is an anonymous review, we cannot respond to your individual situation. However, it is standard dental procedure for your dentist to recommend treatment options for a missing tooth, which could include crown therapy. A full set of x-rays are recommended by the ADA approximately every 5 years to fully diagnose and evaluate your oral conditions. This is required before treatment of fillings. Please feel free to contact our office regarding your insurance situation.

Very gentle, caring and thorough! Beautiful and clean office with very friendly staff. Dr. Malek and his staff take care of my whole family and children who also love him. Found my dentist for life!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2