Dr. Steve Huang, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Steve Huang, DDS

Dr. Steve J. Huang is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is dedicated to providing each and every patient with the highest quality of care. With years of experience and technical expertise in oral surgery, Dr. Huang understands that each patient comes to him with a unique background and individualized needs. As a result, Dr. Huang is focused on providing his patients with customized treatment plans to optimize their long-term oral health. Assisted by a team of caring, compassionate dental professionals, Dr. Huang is committed to providing his patients with the best surgical care possible in a comfortable and state-of-the-art environment. Your smile is our top priority.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Huang's Care Philosophy

My patients deserve to be provided with the highest quality care. My staff and I strive to create an outstanding experience that addresses every patient's precise needs. I am dedicated to providing exceptional outcomes and make every effort to achieve this goal for each patient.

Dr. Huang's Experience

Visiting Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Huang is now accepting new patients
    Henderson Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center1701 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 2E
    Henderson, NV 89074
    (702) 892-0555Get Directions

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huang to family and friends
    Dr. Huang's Performance
    in Irvine, CA |
    Dr. Steve Huang is a young, knowledgeable, experience, and friendly Oral Surgeon I ever met. I will definitely go to see him if I have dental problem.
    Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
    in Beaverton, OR |
    Very professional. I felt the office was very clean, and every effort was made for safety.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Awesome experience with my wisdom teeth extraction. I woke up around 6am with excruciating pain in my lower jaw due to an infection in my wisdom tooth. I called them right at 8am, they saw me the same day and gave me anti-biotics and some pain meds. We schedule the extraction for the next day! I was back at work the day after the extraction. No pain! Unlike all the horror stories we've all heard! I'd recommend Dr Huang any day to all my friends and family.
    in Irvine, CA |
    Dr. Huang is very educated and trained in the Oral surgery areas. His skills made me feel like I walked in the right place and very comfortable when I had tooth extracted and implanted. The staffs in his office are very friendly and knowledgeable too. The clinic is clean and neat let you feel like home. My implant is very solid and I felt I was lucky to have Dr. Huang as my surgery. I already recommended two people for Dr. Huang and I will continue to do so.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    When quality counts, Dr. Steve J. Huang, DDS is the best. I got a thorough consultation, comfortable pre-procedure, and was cared for with the most modern and updated medical technologies. He is impressively credentialed from our nation’s top tier institutions, and passionate about current surgical sciences. Dr. Huang’s individualized attention makes me feel valuable as a patient, and we are just plain lucky to have his experience available right here in Las Vegas.
    in Irvine, CA |
    Dr. Huang spent enough time with one implant in the exam room. He I s a best Oral surgeon. The treatment procedures and diagnosis were explained and understandable. Nurse were very warm, careful and friendly, Also provided high quality care with me.
    in Irvine, CA |
    Dr. Huang is the absolute best surgery experience ever. I was back at work the day after the surgery with no swelling and minimal pain. His office were very good about monitoring my recovery process.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Patient, thorough, kind, and kinda cute. Best dental experience ever. Went to sleep, woke up, and surgery was done!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Clean efficient office, nice staff. Explains everything in detail. You see the doctor not just the nurse.
    in Reno, NV |
    Dr. Steve was amazing and kind. It's a really good to find someone like Dr. Steve in these days. Young but rare gem.
    Have you seen Dr. Steve Huang, DDS?

Dr. Huang's Care Philosophy

Dr. Huang says...

Dr. Huang received his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of California, Berkeley. He went on to complete his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, where he received numerous scholarships and awards for his outstanding academic performance and research, including the highly-coveted CDM Birnberg Research Grand Prize. Dr. Huang then pursued his passion for oral surgery by completing the four-year residency program in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the prestigious University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, Washington, which ranks #1 in the state of Washington and among the top 11 programs in the U.S. out of nearly 5,000 hospitals evaluated by US News and World Report.

Dr. Huang says...

Dr. Huang received intensive training in dentoalveolar surgery (extraction of wisdom teeth, complicated extractions), maxillofacial trauma and reconstruction, orthognathic (corrective jaw) surgery, head and neck pathology, and dental implant surgery.

To further strengthen his foundation of knowledge, training, and experience, Dr. Huang earned certifications from both the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. These certifications are an acknowledgment of his exemplary knowledge of both oral and maxillofacial and anesthesiology specialties and demonstrate his ability to provide the highest level of care to his patients. Dr. Huang is currently a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, American Dental Association, Nevada Dental Association, and Southern Nevada Dental Society.

Dr. Huang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Facial Fracture
    • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine
      University of Washington
      University of California At Berkeley

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery