Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Steve Huang, DDS
Dr. Steve J. Huang is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is dedicated to providing each and every patient with the highest quality of care. With years of experience and technical expertise in oral surgery, Dr. Huang understands that each patient comes to him with a unique background and individualized needs. As a result, Dr. Huang is focused on providing his patients with customized treatment plans to optimize their long-term oral health. Assisted by a team of caring, compassionate dental professionals, Dr. Huang is committed to providing his patients with the best surgical care possible in a comfortable and state-of-the-art environment. Your smile is our top priority.

Henderson Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center

• EmblemHealth
  • First Dental Health
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Huang

My patients deserve to be provided with the highest quality care. My staff and I strive to create an outstanding experience that addresses every patient's precise needs. I am dedicated to providing exceptional outcomes and make every effort to achieve this goal for each patient.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of California At Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Washington

Dr. Huang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huang to family and friends
Dr. Huang's Performance
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Steve Huang is a young, knowledgeable, experience, and friendly Oral Surgeon I ever met. I will definitely go to see him if I have dental problem.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Beaverton, OR |
Very professional. I felt the office was very clean, and every effort was made for safety.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Awesome experience with my wisdom teeth extraction. I woke up around 6am with excruciating pain in my lower jaw due to an infection in my wisdom tooth. I called them right at 8am, they saw me the same day and gave me anti-biotics and some pain meds. We schedule the extraction for the next day! I was back at work the day after the extraction. No pain! Unlike all the horror stories we've all heard! I'd recommend Dr Huang any day to all my friends and family.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Huang is very educated and trained in the Oral surgery areas. His skills made me feel like I walked in the right place and very comfortable when I had tooth extracted and implanted. The staffs in his office are very friendly and knowledgeable too. The clinic is clean and neat let you feel like home. My implant is very solid and I felt I was lucky to have Dr. Huang as my surgery. I already recommended two people for Dr. Huang and I will continue to do so.
in Las Vegas, NV |
When quality counts, Dr. Steve J. Huang, DDS is the best. I got a thorough consultation, comfortable pre-procedure, and was cared for with the most modern and updated medical technologies. He is impressively credentialed from our nation’s top tier institutions, and passionate about current surgical sciences. Dr. Huang’s individualized attention makes me feel valuable as a patient, and we are just plain lucky to have his experience available right here in Las Vegas.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Huang spent enough time with one implant in the exam room. He I s a best Oral surgeon. The treatment procedures and diagnosis were explained and understandable. Nurse were very warm, careful and friendly, Also provided high quality care with me.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Huang is the absolute best surgery experience ever. I was back at work the day after the surgery with no swelling and minimal pain. His office were very good about monitoring my recovery process.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Patient, thorough, kind, and kinda cute. Best dental experience ever. Went to sleep, woke up, and surgery was done!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Clean efficient office, nice staff. Explains everything in detail. You see the doctor not just the nurse.
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Steve was amazing and kind. It's a really good to find someone like Dr. Steve in these days. Young but rare gem.
Have you seen Dr. Steve Huang, DDS?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus

Visit Dr. Huang