Dr. Stephen Wolters, DDS

Dr. Stephen Wolters, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stephen Wolters, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Houston, TX. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

10777 Westheimer Rd Ste 390

Houston, TX 77042

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Wolters

Dr. Wolters' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wolters "I wanted to be a dentist so that I could improve people’s perceptions of dentistry. I wanted to make dentistry less fearful, less painful and less invasive. I wanted to be more collaborative with my patients. I wanted to improve their oral health and, when appropriate, to improve their smile aesthetics. “Without a doubt, the most rewarding aspect of practicing dentistry is establishing relationships with people. I love getting to know people from diverse backgrounds and gaining their friendship and trust in order to help them achieve excellent oral health. I still see patients who have trusted me with their dental health since the beginning of my practice over 30 years ago. That is very rewarding. “We have created a highly professional environment where we strive to give our patients the highest level of dental care in terms of technological improvements, quality of materials and superior aesthetic outcomes. We want our patients to have a comfortable place to receive dental care for a lifetime. “I hope to give my patients excellent communication, which requires careful listening, deliberative thought and collaborative solutions; excellent touch, which requires a very gentle, steady and competent hand; and excellent vision, which requires the ability to see how we can give our patients the best possible long-term functional and aesthetic outcomes.”"

This content was provided by Dr. Wolters "At Westchase Aesthetic Dentistry, we’re devoted to good first impressions – and it starts with making a good first impression on you. From our convenient Westchase Center location to our clean, modern, high-tech and very comfortable dental office, we welcome each patient as a valued partner. Then we focus on delivering the best available cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry and restorative dentistry in Houston, using leading-edge technology that includes digital X-rays and soft-tissue lasers.

You’ll find that Stephen S. Wolters, DDS, has exceptional communication skills and chairside manner to go along with his three decades of experience and amazing skill as a cosmetic and implant dentist. He even practices sedation dentistry for people who suffer with dental anxiety or dental phobias. In fact, everything about Westchase Aesthetic Dentistry is focused on giving you the comfortable, attentive care and the smile you deserve."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Implant Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Education data for Dr. Wolters is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wolters has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wolters has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Wolters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolters to family and friends

Dr. Wolters' Performance

Wonderful! Great staff, amazing doctor - best experience at a dentist ever!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wolters is always willing to spend the time with patients. He articulates clearly options when something needs to be taken care of but, more generally, he and his entire staff do a consistently great job at making sure my teeth are in good health and appearance.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Experience is always the best here in this practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Wolters is amazing and very gentle!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Can't express enough how much I love Dr. Wolters! The whole team makes you feel at home.
Are you Dr. Wolters?