Dr. Stephen Weisglass, DMD

Dr. Stephen Weisglass, DMD

Periodontics | Male

11020 71st Rd Ste 120, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Weisglass practices Periodontics at 1 location in Forest Hills, NY.

Are you Dr. Weisglass? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Weisglass' Experience

Visiting Dr. Weisglass

Dr. Weisglass accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Weisglass' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weisglass to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Weisglass
Dr. Weisglass' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Weisglass for more than 10 years. At the initial visit, he diagnosed me with gum disease. Instead of pushing gum surgery, he armed me with facts, so I could make my own informed decision. It's indicative of his apparent goal to empower his patients. I see him to this day for follow-ups and cleanings conducted by a wonderful hygienist. I also find his other office staff to be polite and efficient. I'd recommend Dr. Weisglass to anyone looking for a great periodontist.
in Roslyn HEIGHTS New YORK |
Dr. Weisglass placed an implant after I fractured bicuspid, he did a great job with little discomfort. Stephen is a skilled surgeon with a great team. His office is state of the arts . I would recommend Stephen to family and friends for any implant or periodontal procedure . He is the best .
in New York, NY |
I am happy to say Dr. Weisglass is an periodontist who is both a caring human being and a very talented doctor; a true professional! He has done multiple surgeries for me, some really complicated and all with great success. My friends were amazed at what he was able to accomplish and the quality of care I received. His whole staff is very professional and the office is lovely. While having dental work is never a pleasurable thing, going to Dr Weisglass is as good as it gets.
in New York, NY |
I recently relocated from Connecticut where I was treated by a periodontist for fifteen years, and needed a referral for a local periodontist. I had broken my lower front tooth and my new dentist suggested that I have implants and a new group of front teeth installed. My experience with Dr. Weisglass was the best I have had for this type of work. He is actually the fifth periodontist I have gone to, and without hesitation, the best. His technique of administering novocaine was an eye opener.
in Queens, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Weisglass. My son was recommended by his orthodontist to have have some difficult extractions. Dr Weisglass is a highly skilled surgeon and my son was treated with A++ care. He made a tough experience easy for my son. His staff was as professional as Dr Weisglass!!!
in Forest Hills, NY |
He is the best doctor or dentist I have ever encountered. He excels at all periodontal work. He is kind and caring. He calls you at home to check on you after oral surgery. I have had major gum work, tooth extraction and a dental implant, and I have only had wonderful experiences with him. The oral hygiene practiced by his staff (cleaning and deep cleaning) is excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Weisglass, DMD?
Are you Dr. Weisglass?

Compare Dr. Weisglass

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Periodontics

Dr. Weisglass does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Weisglass and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Weisglass does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Weisglass and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Weisglass has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weisglass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weisglass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weisglass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Weisglass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Periodontics
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Weisglass

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Weisglass' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Weisglass

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients