Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. Stephen Walters, DMD
Dr. Stephen Walters, DMD is a dentist who practices in Helena, MT.

301 Saddle Dr Ste A

Helena, MT 59601

Learn about Dr. Walters

• Periodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Education data for Dr. Walters is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Walters has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walters has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walters to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Walters' Performance
in Butte, MT |
Dr. Walters and his Staff were really professional, helpful and above all REALLY NICE. He did a great job on my extraction and implant. If I have to spend money on my teeth, I am glad it is going to these people because they are worth it.
in Helena, MT |
Stephen Walters is 10 stars in my book. I've been in the medical profession for 20 working at a local hospital. Dr. Walters is at the top of my list for being professional, personable, intelligent and a very competent. He explained the procedure well not only using verbal communication but communicated visually as well. He laid out the plan of care, risks and outcomes. His staff is also incredibly friendly and very caring. I've met many doctors and he's awesome!!! Surgical outcome, perfect!
in Butte, MT |
He is very arrogant and unprofessional. He will speak over you and treat you like a child! And pump you full of the dangerous drug fentanyl during your procedure!
in Butte, MT |
I would never recommend this guy to my worst enemy! Had to go to the ER on a Saturday because of dental pain, then go to get a referral to get my wisdom teeth out by the guy and he accuses me of dr shopping! All because I was taking the necessary steps to see a specialist? Let alone the ridiculous amounts of fentanyl he was pumping into me during the surgery and some other schedule 4 drug. Then he flips his lid the day after I tell him I'm in pain!! Highly arrogant man.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Walters, DMD?
Are you Dr. Walters?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry