Dentistry  |
Dr. Stephen Seidler, DDS
Dr. Stephen Seidler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sanford, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

4942 W State Road 46 Ste 1038

Sanford, FL 32771

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Seidler

I utilize my extensive training and experience to treat even the most challenging dental situations. I have been delivering cosmetic, implant, and functional solutions to patients for over 32 years. I am committed to delivering the best dental experience that my patients have ever had.

• Gingivitis

• Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Seidler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seidler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seidler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seidler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seidler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seidler to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Seidler's Performance
Altamonte Springs |
Dr. Seidler and his staff are amazing. They greet you and always give a feeling of the happiest work place. They are treat you like family. I would recommend everyone to this dentist office. Jo Ann
in Sanford, FL |
I love the staff here! I've been a patient at Dr. Seidler's office for several years and plan to keep it that way for several years to come. The staff is always welcoming, docs are comforting & I always leave in a better mood than I came in. Appointments remain on time & timely, docs genuinely care about your well-being & keeping an appointment is encouraging w/ their incentive plans. I recently moved to Chicago & make necessary arrangements to keep my 6 mo check ups. I recommend everyone!!
in Sanford, FL |
The visits I've had to their office have been very good. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable and treat their patients in a way I've never experienced before. My 83 year old father-in-law has been coming here for about a year and absolutely loves the entire office. He actually looks forward to his dentists appointments. I'm very happy with my decision to use them as my dental office and will recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist
in Wesley Chapel, Florida |
I travel all the way from Wesley Chapel to get dental work done by Dr. Seidler and his team. They are all very pleasant and professional. The customer service is awesome also! Most importantly, I receive so many compliments on my teeth. People have no idea that I am wearing Mini implant dentures! Thanks Guys! Tasha A.
in Sanford, FL |
I have been coming to Sanford Dental Excellence for over 3 years now and I just have to say that Noel is my favorite dental hygienist ever!!! I actually look forward to coming to see her and get my teeth cleaned. She's one of the BEST!
in Osteena, FL |
Great place to go for your dental needs. I just had a cleaning today but the staff does a great job at making you feel at ease. Highly recommend Dr. Seidler's office.
Winter Springs, FL |
I like coming here. The staff is very friendly, warm, and welcoming. The service is great and one can tell they are here to help you.
in Sanford Fl |
I really had a great experience here . The staff is excellent and very knowledgeable. The prices are very reasonable . No matter if you need a basic cleaning or a full service dentist rest assured they have you covered .
in Deltona, FL |
All the staff is very friendly and helpful. Lucy was great at explaining things and going over everything. Dr Seidler took lots of time to go over all my options and helped me make an informed choice
in Apopka, FL |
The visits I've had to their office have been by far the best dental visits I have ever had. The staff is so friendly and very knowledgeable and treat their patients in a way I've never experienced before. I'm very happy with my decision to use them as my dental office and will always recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist
in sanford, FL |
When I first came to this dentist office, I had a huge fear of the dentist. I had been through some rough treatment at other dentist's offices and I had real anxiety about coming in. The staff reassured me that they would do everything they could to make me comfortable, and they were true to their word! I have been a patient for 3 years now and the dread of going to the dentist is now gone! You couldn't ask for a better staff to take care of your dental needs!
in Sanford, FL |
Great office staff, awesome techs, and very professional dentists. Dr. Seidler is fantastic, up to date with modern dental procedures, but maintains a conservative, patient comfort approach to treatment.
in Deltona, FL |
Just finished my first visit. Everyone in the office was very professional and welcoming. Lucie went over everything in detail and made sure I had all my questions answered.Dr Seidler explained everything so I understood what he would be doing for me
in Deltona, FL |
I am the ultimate denta-phobe so this review comes from my heart. Dr. Seidler and his staff is awesome! They explain everything, gives you options....wants to do what's best for you. Dental treatment is A-1! Everyone is so personable and caring. They treat you like family. If all dentists followed his model, a lot of people would have healthier mouths!
in Daytona Beach Shores |
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Seidler. The office is managed in an efficient and friendly manner. Our hygienist Noel is wonderful. We highly recommend this practice is you are looking for a dentist with the added ability to provide painless procedures through anesthesia. Wonderful experience.
in Lake Helen FL |
Dr Seidler is the very best dentist I have ever found in my 72 years. He and his group are totally professional and always make you feel at home. Excellent dental treatment
in Sanford, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Seidler and his staff! I They are all very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The atmosphere in the office is always pleasant , making the me feel relaxed .
in Longwood, Fl |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Seidler and his staff! Everyone was so nice and helpful and I felt very comfortable with the environment. They keep the office clean and I can't wait to go back for my next visit!
in Orlando, FL |
My family and I have been going to Sanford Dental Excellence and Dr. Seidler for 4 years. I couldn't be happier with the professional and friendly staff, and personal touch I haven't seen anywhere else. I couldn't recommend this office enough to anyone looking for a new dentist.
in Deland, FL |
Exceptional service and unique solutions for challenging dental issues. A staff that is supportive, professional and comforting. Just when you think there is no option, Dr Seidler has one so you can the smile and good dental health you always wanted. I highly recommend this DDS and this team of professionals.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Seidler is very experienced and thorough. The office is clean and modern. Everyone in the office is professional, personal and very courteous in every aspect. I had braces done and several cleanings. The thing I like most about this office is they don't oversell dental procedures. They let you make the decision on what you want done and when you want it done. Mark Peoski
in Orange City, FL |
I've always been afraid of dental offices so I was hesitant to try this one. So glad I did! Awesome staff, beautiful work and very reasonable prices! I'm so impressed with Dr, Mitrogogos and the whole staff I just can't say enough. If you are hesitating, don't! You will be so happy you went!!
in Lake Mary, FL |
From the moment I walked into the office I was greeted with with such warmth and understanding. I was first given a tour of the office and then I met every staff member. Each one was so kind and caring and I felt very comfortable in a doctor's office for the first time... EVER! Together with Dr. Seidler and his team we drafted a detailed plan to fix my teeth and to give me my smile back. The plan was safe and affordable and I have my big, beaming smile back!
in Winter Springs, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Seidler for over 10 years and wouldn't trust my teeth to anyone else. His staff treats me better than my family does and I don't avoid or fear going to the dentist, it's more like going to see an old friend who is always there to help if I have any concerns or needs, no matter how small.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Professional, friendly, awesome staff and Doctor!! I will never go anywhere else. They go above and beyond here. I find myself actually looking forward to going to the dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Seidler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Seidler?