Dr. Stephen Sciarrio, DDS

Dr. Stephen Sciarrio, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stephen Sciarrio, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hooksett, NH and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Loyola University / School of Dentistry in 1982 and practices dentistry.Read his story

2 Madison Ave

Hooksett, NH 03106

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Sciarrio

Dr. Sciarrio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sciarrio "I am most passionate about being able to enhance my patients’ lives by addressing their dental health needs and concerns. For 30 years, practicing dentistry has been my calling, and I’ve dedicated myself to building a practice based on integrity, honesty, and quality. I invite those who are nervous about receiving dental care to visit our office and see the difference that true compassion can make. Education and Experience I graduated from Boston College, cum laude, in 1978, with a degree in math and biology. I continued on to Loyola University School of Dentistry in Chicago, Illinois, graduating with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1982. Since then, I have continued to expand my knowledge and training to stay up-to-date with the newest and best in dental technology. The vast majority of continuing education courses I have taken directly relate to improving procedures to bring better and new techniques to more efficiently serve our patients. Outside the Office I am originally from Woburn, Massachusetts, and have been proud to call Londonderry, New Hampshire, my home since 1986. My wife Laura and I have been married since 1983 and have a daughter named Meredith and two dogs, Rory and Lila. When I’m not spending time with my family I enjoy playing golf, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, and working in the yard. I also love to travel and enjoy sharing travel stories with my patients. As an office, we support several fundraisers presented by our patients for various causes in the community including Susan G. Komen Foundation and the New Hampshire Food Bank. We provide dental screenings for local elementary school children and had a lot of fun ringing bells for the Salvation Army kettle drive every winter. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association New Hampshire Dental Society Pride Institute "

This content was provided by Dr. Sciarrio "Hooksett Family Dental has served the Hooksett community with the best possible dental care for almost four decades. Established in 1974, our practice is known for the quality and integrity of the treatments we provide. It is the purpose of Dr. Stephen G. Sciarrio and Dr. Sree Raman to provide exemplary, stress-free dentistry, all the while keeping your best interests at heart."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Boston College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Loyola University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Sciarrio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sciarrio has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hindi
  • Tamil

Dr. Sciarrio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sciarrio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sciarrio's Reviews