Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Scher
6877 SW 18th St Ste H120 Boca Raton, FL 33433

Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Scher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scher

Dr. Scher?
Dr. Scher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS
Dr. Scher and his staff provide excellent care and a welcoming patient experience. I have periodontal disease and had extensive periodontal treatment in the past so I rely heavily on Dr. Scher's advice and care. My hygienist is proactive in pointing out areas that would benefit from additional attention in home care to avoid problems later. Dr. Scher and his tech are a well-honed team that make more difficult procedures as pleasant and pain free as possible. Making appointments is easy; I don't
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS?
During a routine checkup with Dr Scher, he noticed some abnormality in my jaw that no other dentist had ever noticed. After I said I’d eventually have it looked at by an oral surgeon, he insisted I do it immediately! It’s a good thing I did! The surgeon said had I waited I’d have ended up with a broken jaw! Thank goodness I listened to Dr Scher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS?
I have known Dr Scher and his staff for many years. He is extremely professional and always makes me feel comfortable. His office is lovely and very organized. His staff is very friendly. I LOVE going to Dr Scher's office. I know I'm going to leave with a huge, clean and refreshed smile. If you need a great Dentist Dr. Scher is your man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS?
Have been treated by Dr. Scher and staff for over 6 years now. Would highly recommend the entire team. Starting with the front desk - Monica and Paula, ( these are usually the make or break points for a Doctor's practice) they are both extremely friendly and very good with their work. The Hygienists, Martha, Anna Marie, Teresa, Eddy, are all very good as well. I may need to dedicate an entire day to write about the team so would just make it short and sweet - Sink your teeth into this place - yo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS?
This Dentist is a 'HUMAN BEING' with warmth & understanding that orchestrates his profession, his practice and his patients with care & superb dental treatment(s.) I am the most frightened & worst patient; my unusual medical history & fear of dentistry is a DDS's nightmare. When they enriched Dr. Scher's knowledge and desire to become a DDS, they threw away the mold. I am so grateful to him for all he's done. Thank you Dr. Scher - you and your Staff are truly one of a kind! Renee S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Scher for years. Not only does he have a great personality which is very important to me since I do not like going to the dentist, but he excels at his job. I have had 2 root canals and after the Novocain wore off, I did not feel a thing. His staff is terrific especially his assistant Phyllis! She is so comforting and excellent at her job. The 2 of them deserve a medal of courage for putting up with me!!! Dr. Scher came as a recommendation from a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Scher, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Scher?

Dr. Scher accepts

Dr. Scher accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Scher treats your condition or procedure