Dr. Stephen Pyle, DDS

Dr. Stephen Pyle, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Stephen Pyle, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Stephen J Pyle D.D.S.

• Medicare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Pyle

Dr. Pyle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pyle "My goal, and the goal of the staff that I have carefully selected and trained to assist me, is to provide you with a warm and comfortable dental experience, while providing the highest level of professional care to you and your family. I earned my DDS degree from Creighton University in 1983 and immediately relocated to the community of Bonaventure in western Broward County. As soon as professional office space became available in the new Weston development, I opened my first private dental practice at Country Isles Plaza in 1986. When I was able to bring in an associate dentist, I then had the opportunity to apply what I had learned to design and open my second office in the Lakes Plaza Shopping Center in 1996. Due to our growth, and the desire to be more conventionally located to our patients from Weston, Davie, Sunrise, Plantation, and beyond, we relocated our office to the Commerce Parkway Professional Center in 2013. At our new location we also offer Sleep Apnea Treatment as part of affiliation with Chase Dental SleepCare which was established in New York by Dr Barry Chase. Two twin themes have fueled the dental practice’s growth for 28 years—that of respect and commitment to our patients, and my respect and commitment to the wonderful staff that allows me to provide expert dental care to you the patient. My staff and I respect your valuable time and always strive to see you at your appointed time. We are committed to earning and retaining your confidence in our treatment, whether it's been 25 years since your last dental visit, or if you just need a simple cleaning. To this end, we are continually evaluating and researching the latest technologies and treatments that will make your visit more pleasant and provide you with superior results. Therefore, I take my responsibility to keep up with the latest dental developments and technologies, and to maintain and improve my professional skills, very seriously. As such, I am a member of the following professional associations: American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Atlantic Coast District Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry Academy of Laser Dentistry Pankey Institute Alumni American Society of Clinical Hypnosis American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine I have been married to my wife, Ruth, since 1978. Ruth manages the corporate financial aspects of the practice and was instrumental in the design and built-out of our current office. She also has a hobby of raising the beautiful orchids that you will find in the office. We are both active in several ministries at St. Bonaventure Church, as we share the philosophy that we should give back to the community through service. Ryan Pyle arrived in 1991. He graduated from Rice University (engineering department) with a degree in CAMM (computational and applied mathematics) and is currently working on his PHD in applied mathematics at Notre Dame. He enjoys swimming, hiking, playing the trumpet and all sorts of math and science related activities. We are proud of the fact that he has achieved the Eagle rank in the Boy Scouts, and graduated from Pine Crest School as Salutatorian. Our family is completed by Snowie, and Millie, a toy schnauzer. One of life's most difficult challenges is to create a balance between work, family and leisure, while having time for self, and community or church service. I feel blessed that I have been able to achieve this because of the help of the warm and wonderful team that works with me. I feel that it is their passion, warmth and dedication to patients that makes our practice unique."

This content was provided by Dr. Pyle "Dr. Pyle has been practicing traditional family and cosmetic dentistry while employing state-of-the-art technology since opening his office in Weston in 1986. The entire staff takes great pride in working with you to ensure you achieve your best oral health. If you're looking for a Weston Dentist we're an experienced and caring practice you can trust. Contact us to make an appointment today."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Creighton Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Pyle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pyle has no media or publications listed.

• French

• Pankey Institute Alumni, Member

Dr. Pyle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pyle to family and friends

Dr. Pyle's Performance

Visiting a dentist is never fun...but the folks at Steven J. Pyle, DDS located in Weston, FL are fabulous. Absolutely best dentist ever. Dr. Pyle is very easy going, gentle, takes his time to make you comfortable, answers all your questions and is approachable. I would give him a 10 and recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I’ve been a patient for 25 years and I’m now taking my darling daughter to him as well. He has helped me feel really knowledgeable about everything she is going through. I have recommended him to family, friends and even people on our local Facebook page.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pyle and his staff are simply the best. I have worked with him and my wife and I have been seeing him as patients for years. If you are someone who fears the dentist he will put you at ease. The staff is always a pleasure as well. I cannot recommend his practice more highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Would not recommend this office to anyone. It is very easy to schedule an appointment but when it comes to paying the bill it is always a surprise. I was given a fixed price for my procedure and received a bill for a higher amount.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option5
Great experience fantastic staff ,caring and friendly
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0