Dr. Stephen McInerney, DDS

Dr. Stephen McInerney, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Stephen McInerney, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bingham Farms, MI. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Root Canal Specialists

• NGS CoreSource
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. McInerney

Dr. McInerney's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McInerney "He Went to Ferris State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in biology.University of Michigan Dental School and graduated with a DDS degree.University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and graduated with a Master of Science in endodontics.Served in the United States Naval Dental Corps"

This content was provided by Dr. McInerney "Welcome to Root Canal Specialists, PC where we provide endodontic services. The word “endodontic” comes from the Greek language and means “inside the tooth,” which are the areas we treat and care for at our practice. Dr. Stephen T. McInerney works with our team to improve the health of the pulp tissues inside of your teeth. Our practice has served families with endodontics in Bingham Farms, Michigan, and the surrounding areas of Bloomfield Hills, Southfield, and West Bloomfield, Michigan, since 1964. Our endodontist specializes in many procedures and performs them with precision care when aided by our digital X-rays and cone beam CT scanner. Call our team if you want to visit our relaxing office and benefit from quality endodontic care. We are eager to care for your smile!"

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. McInerney is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McInerney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McInerney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McInerney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McInerney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McInerney's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McInerney to family and friends

Dr. McInerney's Performance

Dr. Mcinerney is a very smart endodontist. I've been a repeat patient. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was not happy with the results of my root canal. My tooth felt uncomfortable from the beginning but I was told "I would get used to it and it would be fine." I didn't and it wasn't. The middle section of my tooth came out at a wedding reception in Key Largo a year later. Luckily there were two...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option