Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD

Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville in 1994 and practices dentistry and family medicine.

264 S Peters Rd

Knoxville, TN 37923

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Malone treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Malone?
Dr. Malone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD
Dr. Malone has been my dentist for 12 years! I think he genuinely cares as much about my well-being as he cares for my dental health. He listens to my concerns & shares knowledgeable advise so that I can have the best dental health possible. He’s personable in every consultation- he has reliable...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD?
He's just the best in Knoxville. My dentist in TX, who I went to for 20+ years, recommended him when I moved here. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Malone. He will recommend procedures that will save you money, if he thinks they are right for you. And even offered to do a consult with my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD?
Best experience I have ever had with a dentist and I have been to quite a few. He did a great job saving two teeth from being pulled and has alway done wonderful work for my family, friends and myself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD?
Was extremely disappointed with Dr. Malone and his staff. He talked a good game in the beginning and made me feel like he really cared. but when it comes down to it its all about money. From the scheduling to the hidden charges to not standing behind his word. Very bad experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Malone, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malone?