Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Huffman

Belpre Dental Solutions

218 Maple St Belpre, OH 45714

Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Belpre, OH and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 2015 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Huffman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Huffman treats your condition or procedure

Our practice is focused on you.  Comprehensive, high-tech dental care is delivered in a gentle, compassionate way creating a positive result from a positive experience.   At Belpre Dental Solutions, we will help you to see the optimal ...

2015

Dr. Huffman?
Dr. Huffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Imagine trying to schedule dental appointments for a family of 8? Stressful right? WRONG!!! Dr. Stephen Huffman and his staff are more than accommodating when it comes to handling clientele. The family friendly atmosphere at Belpre Dental Solutions makes going to the dentist a breeze. A family oriented practice with state of the art techniques!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
I am not always relaxed when visiting the dentist but, was completely at ease when visiting Belpre Dental solutions. I have been to Dr. Huffman a few times and have always been very satisfied with the results. The entire staff is friendly and can always help me with all my needs. The doctors and staff always seem to be running on time. I would recommend it to any friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
I get nervous about going to the dentist but not with Dr. Huffman. He is gentle & competent. I have had several procedures performed by him. Each time he kept me calm & confident that I was receiving quality care. He also showed pics of teeth that he is watching to see if they get worse rather than pushing me to get treatment that may not be necessary. His office is lovely & clean. Staff was very nice. Easy to schedule & check out. He is a personable, skilled, state of the art dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
Dr. Huffman was recommended to me as a dentist specializing in treating patients w/dental anxiety. I scheduled a consultation & cleaning w/Belpre Dental Solutions. The office was clean, nicely decorated w/updated equipment. Brittany, my hygienist & the rest of the staff were very friendly and kind. At a f/u visit to fix a cavity, although nervous, I felt comfortable & relaxed. I accepted the offer of NO2 gas & did not feel my mouth being numbed nor the cavity repaired. Thank you Dr. Huffman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Huffman, which is saying something because I suffer from terrible dental anxiety! My little ones enjoyed their visits to his office, too! Dr. Huffman and his staff were very welcoming and made me feel right at ease. His office was clean and soothing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
My appointment went great. I didn't even feel the numbing. All the updates look amazing. Such a calming environment! Can't wait to return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
Dr. Huffman is a wonderful asset to the Mid-Ohio Valley. I have seen him many times. He uses the latest evidence-based dental practices to ensure patients are at ease to decrease anxiety and pain which results in an exceptional patient experience. My children have also seen him and he is skilled with kids. My daughter had to have a tooth pulled, which was scary for me as the parent, but I stayed in the room and she did not even flinch. His pain management is superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
Dr. Huffman was great! He gave real advice for daily dental care that has already resulted in a noticeable difference in my smile. My cleaning and consultation was more thurough than any other dentist I have been to and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
He is very thorough and very kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?
Dr Huffman has a friendly and calming demeanor, which helps calm my fears. His staff is awesome as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Huffman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Huffman?

• Sat: closed