Dr. Stephen Hudis, DDS

Dr. Stephen Hudis, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Stephen Hudis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Princeton, NJ. He has been practicing for 39 years.Read his story

Princeton Restorative & Implant Dentistry

187 N Harrison St

Princeton, NJ 08540

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Hudis

Dr. Hudis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hudis "Being a prosthodontist is more than a career to me. It is a calling. I am as passionate about dentistry today as I was more than 30 years ago. I love coming to work every day and spending time with and caring for wonderful people. I truly believe that what I do can change lives! For more information about me and the office, find me on Google+. Education I obtained my Bachelor of Music from the New England Conservatory of Music. Then I attended New York University College of Dentistry, where I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I completed a general practice residency at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City. Finally, I earned my certificate in prosthodontics from the New York University College of Dentistry Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics. Continuing Education In order to keep my skills sharp and my dental knowledge current, I love to teach! I am an associate clinical professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, postgraduate education, and former associate clinical professor in the Jonathan and Maxine Ferencz advanced education program in prosthodontics. Teaching is an opportunity to give back for what I have received, and an opportunity to help nurture the next generation of dentists. I enjoy educating and mentoring young prosthodontists. They are the future of my specialty. In the Practice I am an artist at heart! Before I decided to pursue dentistry as a career, I was a professional musician. Prosthodontics gives me the opportunity to combine art, science, and technology. My career has afforded me the ability to change people’s lives, which makes every day incredibly rewarding for me!One of the primary things I love about my patients is that each and every one is completely different. I love touching other lives and having my life enriched by theirs. After 37 years in practice, I have met some incredible people and made wonderful friends. I look forward to meeting you and your family as well!My team and I strive to make every day enjoyable for the patients we see. We have worked together for close to 20 years. Each and every member of my team brings incredible talent and strength to the office. We function as a team, and are devoted to providing the best care for our patients. Making people’s lives better is truly our greatest reward! Family and Community I was raised in the Bronx, NY, and have lived in Princeton for the past 27 years. I have two wonderful children, a daughter-in-law, and a new grandson. In my spare time, I enjoy playing the piano, gardening, traveling, and swimming. I am also active in my community, and have donated to the Dental Lifeline Network for more than twenty years in conjunction with the New Jersey Dental Association. I am also proud to be involved with Dental Volunteers for Israel and have made several trips to Israel specifically to treat underprivileged Arab, Christian, and Jewish children in Jerusalem."

This content was provided by Dr. Hudis "I am an artist at heart! Before I decided to pursue dentistry as a career, I was a professional musician. Prosthodontics gives me the opportunity to combine art, science, and technology. My career has afforded me the ability to change people’s lives, which makes every day incredibly rewarding for me!

One of the primary things I love about my patients is that each and every one is completely different. I love touching other lives and having my life enriched by theirs. After 37 years in practice, I have met some incredible people and made wonderful friends. I look forward to meeting you and your family as well!

My team and I strive to make every day enjoyable for the patients we see. We have worked together for close to 20 years. Each and every member of my team brings incredible talent and strength to the office. We function as a team, and are devoted to providing the best care for our patients. Making people’s lives better is truly our greatest reward!"

• Prosthodontics

• Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Hudis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hudis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hudis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hudis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hudis' Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Princeton, NJ |
Experienced specialist with excellent staff.
in Hopewell, NJ |
Dr. Hudis and hygienist Maria are both very knowledgeable, skilled, pleasant, efficient. Expensive, but worth the cost for top-quality care.

Visit Dr. Hudis