Contact provider for availability

Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Hertzberg
29 S Webster St Naperville, IL 60540

Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Naperville, IL. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hertzberg accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Hertzberg treats your condition or procedure

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Hertzberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hertzberg

Dr. Hertzberg?
Dr. Hertzberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My daughter had braces on for 2 years from another orthodontist. When they removed them, her overbite was never corrected and the retainer she was given did not fit. They blamed us. Needless to she needed braces again. Insurance only covers braces 1 time, so now this was going to be out of pocket to us. We were told about Dr Hertzberg from a friend and set up an appointment. He worked with us about payments and treatment plan. We are thrilled how this has worked out! We can see the results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS?
I recently finished orthodontic treatment from Dr. Hertzberg, and am thrilled with the results. I am an adult patient, and Dr. H has been practicing longer than I've been alive, and it was clear that he's a doctor who knows how to blend years of experience with modern materials and techniques to get great results. My teeth have never looked better, I paid a very reasonable price for services, and my treatment was finished within the timeline he estimated at our first consultation. Braces aren'
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS?
Child #2 got braces off two days ago! Wonderful work!! Two beautiful smiles as a result of the dedication of Dr. Hertzberg at a very reasonable cost. Personable staff all around; always willing to fit us in for emergency brace repair! Thanks so much for the lovely smiles given to my two teenage girls!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS?
Dr. Hertzberg has corrected many issues for two of our children, 1 of which required extensive and to us quite complicated work. He has always taken the time to explain everything in detail and works with any surgical consults needed to provide what we think is the best care possible. We are very pleased with both the work he provides and the cost, which is very reasonable. The office staff is lovely and we have absolutely no complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hertzberg, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hertzberg?