Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Hershey

Highland Station Orthodontics

161 N Milford Rd Highland, MI 48357

Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Highland, MI. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hershey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hershey

4.0

Dr. Hershey?
Dr. Hershey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS
“Very pleased with the attention received from Dr. Hershey as well as the assistants. The billing process is easy and straightforward. And most of all I am very happy with the results of my daughters treatment.”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
Had a great experience! All around great office and staff! Results were fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
Great office, my daughter has her braces here and we couldn't be happier. Very helpful staff they have tons of fun!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great smile in an awesome environment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
I Loved going to Dr. Hershey!! The staff is always so friendly and the office is so welcoming, they always have fun stuff going on for the kids and the decor is so bright and colorful it doent even feel like im at a doctors office. Dr. Hershey is always out interacting with the kids and is always willing to answer my questions. I have been to other doctors office and none of them are as clean and fun as coming here! I will always recommend this office to anyone that asks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
I had my braces with Dr. Hershey's office a few years ago, the experience was fantastic, everyone was always friendly and helpful, and the office was always on time. and it continues even after my braces were removed, and I started wearing retainers, they continue the same great service and I couldn't feel better about my smile!! Thanks Dr. Hershey and Team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
Amazing office, the hospitality and friendly staff were great. I only had my braces on for 14 months an Dr. Hershey was there to help me through the entire process. Would recommend office to anyone. Game room is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
Treatment took twice as long as told by doctor in initial consultation. And teeth still aren't right. Had to take my daughter to a different orthodontist to correct, and after I spent as much as I did I should not have had to do that! Parents aren't allowed back during treatment, and who know what kind of back ground the trained girls have that do the actual work, since Hershey doesn't do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?
My child has had braces on for over 7 years with this office. In our monthly appointment, our child never sees Dr. Hershey, just one of the girls trained by him to adjust braces. I would say in those 7 years, our child has only seen the actual doctor 4-5 times. Then, we recently received a letter that unless our child improves, they will no longer treat him. Also, they do not allow anybody in the back during treatment, so the parents have no idea what is going on. BAD PRACTICE-RUDE STAFF.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Hershey, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hershey?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Hershey accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Hershey treats your condition or procedure