Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Dr. Grussmark
8950 Sw 74th Ct Ste 1214 Miami, FL 33156

Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Miami, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grussmark to book an appointment.

Dr. Grussmark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grussmark

Dr. Grussmark
The ambiance is calm and generally welcoming. I also love the fact that they have stringent COVID-19 prevention measures in place. I was there last month, and at no time did I feel exposed to the risk of the virus.
Nahum Lee – Nov 21, 2020
Besides Dr. Grussmark’s prowess at dental care, his staff also deserve praise. They warmly welcomed me and helped a lot in booking an appointment with the doc. They are very knowledgeable too, and I learned a lot from them about dental care.
Garreth Shute – Nov 20, 2020
Dr. Grussmark is good at what he does. He told me to try Invisalign instead of regular braces, and just as he promised, I have seen results faster. It’s also more comfortable than the braces I was using before.
Luciano Lucy – Nov 19, 2020
I would recommend Dr. Grussmark to anyone considering braces for teeth straightening. He is friendly and did his best to keep me relaxed ahead of the procedure, and it worked. I actually realized that it was not as scary as I had imagined.
Brooks Gunnell – Nov 18, 2020
Best orthodontist in Miami!! I love my smile now, Thank you Dr. Grussmark. I had braces when I was younger but I never liked the way my smile turned out. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Grussmark and I ended up doing invisalign with him. He was able to give me a broader smile even though I'm missing a bottom incisor tooth. Before this I never smiled in pictures, I love the way my smile turned out! Dr. Grussmark's staff was always very professional and accommodating, at the time I lived in NY and they always found a way to fit me in when I was in town. I highly recommend Dr. Grussmark!
Michelle E – Aug 11, 2020
Dr. Grussmark is an absolute professional! He is honest and clearly knows his stuff. It’s no surprise that he is the top Invisalign provider in South Florida. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an orthodontist. On top of his expertise, his office is beautiful and the staff is very welcoming and kind. I enjoy my visit is every time and my smile just keeps getting better!!! :D
Aug 11, 2020
Dr. Grussmark is the best!! I love my smile and the overall experience in his office was great.
Aug 11, 2020
First class office and doctor! I highly recommend!
May 13, 2020
I just want to start this off by saying that taking my 2 children to Dr. Grussmark was the absolute best decision! My experience with him, his staff, and the office has been amazing. The best dental experience I have ever had. He is an absolute perfectionist and made sure my children had beautiful smiles. The staff is always accommodating and always makes you feel good, unlike a lot of other offices that act like they are doing you a favor. If you or anyone in your family needs an orthodontist this is the place to go- trust me!
Jan 30, 2020
I was very nervous about getting Invisalign, I was 65 years old and told I was not a candidate for it by other doctors. I decided to go with Dr, Grussmark because he spent so much time explaining everything me and i felt very confident in him. A year later and i am almost finished with my treatment! I am very happy. The whole process has been great! Everyone in the office is very nice and professional. Maria in particular- make sure and ask for her.
Jan 30, 2020
Extremely Professional
Jan 16, 2020
I love Dr. Grussmark and I LOVE my smile!! I highly recommend this office.
May 04, 2019
I have always wanted Invisalign but I just couldn’t save enough for it. A friend referred me to Dr. Grussmark and I really appreciate it. His payments plan are flexible and I now have the smile of my dreams.
May 02, 2019
Best Invisalign expert I have met so far. Not only does he understand the job, he is also very friendly. He makes you feel relaxed all through the procedure.
Apr 22, 2019
Great Experience!! Love the doctor, staff, and office!! I highly recommend!!
Apr 21, 2019
Dr. Grussmark and his staff are simply the best. They are so friendly. I would him to recommend anyone seeking to improve their smile.
Apr 17, 2019
It was Good...
Apr 16, 2019
It was Good...
Apr 11, 2019
Loved the Dr and staff was amazing. The office was beautiful my son felt very at ease with his braces
Apr 09, 2019
I went to see Dr Grussmark for an evaluation. From the moment i walked in i felt very comftable. The Dr took his time to explain my options. I made a payment arrangement with the office, they even did my scan the same day. Everyone was so nice i felt like i had known them for a long time. The Dr the staff is very friendly. I look forward to my new smile soon.
Apr 09, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Grussmark?

Dr. Stephen M. Grussmark, DDS, MSD is one of the top orthodontists in Miami, Florida. His knowledge and experience working with Invisalign (adults and...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics