Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Grussmark

Merrick Park Centre for Invisible Braces

4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd Coral Gables, FL 33146

Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Coral Gables, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grussmark to book an appointment.

Dr. Grussmark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grussmark

Dr. Grussmark?
Best orthodontist in Miami!! I love my smile now, Thank you Dr. Grussmark. I had braces when I was younger but I never liked the way my smile turned out. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Grussmark and I ended up doing invisalign with him. He was able to give me a broader smile even though I'm missing a bottom incisor tooth. Before this I never smiled in pictures, I love the way my smile turned out! Dr. Grussmark's staff was always very professional and accommodating, at the time I lived in NY and they always found a way to fit me in when I was in town. I highly recommend Dr. Grussmark!
Michelle E – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Dr. Grussmark is an absolute professional! He is honest and clearly knows his stuff. It’s no surprise that he is the top Invisalign provider in South Florida. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an orthodontist. On top of his expertise, his office is beautiful and the staff is very welcoming and kind. I enjoy my visit is every time and my smile just keeps getting better!!! :D
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Dr. Grussmark is the best!! I love my smile and the overall experience in his office was great.
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
First class office and doctor! I highly recommend!
May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
I just want to start this off by saying that taking my 2 children to Dr. Grussmark was the absolute best decision! My experience with him, his staff, and the office has been amazing. The best dental experience I have ever had. He is an absolute perfectionist and made sure my children had beautiful smiles. The staff is always accommodating and always makes you feel good, unlike a lot of other offices that act like they are doing you a favor. If you or anyone in your family needs an orthodontist this is the place to go- trust me!
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
I was very nervous about getting Invisalign, I was 65 years old and told I was not a candidate for it by other doctors. I decided to go with Dr, Grussmark because he spent so much time explaining everything me and i felt very confident in him. A year later and i am almost finished with my treatment! I am very happy. The whole process has been great! Everyone in the office is very nice and professional. Maria in particular- make sure and ask for her.
Jan 30, 2020
Extremely Professional
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
I love Dr. Grussmark and I LOVE my smile!! I highly recommend this office.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
I have always wanted Invisalign but I just couldn’t save enough for it. A friend referred me to Dr. Grussmark and I really appreciate it. His payments plan are flexible and I now have the smile of my dreams.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Best Invisalign expert I have met so far. Not only does he understand the job, he is also very friendly. He makes you feel relaxed all through the procedure.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Great Experience!! Love the doctor, staff, and office!! I highly recommend!!
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Dr. Grussmark and his staff are simply the best. They are so friendly. I would him to recommend anyone seeking to improve their smile.
Apr 17, 2019
It was Good...
Apr 16, 2019
It was Good...
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Loved the Dr and staff was amazing. The office was beautiful my son felt very at ease with his braces
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
I went to see Dr Grussmark for an evaluation. From the moment i walked in i felt very comftable. The Dr took his time to explain my options. I made a payment arrangement with the office, they even did my scan the same day. Everyone was so nice i felt like i had known them for a long time. The Dr the staff is very friendly. I look forward to my new smile soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Dr. Grussmark is an excellent Doctor. I postponed fixing my teeth for so long because I thought that the process would be a painful nightmare. Let me say, since the first moment that I spoke to him I knew that I had gone to the right place. I am beyond happy with how my treatment is going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Dr. Grussmark is an excellent Doctor who cares extremenly about his patients. He took his time to answer all of my questions and my concerns, something that I didn't experience before in othe offices that I visited previous to Dr. Grussmark's. The staff is also very welcoming and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
Amazing doctor, great staff and great price!
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?
I been in his office for a evalaluattion for Invisalign, I had an appointment, and when was my time he was talking to me and 5 more patients at the same time, after that, his assistant gave me a price, and I said, I will call back, few days later, she call me, and she said the doctor will give me a discount for Invisalign, that I agree to start the treatment, the price agreed was $4500, when I went to his office again, he said the price will be $6200 almost$2000 more then original price
miami beach, FL – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Grussmark, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Grussmark?

Dr. Stephen M. Grussmark, DDS, MSD is one of the top orthodontists in Miami, Florida. His knowledge and experience working with Invisalign (adults and teens) as well as Traditional Braces of all types is superior! He is A Super-Elite Invisalign Provider and handles the most extensive,severe orthodontic problems, as well as simple, mild alignment cases.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics