Dr. Stephen Dunn, DDS

Dr. Stephen Dunn, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Stephen Dunn, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 60 years old.

7555 SW Highway 200 Ste 100

Ocala, FL 34476

Learn about Dr. Dunn

Education data for Dr. Dunn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dunn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dunn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dunn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dunn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunn to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Dunn's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
The only dentist ( among 4 others in my town ) that actually helped me by his thorough examination... which ended up to be an underlying non-dental problem. He is also polite, caring, and professional.
in Ocala, FL |
Thank you to Dr. Dunn and Dr. de Mel for their excellent care. I called at the last minute for a dental problem and was scheduled, without question, within a day. I have been a patient of Dr. Dunn for over 20 years and my dental care has been nothing short of great. I thank Dr. Dunn and his caring staff for their professionalism, knowledge and kindness. Always a pleasure.
in Ocala, fl |
Have been his patient for over 14 years---nice man, excellent dentist and more important he cheers for the Red Sox team!!! He can't be all bad!!
in Ocala, FL |
Very professinal yet warm and caring staff. Truly competent and honest. The best dental practice I have ever visited.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Dunn took the pain out of decision making. When my therapies from a terrible sudden health issue required my teeth be pulled, Dr. Dunn took extensive time to counsel me on immediate options as well as a long-term plan. I feel like I was treated like a family member, not a patient. I have been to many dentists over my lifetime, Dr. is by far the best. If you are looking for one you can count on and trust, I give Dr. Dunn and his entire staff my highest recommendation. Thank you Dr. Dunn.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dunn, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dunn?