Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 61

Dr. Demarco

Capital District Oral Maxillfcl

7 Southwoods Blvd Albany, NY 12211

Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Albany, NY. He is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Demarco to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Jaw Irregularities
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures

Dr. Demarco accepts

Dr. Demarco accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO

Dr. Demarco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Demarco

Dr. Demarco

Just completed my dental implant procedure with Dr. DeMarco and his professional staff. Dr. DeMarco was highly recommended to me as the best oral surgeon ever. I agree, it was a pain free process.
Sandra A. – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Dr. DeMarco was recommended by my General Dentist to provide 2 dental implants. Dr. DeMarco explained in detail what he would be doing, each of the steps, and the approximate time frames for each step. He is an excellent communicator and a caring and compassionate professional. All of the office staff, from receptionists to dental assistants and technicians, are great to work with. The entire office atmosphere is very comforting. I highly recommend Dr. DeMarco and his practice.
John Hughes – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Excellent staff. Fantastic care given to me. Dr. Demarco is an excellent doctor who listens cares and spends as much time as necessary for your situation. A real credit to his field. I expressed my delight in choosing him and his staff for my procedure. Entire office made the visit a seamless experience! Cannot say enough about them. Thank you so much to all.
Don W – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
I needed a dental extraction and Dr. DeMarco and his staff were excellent. The procedure and after-procedure care instructions were explained clearly and in detail. The procedure itself was surprisingly easy due to Dr. DeMarco's skill. I recommend him without reservation.
Steven Smith – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
All went as explained in my first appointment with Dr. DeMarco. No issues with pain afterward either or any discomfort. He's a real professional and my results show it, a couple of implant posts later. My wife had the same results 5 years ago.
Gerry O – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
After having my second oral surgery procedure with Dr. Demarco I would not go to another surgeon for any other oral surgeries. Dr. Demarco knows that I have a extremely low tolerance for pain and he and the staff are considerate and kind to me. If you have a fear of dental procedures then I would definitely recommend Dr. Demarco. Again, I would not let another dr perform my dental surgeries.
Nancy B. – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
This is a wonderful and caring doctor. I was quite worried about having an upper molar removed. I hadn't had a tooth removed since i was a child many years ago and the initial oral surgeon that my dentist sent me to did not give me a confident feeling. I was so happy to find Dr. DeMarco. He put me at ease at my initial consultation. He's very kind and thorough and answers all your questions. He also was able to schedule this procedure a few weeks from the initial consultation. On the procedure day, I was impressed to see all the assistants he had in the room, asking pertinent questions and each one of them having a specific job. The nurse who administered the IV sedation was very nice. I felt well taken care of. The procedure was over so quickly and I felt perfectly fine afterwards. The staff were available to talk to after the procedure when I had some questions..they get right back to you. I would highly recommend Dr. Marco.
Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Would highly recommend Dr DeMarco and this office. Entire staff always courteous, professional and helpful. At first appointment when meeting Dr DeMarco I could tell that he is extremely skilled and experienced and I have complete confidence and trust in having him perform my dental surgery.
NY – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
A few weeks ago I spoke to an unpleasant staff member, didn't get her name, needed an emergency visit for my son (a patient), even though I implored, she repeated 3 times January 30th was first available, I scheduled it. Wisdom teeth got worse a few days ago, my husband called, must have gotten same person, rude, he got same story. Had them send his x-rays to new Dr., took him immediately. Called Demarco to cancel Jan 30 appt, they did already. Very poorly handled.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Albany, NY – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Demarco’s knowledge and skill. I was particularly impressed with his diligence and attention to detail. Implants are in IMHO serious surgeries that should not be rushed and should be done by only highly qualified and knowledgeable dental professionals. Dr. Demarco is one of these. I had little to no pain during the procedure and have had no issues with an implant done eight plus years ago. No urgency appts. were necessary and thus were not scheduled.
Susan in Albany, NY – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Dr. DeMarco & staff made an anxious patient, with a rare congenital birth defect, at ease. Their professionalism and skills made my return worth a 10 star rating.
Cheryl Balle in Albany NY – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Dr DeMarco is a very professional,Informative and kind physician. He is surrounded by a spectacular staff . I would highly recommend Dr. DeMarco to all of my relatives and friends.
Helene DePalma in ALBANY, NY – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Very pleased with the experience. Professional, as painless as possible- good instructions- good recovery and follow up.
Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Dr. DeMarco is a very professional and knowledgeable. He and his staff are exceptional. I would highly recommend him. Very caring and always takes his time to explain your treatment plan. Made me feel very comfortable! Excellent care and perfect outcome!
Holly A. Collett in Watervliet, New York – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Dr. DeMarco is the best oral surgeon around, in addition to being a really nice person and easy to talk to! He does great work and is very patient if you have a lot of questions to ask him. I was very anxious and stressed about getting an implant and he put my mind at ease and made the experience so much better than i expected. His staff is great too and I never had to sit long in the waiting room. I highly recommend him!
Kristine M. in Schenectady – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
I had a front tooth dental implant surgery with bone and tissue graft with Dr DeMarco. I choose conscious sedation and the platelet treatment and was very pleased with the procedure. Dr DeMarco and his staff were nice to deal with and I was surprised that I had almost no pain or swelling ( I followed their post surgical instructions carefully) I took 2 regular Tylenol, took a short nap and felt great. I can see why he is so highly recommended!
Lorraine McCann in Albany, NY – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Let's face it: no one WANTS to visit an oral surgeon. But I needed an implant, and Dr. Demarco came highly recommended. He and every single member of his staff with whom I interacted were professional, friendly, efficient, and gave compassionate care. They explained the entire implant process and made it as painless as possible. I went into my first visit with high expectations, and those expectations were exceeded. Dr. Demarco and his staff get my highest personal recommendation.
Tom K in Delmar, NY – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?
Lose your tooth rather than subject yourself to this practice! UNDERSTAFFED and OVERBOOKED. After undergoing a procedure I returned for an X-ray. I had to pay for the X-ray BEFORE it was even taken and then told it would take TWO WEEKS to read the X-ray. When I objected the implant coordinator had it read in three days. Then I was told the implant had to ripen for another TWO MONTHS (translation: there were no appointments available for two month).
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Demarco, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Demarco?
Provider explaining information to patient