Dr. Stephen Deloach, DDS

Dr. Stephen Deloach, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stephen Deloach, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dickson, TN and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery in 1998 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

212 E College St

Dickson, TN 37055

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Deloach

Dr. Deloach's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Deloach "Dr. DeLoach began practicing with two goals in mind. The first to exhibit the very best in dental care and technology from all over the world. The second was to deliver a special brand of care in a setting that would uphold the core values of family and community that to him meant so much. Dr. DeLoach is a graduate of the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry. He began to fulfill this mission by learning how to help those who suffered from pain in their head, neck and jaw joints in Tampa, Florida, at the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study. From there he learned how to incorporate modern lasers and new technologies into daily practice at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. He also ventured to Boston for a symposium where the very best and brightest Cosmetic Dentist from all over the world assembled to share ideas. The list goes on, but the purpose of Dr. DeLoach's dedication was not to receive recognition or rewards. It was to bring this amazing information and technology back to his hometown area. Dr. Stephen DeLoach has successfully incorporated his skills into his dental practice. He has brought his community the compassion and the service he always wanted."

This content was provided by Dr. Deloach "Our mission is to treat our patients & team as our family. Quality and comfort are our top priorities. Our experienced staff will provide you caring support and individualized treatments that will make your dental experience comfortable and anxiety-free. At The Center for Dental Excellence, we provide a full-service, state-of-the-art dental practice. Our exceptional and experienced staff partners with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Deloach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Deloach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deloach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deloach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deloach's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deloach to family and friends

Dr. Deloach's Performance

Dr. Deloach Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was with us at Center for Dental Excellence. We strive to provide each of our patients with a 5-star experience. If for some reason you did not have a 5-star experience with us please call us immediately to let us know at 615-446-2372.

"

The best Dentist in Dickson. He is very caring and honest. His work is impeccable. His staff make getting dental work a pleasant experience. I wouldn't go anywhere else. We are fortunate to have such a fine man and great dentist in the small town of Dickson.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Mark, for the incredibly kind words! It is always a pleasure to have you in the office! We hope you have an amazing day! :)

All of my life I have had such apprehension about going to the dentist. Panic attacks and sick to my stomach. After visiting Dr. DeLoach, and his staff, I have no fear anymore. Actually I look forward to going to the office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Susan, for the wonderful feedback! We are so thankful to have you as a part of our dental family! We hope you have a great day! :)

Dr. Deloach is an amazing!! I always feel at ease knowing it will not be a stressful experience going to the dentist. The staff at his office are so sweet and always going out of the way to make you comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hey Tasha, thanks so much for the kind words and for being such an amazing patient of ours! We hope you have an amazing day! :)

I was very pleased and he and his staff really helped me! I had a tooth go bad and in a lot of pain. When i went in they diagnosed and went to work on getting me out of pain. He sat down and told me about the prescriptions he was giving me and how i should take them! I have never had a dentist do...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks so much for the incredibly kind words! We are so happy to have you as a part of our dental family! We hope you have an amazing day! :)

If the fear of being left in alot of pain is something that you worry about do not go to this dentist.I went to him Monday morning with an unsalvageable molar that was causing alot of pain he gave me antibiotics and 12 Norco 5mg to take every 4-6 hrs which I did then went back wed afternoon and had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Due to HIPAA policies and confidentiality, we cannot confirm or deny that you are a patient of ours. We do our best to provide the best customer service and respond to all reviews in a timely manner. If you could please call us directly at (615) 446-2372 to address your concerns, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you!