Dentistry  |
Dr. Stephen Deloach, DDS
Dr. DeLoach began practicing with two goals in mind. The first to exhibit the very best in dental care and technology from all over the world. The second was to deliver a special brand of care in a setting that would uphold the core values of family and community that to him meant so much. Dr. DeLoach is a graduate of the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry. He began to fulfill this mission by learning how to help those who suffered from pain in their head, neck and jaw joints in Tampa, Florida, at the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study. From there he learned how to incorporate modern lasers and new technologies into daily practice at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. He also ventured to Boston for a symposium where the very best and brightest Cosmetic Dentist from all over the world assembled to share ideas. The list goes on, but the purpose of Dr. DeLoach's dedication was not to receive recognition or rewards. It was to bring this amazing information and technology back to his hometown area. Dr. Stephen DeLoach has successfully incorporated his skills into his dental practice. He has brought his community the compassion and the service he always wanted.

Center for Dental Excellence

212 E College St

Dickson, TN 37055

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Deloach

Our mission is to treat our patients & team as our family. Quality and comfort are our top priorities. Our experienced staff will provide you caring support and individualized treatments that will make your dental experience comfortable and anxiety-free. At The Center for Dental Excellence, we provide a full-service, state-of-the-art dental practice. Our exceptional and experienced staff partners with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Deloach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Deloach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deloach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deloach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deloach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deloach to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Deloach Says:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was with us at Center for Dental Excellence. We strive to provide each of our patients with a 5-star experience. If for some reason you did not have a 5-star experience with us please call us immediately to let us know at 615-446-2372.

Dr. Deloach's Performance
in Dickson, Tennessee |
The best Dentist in Dickson. He is very caring and honest. His work is impeccable. His staff make getting dental work a pleasant experience. I wouldn't go anywhere else. We are fortunate to have such a fine man and great dentist in the small town of Dickson.
Thank you, Mark, for the incredibly kind words! It is always a pleasure to have you in the office! We hope you have an amazing day! :)
in Bon Aqua, TN |
All of my life I have had such apprehension about going to the dentist. Panic attacks and sick to my stomach. After visiting Dr. DeLoach, and his staff, I have no fear anymore. Actually I look forward to going to the office!
Thank you, Susan, for the wonderful feedback! We are so thankful to have you as a part of our dental family! We hope you have a great day! :)
in Erin, Tn |
Dr. Deloach is an amazing!! I always feel at ease knowing it will not be a stressful experience going to the dentist. The staff at his office are so sweet and always going out of the way to make you comfortable.
Hey Tasha, thanks so much for the kind words and for being such an amazing patient of ours! We hope you have an amazing day! :)
Nashville, TN |
I was very pleased and he and his staff really helped me! I had a tooth go bad and in a lot of pain. When i went in they diagnosed and went to work on getting me out of pain. He sat down and told me about the prescriptions he was giving me and how i should take them! I have never had a dentist do that! The whole staff helped with financing, getting me better, and making sure i was ok! I would highly recomend him and his staff! Give them a try! You wont be disappointed!
Thanks so much for the incredibly kind words! We are so happy to have you as a part of our dental family! We hope you have an amazing day! :)
in Bon Aqua, TN |
If the fear of being left in alot of pain is something that you worry about do not go to this dentist.I went to him Monday morning with an unsalvageable molar that was causing alot of pain he gave me antibiotics and 12 Norco 5mg to take every 4-6 hrs which I did then went back wed afternoon and had this tooth removed.he refused to give me anything at all for pain after pulling the tooth and sent me home to take Tylenol. They said that the 12 Norco 5mg should have lasted me 10 days how ridiculous
Due to HIPAA policies and confidentiality, we cannot confirm or deny that you are a patient of ours. We do our best to provide the best customer service and respond to all reviews in a timely manner. If you could please call us directly at (615) 446-2372 to address your concerns, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you!
in Dickson, TN |
My son had a cap break off one of his teeth on Sunday afternoon the day before his first college class at Nashville State. Dr. Deloach quickly and professionally worked him into his schedule Monday morning before his first class. Thank you Dr. Deloach! You're my favorite dentist!
in Dickson, TN |
I have always been terrified of the dentist, but the folks here put that anxiety at ease almost immediately. The staff AND Dr. Here are unbelievable and treat you like family. I recommend this dentist to any and everyone! They will answer any questions you have and make sure the best treatment plan is set forth for you. Awesome place.
Germantown, MD |
Howard - Cumberland Furnace Super great experience all the way! Great folks and would recommend to everybody.
in Nashville, TN |
Excellent experience!
in Nashville, TN |
I used to be skeptical about going to the dentist. Now it's like going to visit family. Everyone is friendly and treats me like they have known me their entire lives. The dental work is amazing. I have had everything from root canals to a dental implant and never been in pain afterwards. The only dentist that I feel comfortable with going to have work done is Dr. Deloach.
in Dickson, TN |
Very pleasant experience. I met a new dental hygienist and she was terrific. She felt for swelling of my lymph nodes and it felt like a mini neck message. It was great!
My wait was short. The hygienist was careful with my treatment. Thanks, Gary
in Charlotte, TN |
Dr. Deloach is a trusted professional!!
in Dickson, TN |
Dr. Deloach is a 'great' dentist. So fortunate to have him here in Dickson. He provides top of the lines services with excellent results.
in Charlotte |
I've known and trusted Dr. Deloach for 14 years. He's basically an expert at anything pertaining to dental work. He's a perfectionist and that quality makes him an outstanding dentist. I had an implant placed 2 days ago and I haven't had any post operative pain. I will always recommend him to everyone I know.
in Burns, TN |
Dr. Deloach is always friendly, professional and I like that he doesn't push me to get services that are not necessary. The staff is wonderful - always exceptional. I look forward to my visits and recommend him to anyone.
in Dickson, TN. |
It was great. The staff went out of there way to make me feel welcome and to make sure I knew what I was supposed to do afterwards.
in Dickson, TN |
They were all very friendly and I didn?t have to wait long to be seen. My experience was positive so I will definitely be coming back.
in Dickson TN |
Great as always. Wonderful staff and little to no wait.
in Dickson, TN |
Never had any bad visits. Always treated exceptionally well. Dr. Deloach offers options and never forces you to do anything you don't want to have done. He always explains what he want to do and why he needs to do it. Been a patient for many years now and would recommend this dental office to anyone needing dental treatment.
in Burns, TN |
This was a routine cleaning, x-rays, and check up. This was all done in a competent and professional manner.
Excellent as always.
in Waverly, TN |
Dr. Deloach & his Staff were so professional, friendly, helpful, & caring! They were also very thorough in the exam, in the cleaning of my teeth, & in giving me information about the health of my teeth & gums. I felt very comfortable with them & definitely trust their experience. I give them the highest recommendation possible.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Deloach, DDS?

Visit Dr. Deloach

Dr. Deloach accepts 3 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental PPO
  • MetLife

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics