Dr. Stephen J. Clark, DDS

Dr. Stephen J. Clark, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 66 years old

14 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Personal Bio

Dr. Clark's Experience

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clark has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Dublin, NH |
Dr Clark has always been excellent and does not push excess procedures on patients which is why I moved to him in the first place.
Nashua, NH |
Only recommends services at the time the patient actually needs them, not years before.
in Amherst, NH |
Dr. Clark and all the staff are great people!! I am so comfortable there and feel right at home when I walk in! Everyone is just so kind! I so also recommend Laurieanne Brown for your hygienist! Love love love her!!!! But everyone is so great!!!! I always highly recommend to anyone looking for family dentistry!!! This is the place to go for the whole family!!
in Milford, NH |
I have been seeing Dr. Clark for about 30 years. He's a great dentist and a nice guy. The office staff is pleasant and efficient, and I have always been able to get an appointment that fits my schedule.
Harvard, MA |
In 20 years neither my wife nor I have had a bad experience with Dr. Clark or with his Hygienist, Laurianne Brown. They've been great.
in Mont Vernont, NH |
Experienced, seasoned, knowledgeable, personable, responsive, happily collaborates with other Docs in the practice for problem cases, good follow-up, anticipates your needs before you articulate them.
in Manchester, NH |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Clark to everyone....I have been going to him for 25 + years and he is awesome.
in Merrimack, NH |
Dr. Clark is wonderful!
in Amherst, NH |
Steve has been caring for my teeth for over 35 years. My three children were cared for and next will be my grandchildren. He has saved me in many situations with kindness and warmth. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Amherst, NH |
We have been patients of him for over thirty years. Always excellent care and very caring. Excellent staff. Diane Snowdon
Amherst, NH |
I went to see Dr. Clark about 4 years ago, thinking I was with not much hope of saving my teeth. He did a wonderful job on my teeth, and thanks to him and Laurianne Brown's expertise, I am no longer afraid to smile. Not only did they help me regain my smile, but they have made me feel like they truly care about not only my teeth, but me and my well being. They are truly wonderful people and I feel blessed to have met them.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen J. Clark, DDS?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Compare Dr. Clark

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Clark says...

Dr. Stephen J. Clark earned a D.D.S. degree from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in 1978. He joined Dr. Kayser in his Amherst practice in July, 1978. Dr. Clark has served as the Director of the Dental Department at Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center and Catholic Medical Center. Dr. Clark received specialty training in General Anesthesia. Dr. Clark regularly participates in continuing education, especially with regard to dental implants. He is providing state of the art implant dentistry in coordination with local dental surgical specialists. Dr. Clark is a member of the American Dental Association, the New Hampshire Dental Society, the Nashua Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Clark and his wife Kris Hanc enjoy spending time with their children and four grandchildren.

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings