Dr. Stephen Clark, DDS

Dr. Stephen Clark, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Stephen J. Clark earned a D.D.S. degree from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in 1978. He joined Dr. Kayser in his Amherst practice in July, 1978. Dr. Clark has served as the Director of the Dental Department at Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center and Catholic Medical Center. Dr. Clark received specialty training in General Anesthesia. Dr. Clark regularly participates in continuing education, especially with regard to dental implants. He is providing state of the art implant dentistry in coordination with local dental surgical specialists. Dr. Clark is a member of the American Dental Association, the New Hampshire Dental Society, the Nashua Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Clark and his wife Kris Hanc enjoy spending time with their children and four grandchildren.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Clark's Experience

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clark has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Dr. Clark's Performance
Nashua, NH |
Dr. Clark is very thorough and offers very good advice regarding treatment when needed. I recommend Dr. Clark and Dr. Leighton highly.
in Amherst NH |
Amazing staff and Dr. Very clean and professional office
in Amherst, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Clark since 2003. I have found that the office and the associates have always been happy to see you and always willing to help in any way possible. Dr. Clark is always takes the time to discuss problems that he finds and will not try to do anything that does not need doing. The staff is always happy, friendly and helpful. The time getting an appointment or changing an appointment is easy and fast. Great Dr. and staff, would recommend to family and friends
in milford, nh |
Dr. Clark has been my dentist for over 30 years. I have stayed with him and his team because they are like family. He cares about me and my family and has helped me significantly throughout the years. When necessary for me to have specialty care, he coordinates with the specialist and ensures I get the best treatment.
in MacNeilage |
Professional Strong Practice. Highly recommend.
in Milford, NH |
I have been going to Dr. Clark and his staff for approximately 35 years. My Children and Husband also go there for the Dental care. Everyone is friendly (also for children), conscientious and thorough. I would highly recommend Clark & Leighton P.C. and have to people in need of personal or family dental care.
in Mont Vernon, NH |
I've had Dr Clark as my dentist for many years. He has done multiple fillings as well as crowns over those years & I have never had a problem. He has always been quickly available for emergency items like a broken tooth or loose crown. Excellent service and always clearly told me what my options were.
in Amherst, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Clark for more than two decades. He has a wonderful manner, is very gentle, and I trust his recommendations. His work is outstanding. He has done crowns and fillings for me, and everything has been topnotch. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist. The office environment is very professional and welcoming, including the front office staff and the hygienists.
in Hollis |
Dr. Clark has had my trust for approximately 20 years. He is friendly, knowledgeable and professional in his profession. Best I can remember.
in Amherst, NH |
I've been going to this practice since the early '80s, and Dr. Clark since the mid-'90s, and it's been a wonderful experience through aches, pains, fillings, crowns, and an endless number of cleanings. No hesitation about recommending them.
in Wilton, NH |
With over thirty years of care for me and my family I have never once had a concern about the quality of care, professionalism and service. I cannot imagine ever going to another dentist. Dr. Clark is the best!
in Dublin, NH |
Dr Clark has always been excellent and does not push excess procedures on patients which is why I moved to him in the first place.
Nashua, NH |
Only recommends services at the time the patient actually needs them, not years before.
in Amherst, NH |
Dr. Clark and all the staff are great people!! I am so comfortable there and feel right at home when I walk in! Everyone is just so kind! I so also recommend Laurieanne Brown for your hygienist! Love love love her!!!! But everyone is so great!!!! I always highly recommend to anyone looking for family dentistry!!! This is the place to go for the whole family!!
in Milford, NH |
I have been seeing Dr. Clark for about 30 years. He's a great dentist and a nice guy. The office staff is pleasant and efficient, and I have always been able to get an appointment that fits my schedule.
Harvard, MA |
In 20 years neither my wife nor I have had a bad experience with Dr. Clark or with his Hygienist, Laurianne Brown. They've been great.
in Mont Vernont, NH |
Experienced, seasoned, knowledgeable, personable, responsive, happily collaborates with other Docs in the practice for problem cases, good follow-up, anticipates your needs before you articulate them.
in Manchester, NH |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Clark to everyone....I have been going to him for 25 + years and he is awesome.
in Merrimack, NH |
Dr. Clark is wonderful!
in Amherst, NH |
Steve has been caring for my teeth for over 35 years. My three children were cared for and next will be my grandchildren. He has saved me in many situations with kindness and warmth. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Amherst, NH |
We have been patients of him for over thirty years. Always excellent care and very caring. Excellent staff. Diane Snowdon
Amherst, NH |
I went to see Dr. Clark about 4 years ago, thinking I was with not much hope of saving my teeth. He did a wonderful job on my teeth, and thanks to him and Laurianne Brown's expertise, I am no longer afraid to smile. Not only did they help me regain my smile, but they have made me feel like they truly care about not only my teeth, but me and my well being. They are truly wonderful people and I feel blessed to have met them.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Clark, DDS?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Compare Dr. Clark

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Clark says...

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings