Dr. Stephanie Sweeney, DMD

Dr. Stephanie Sweeney, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Stephanie Sweeney, DMD is a dentist who practices in Savannah, GA. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

836 E 65th St Ste 11

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Esthetic Restorative Advances
  • Invisalign Intermediate and Advanced Courses
  • Straight Wire Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Sweeney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sweeney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sweeney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sweeney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sweeney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sweeney to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sweeney's Performance
in Savannah, GA |
Best Dental Office in Savannah. The Hygienists are amazing. Krista cleaned my teeth today. Mendy has cleaned them in the past. Dr. Sweeney is unreal and they really make you feel like a a patient you are family. They really deserve the five stars I have given them.
in Tybee Island |
Great Dentist! happy she has taken over this practise.
Savannah, GA |
Very friendly staff and almost painless
in Townsend, GA |
My wife & I were new to Georgia, and picked that office because prior to that we had the Dentist ( A Panky) whose office it was. We were sorry to see the dentist retire although for him it was well deserved! We were pleasantly surprised that Dr. Sweeney took over that office and didn't miss a beat! We would definitely recommend her and her staff to anyone that is looking for dental work to be done. Ed & Dian
Ellabell, GA |
I want to say thank you to my wonderful hygienist Krista. Krista does just a great job cleaning my teeth. I know that my oral health is in good hands with her. She is also a sweet breath of fresh air.
Ellabell, GA |
Savannah, GA |
I have never had a better dental visit!! Dr Sweeney and all her staff are fabulous. Krista cleaned my teeth with such skill- they are spotless and she educated me about gum disease with pictures and xrays she took. We laughed alot which made me feel at ease. Highly recommend!
in Savannah, GA |
I love getting my teeth taken care of by Dr Sweeney and her staff. My hygienist Krista is excellent with attention to detail and a very caring approach. She is truly a joy to visit.
in Savannah, GA |
I am really pleased with Doctor Sweeney and the cutting edge technology that has been incorporated in the practice. I also would like to say that Krista, who has been my hygienist for years does a superior job.
in Savannah, GA |
The staff at Dr. Sweeney's represent the epitome of their profession. They are kind, friendly, and thorough in the execution of their task; which is saying a lot since my teeth resemble a train wreak. I would recommend anyone searching for a dentist, to stop wasting time and schedule an appointment with Dr. Sweeney.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr Sweeney came highly recommended in March 2017. I have an extensive history of dental work and consider myself to have very high standard (expectation) of dental work. Dr Sweeney and her staff are skilled, knowledgable and compassionate.
Atlanta, GA |
LOVE this office! Both hygienists are awesome and the office has very updated technology that makes for a much better experience. Dr. Konter was super but I feel like it is even better now with Dr. Sweeney because of her modern techniques. I am very picky do not take reviews lightly.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Sweeney, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sweeney?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost