Dr. Stephanie Ross, DDS

Dr. Stephanie Ross, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Stephanie Ross, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Longmont, CO and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices orthodontics.Read her story

1520 S Hover St Ste C

Longmont, CO 80501

• AARP
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ross

Dr. Ross' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ross "I am proud and thankful to be practicing back in my hometown. As an orthodontist, I have a unique opportunity and responsibility to change the lives and smiles of my patients, and I take that responsibility seriously. I love seeing my patients' confidence and self-esteem rise as their smile transforms! My patients are the reason I love going to work every day, and I couldn't ask for a better job. My top priority is making excellent orthodontic care affordable. I will listen to your treatment goals, and customize treatment options specifically for you. Nothing cookie-cutter here. I realize the importance of a beautiful smile, and will help you put your best smile forward! "

This content was provided by Dr. Ross "At Longmont and Firestone Braces, we want to help you put your best smile forward.  In order to do so, we must first know what your goals are so that we can help you achieve those results.  I will spend time listening to your goals and then will customize treatment options just for you. No cookie-cutter treatment plans here.  That is my promise to all my patients.  In our offices we offer personalized service and you get to see me at every visit (not just my assistants...though they are awesome!)  To us, you are more than just a set of teeth, our patients become our friends.  We love what we do, and pride ourselves on our excellent clinical results as well as our unsurpassed customer service. "

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Orthodontic Disorders

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Trinity University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Queen's Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Colorado Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Ross has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ross to family and friends

Dr. Ross' Performance

Dr. Ross Says:
"

We know our patients are busy.  We also know that orthodontic visits are just one more thing to fit in between soccer practice, piano lessons, and dance rehearsal.  We work hard to run on time so you are not waiting to be seen for your adjustment!  And we think we do a pretty good job of it!

"

We were part of a DMO and it was horrible. After visiting with Dr. Ross's office we walked out and ALL said we need to go there even if we have to pay out of pocket for the whole thing. Everyone was phenomenal. When your child ENJOYS dental visits it speaks volumes. Dr. Ross's plan for treatment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Professional and friendly. Excellent care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am extremely happy with my results and the professionalism of Longmont Braces. I felt at ease going into my first free consultstion. After visiting a few other orthodontists I selected Dr. Ross because of her unique personality. Her excitement and passion for her work and patients is contagious...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ross and her crew. Everyone at the practice was warm and welcoming, respectful of my time, and capable. I always felt relaxed at my appointments and completely confident in their skills. I love my new smile and will definitely take my kids to Dr. Ross...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ross did an excellent job communicating with me and my daughter. After our initial consultation, we both knew exactly what to expect as far as payment, procedures, and check ups. Dr. Ross also has a great bedside manner which put my daughter at ease. Our overall experience has been great!
Are you Dr. Ross?