Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Siu

San Francisco Dental Arts

220 Montgomery St San Francisco, CA 94104

Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in San Francisco, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College Of Dentistry medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Siu to book an appointment.

Dr. Siu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siu

Dr. Siu?
I've always had a very pleasant experience at Dr. Siu's office. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. They explain everything very thoroughly and are efficient in their work. I will also add that I just recently got some first-time fillings done and it was 100% painless! I love the whole staff!
H. H. – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Takes care to make sure you are comfortable in what can potentially be a unpleasant visit/procedure. Lots of little touches to help: eye protection, pillow, custom music choices. Excellent at explaining the procedure and what he's doing at the moment so you know what to expect.
J. K. – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Dr. Siu's practice is really phenomenal. He and his team are friendly, professional and extremely thorough. I strongly recommend his practice to anyone looking for a great dental experience.
Jenny M. – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
My experience at San Francisco Dental Arts has been seamless. They use high-resolution DSLR photography, voice control technology, and state of the art dental procedures to service their patients and I've had great experiences with everyone who works there. Overall, I've found them to be very trustworthy and highly proficient. The only peculiar thing is that for some of the more advanced procedures they asked I pay beforehand, which is a little different from my past experiences.
Alexander C. – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Dr. Siu is great! I first came to Dr. Siu because my previous dentist was having trouble fixing the bite from a filling. Dr. Siu informed me that not only was the bite wrong, but the filling was also broken. He was able to redo the filling, and I could tell from the experience that he was much more experienced and caring than my previous dentist. Everything Dr. Siu does, he explains in detail what is he doing and why it is necessary. He also uses modern techniques that make the experience easier
Matt K. – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr Siu for 7-8 years. He is friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He also very good at explaining what he is doing step by step during any major procedures, so that I don't get surprised. He has become incredibly good at doing my composites, able to shape and polish the resins with only a quick iteration. His staff is a real pleasure to interact with, incredibly helpful and friendly. A+++
Brian P. – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Dr Siu was thoughtful about my care plan, very explanatory, and ensured it was as convenient as possible. He offered many options for additional care that I was unaware of but was not pushy about them, overall I feel more informed.
John W. – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Couldn't ask for a better experience!
Anonymous – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
I've been coming here for many years and have never had anything less than a great experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for great dental care.
Thomas H. – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
A wonderful experience and great care!
Anonymous – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
So, I'm a dentist. I had an old restoration that needed to be replaced. Since I can't clone myself and restore it, I searched high and low for a dentist who shared my same philosophy of dentistry; conserving tooth structure as much as possible, with great technical skills, utilizing cutting edge technology. I ran into Dr. Siu often at many prestigious dental C.E. courses and decided to have him restore my tooth. Bottom Line: Thorough, Methodical, Conservative. I'm extremely happy!!
Anonymous – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
such a great experience- great office atmosphere, staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Stephanie S. – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Thanks for thorough cleanings and excellent care!
Aliza N. – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Appointments never feel rushed and I'm never pressured to do certain procedures. Everyone here is friendly and willing to answer any questions I have. I wish I found this location earlier!
Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Dr. Siu is always friendly, super thorough, and puts me at ease during each visit. He and his team provide excellent care and are always helpful. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great dentist!
May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
I have been coming to SF Dental Arts & Stanley Siu for about 7 years now. I refer all of my friends, and even my fiance to this office because they do great work. They always do a great job cleaning my teeth. The staff is all extremely nice and knowledgable. 5 stars :)
May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
I am pretty sensitive and tend to have problem teeth. Dr. Siu has treated me super gently with high-tech tools. He takes the time to listen carefully and address all my concerns. He doesn't jump the gun on treatment and I never feel like he's trying to sell me something. I appreciate that he takes the time to explain everything. His office staff is great! They are organized, efficient, and they work well together as a team.
Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Dr. Siu and his staff make coming to the dentist a pleasure. He is very thorough and patient in his explanations, with a friendly personality. The staff are accommodating, from the people at the front desk to the hygienists that clean your teeth. The office is modern and clean, being conveniently located in the FiDi. I no longer grit my teeth thinking about coming to the dentist!
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Everyone here is wonderful to speak to, lots of fun to visit and chat with everyone. Always attentive to my issues, and a delight to attend.
Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?
Doctor Stanley and his staff are high professional, patient, and cares about their patients very much. Having been through multiple dentists in my life, this is the best one. If you're looking for a dentistry, look no further and pick this one. I guarantee you won't regret your experience here.
Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Siu, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Siu?

We are committed to superior dental care by using continuing education & innovative technology to deliver the finest in excellent & ideal dentistry. As a team of professional, friendly, & self-directed individuals, we promise to provide these service...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry