Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS

Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS

Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Milwaukee, WI. Read his story

2500 N Mayfair Rd Ste 345

Milwaukee, WI 53226

Learn about Dr. Sehler

Dr. Sehler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sehler "Education: D.D.S. Marquette Dental School, Milwaukee Post-Doctural Training in Periodontitics Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Boston Professional and Public Service: Served as a Dentist in the United States Air Force Former Associate Clinical Professor Department of Periodontics @ Marquette Dental School for fifteen years Honors and Awards: Omincron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity American College of Dentists Honor Society Listed in book Best Dentists In America Alpha Omega Distinguished Service Award Membership: Past President, Wisconsin Society of Periodontists American Academy of Implant Dentistry Pierre Fouchard Academy American Academy of Periodontology Academy of Osseointegration Midwest Society of Periodontology Wisconsin Society of Periodontists American Dental Association Wisconsin Dental Association Greater Milwaukee Dental Association Waukesha County Dental Society Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Published: Greater Milwaukee Dental Association Bulletin Wisconsin Dental Association Journal Dental Images (Marquette School of Dentistry) magazine 50 Plus Newspaper Healthwise Newspaper Interviewed: Milwaukee affiliate of ABC Milwaukee affiliate of NBC Milwaukee affiliate of CBS Local television network Channel 18 "

This content was provided by Dr. Sehler "To establish and maintain Periodontal Health by using minimally invasive procedures and to establish ideal dental esthetics and function. Our Office is dedicated to clinical excellence and patient comfort. Our experienced staff is focused on providing your periodontal and dental implant surgery requirements with the highest degree of professionalism.

DR. STAN SEHLER IS MILWUAKEE'S MOST EXPERIENCED PERIODONTIST."

• Periodontics

• Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University
  • United States Air Force
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Sehler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sehler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sehler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sehler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sehler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sehler to family and friends
Dr. Sehler Says:

Our patients comfort and good health are our primary concerns.  Please read our patient testimonials.

Dr. Sehler's Performance
in MILWAUKEE, WI |
I've been a patient of Dr. Sehler's for many years. He is very professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Periodontist.
in Milwaukee, WI |
1 star only because the staff is friendly. I saw Dr. Sehler in October as a new patient and I will NOT be returning! The whole appointment from start to finish was very messy. This office has no organization and he is very snippy to his staff. He is also very pushy with treatment, he forces you to schedule a surgery. I would not recommend!!!!!!!!!
in Wauwatosa WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Sehler every six months for 37 years. Several dentists have told me that Dr. Sehler is the reason I still have my own teeth. Way to go Dr. Sehler!
Milwaukee, WI |
It was a refreshing experience with Dr. Sehler, Being a physician myself, it is always curious to see how other professionals deliver their care. Dr. Sehler's bedside manner is one of the many things that I enjoyed, It was funny to hear about his trick-or-treat encounters with kids as being a dentist. A small talk like that would certainly put you in ease. His assistants were very attentive and kind. It was one of the most "enjoyable" and painless dental visits that I have experienced,
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler is awesome! I had a gum graft done and as uncomfortable as that sounds, he made the process easy and painless. I highly recommend him.
in Colgate, WI |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sehler and his staff. Their genuine kindness and care for the patient is paramount in their practice. Dr. Sehler's skill in dentistry is showcased by the results of his practice. I have had peridontal surgery, tooth extraction, dental implants and skin graft, all performed with skill and precision by Dr. Sehler and, may I add, all with a minimum of discomfort. Amazing.
in Menomonee Falls, WI |
I was referred to Dr. Sehler by my dental doctor Dr. Chuan Li for my periodontal problem. (You really need to take good care of your teeth from young!) Luckily, I am in good hands! Dr. Sehler and his team is so professional. He knows what he does and he is super nice and caring! His assistants are very friendly. I really appreciate Dr. Sehler and his team's efforts on me. Thank you all! Jason
in Milwaukee, WI |
I am a dental-phobic patient but Dr. Sehler's warmth and sense of humor made my visit for gum tissue surgery almost a pleasure. He has a gentle touch combined with skill and efficiency. Dr. Sehler and his assistant Lindsay were also very helpful with providing detailed instructions both before and after my procedure, making sure I could manage any pain and insure a proper recovery. The highest recommendation possible!
in Milwaukee, WI |
I was very pleased with Dr. Sehler and his nurse Lindsey. I had Bone Graft Surgery and everything went very well. I felt like I was in good hands during the surgery. Dr. Sehler called me at home after the surgery to make sure that I was alright, and asked if I had any questions or if I needed anything. He also left his home number if I would need to call him. I would definitely recommend him if you need Periodontic surgery. Lindsey will schedule an appointment whenever you want one.
in Waukesha, WI |
Highly skilled and competent - Dr. Sehler and Lindsey are a great team! Every detail of my procedure was explained to me at the consultation appointment and they constantly kept me updated during the procedure itself. My appointment went smoothly and comfortably. Also like the new location!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Outstanding! Dr. Sehler is the best. He took care of my parents and now is taking care of me. Best service. Modern and up to date. Would not go to anyone else! Thank you Stanley for all your good work!
in South Milwaukee, WI |
What can I say; serious yet funny; craftsmanship yet he wears glass; I swear he's the type of dentist I would recommend to get your Implants done right the first time, only if you take care of them; but don't forget he's good when it comes to Brewers and the Green/Gold.
in Jackson, WI |
Dr. Sehler is always helpful during appointments and works with you very well. Makes the process very easy.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I went to Dr. Sehler Many years ago when I had a cracked tooth that was part of a bridge. He cut off the bridge and extracted the tooth, then did a bone graft to build up the bone before doing the second implants, he then did the implant for the tooth that was extracted. Sends you home with a bottle cold water and a care kit that has everything that you might need. That was done on a Friday and Saturday morning he calls to see how I am doing. By the way that was the best extraction I ever.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr Sehler was very understanding and helpful. He took time to explain what was going to be done and what was happening at every point of the procedure, to the degree that I felt at ease and not anxious. He was very caring and compassionate . He called me the following day to check on my well being.
Greenfield Wi |
Very pleased overall, somewhat complex issues that were dealt with very professionally with successful results.
New Berlin, WI |
Dr. Sehler very friendly, straightforward and accommodating to patient needs and schedule. He clearly explains the procedure, time required and post procedure recovery expectations. He and his staff work with insurance process and will make adjustments to each patient's plan to facilitate the process, if needed. The office is very clean and bright. Parking is abundant with easy access to his office.
in Mequon, WI |
Dr. Sehler is competent, friendly and very forthright. He explains procedures and instructs patients very well. I give him strong recommendation.
Waukesha, WI |
Very knowledgeable and thorough. With his treatment and my following his instructions, I've saved my teeth and my gums are healthy.
Menomonee Falls, WI |
I had a successful implant and soft tissue allograft with Dr. Sehler. Dr. Sehler and his staff were thorough in both the explanations of the procedures and the care I received during and following the procedures. I would recommend Dr. Sehler to family and friends who were looking for an experienced periodonist.
Grafton, WI |
Extremely professional. He is very easygoing and made my experience as good as possible. Pain free during the surgery. As Dr. Sehler put it, my worries were "more mental than dental"
in Plymouth, WI |
I have been seeing D r Sehler for about 7 years for treatment of periodontal disease. treatment has been successful and I love returning for check ups and getting A plus grades I wouldn't think of seeking care else where.
Delafield, WI |
Dr Sehler made me feel like I was a very important patient. He explained every aspect of the procedures and my follow up care. Lyndsey was also very careing and personal during every office visit and phone call.
Milwaukee, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Sehler . I felt comfortable and the best part, pain free !
in Greenfield WI |
Dr Sehler & Lindsay were absolutely wonderful they explained the procedure, they made me feel very comfortable and most important I had no pain!!! I would recommend this office to any and everyone.
Cary, IL |
I recommend seeing Dr. Sehler! He is a very good Doctor!
Utmost professional.
in Wisconsin |
I had dental work done and I was expecting pain afterwards. I was able to go thru my day with no problems. Second day, no pain, discomfort or swelling. Dr Sehler and Lindsey took good care of me during the procedure. I am very thankful to be one of his patients!
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler and Lindsey are a great team, I am very happy with the care I am getting at their office. Dr. Sehler explained everything to me and listened to my concerns.
in Brookfield, WI |
EXCELLENT DENTIST
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler is wonderful! I underwent a dental implant with him earlier this year. He is very personable and explained the procedure in terms I could understand. He took the time to listen to and answer all of my questions and concerns. Throughout the procedure, he made sure I was comfortable. He truly cares about all of his patients. Dr. Sehler is top-notch!
Oak Creek, WI |
I have had two procedures by Dr. Sehler and am happy to report that he is extremely professional and proficient at his trade. His attention to detail is especially noteworthy. Both procedures went seamlessly and painlessly. I would have a third procedure by him if needed.
in Brookfield, Wi. |
Had a very good experience With Dr. Sehler. He was very accommodating with my hectic work schedule. I needed a bone graft repair for an implant that was about 10 or so years old performed by some other periodontist. The procedure was done with great results, I really appreciated the time he spent on preventive care and maintenance.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler and Lindsay were great - scheduling appointments was easy, information provided always thorough, process was smooth and I am extremely happy with the results. Absolutely no issues and very good people to work with.
in Thiensville, WI |
Very good experience with the doctor and his staff. He is very skilled and my procedure went very well.
in Wauwatosa, WI |
Dr. Sehler recently completed a dental implant for me, which included a bone graft, and I am very pleased with the result. He is highly experienced in doing implant work and was an excellent communicator throughout the process. I would highly recommend him.
Milwaukee, WI |
After a debrieding treatment and scaling of all four quads I was told by Dr Sehler to see my dentist for a cleaning in 3 months. I did just that and now have 7 months of extensive treatments partly because my teeth were left with a large amount of black tarter. Dr Sehler was rude to his staff in my presence. I was very uncomfortable. I feel that when I sought help from a professional, I did not receive it!
in Franklin WI |
I'm very happy with Dr. Sehler! My dentist Jay D Preston did me a great favor in recommending Dr. Sehler for my implant. The process went very well even after an additional complication arose during the implant process. Doc Sehler gives his full attention and shows his concerns for my health and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks Doc!
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sehler?