Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS

Periodontics | Male

Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS

Education: D.D.S. Marquette Dental School, Milwaukee Post-Doctural Training in Periodontitics Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Boston Professional and Public Service: Served as a Dentist in the United States Air Force Former Associate Clinical Professor Department of Periodontics @ Marquette Dental School for fifteen years Honors and Awards: Omincron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity American College of Dentists Honor Society Listed in book Best Dentists In America Alpha Omega Distinguished Service Award Membership: Past President, Wisconsin Society of Periodontists American Academy of Implant Dentistry Pierre Fouchard Academy American Academy of Periodontology Academy of Osseointegration Midwest Society of Periodontology Wisconsin Society of Periodontists American Dental Association Wisconsin Dental Association Greater Milwaukee Dental Association Waukesha County Dental Society Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Published: Greater Milwaukee Dental Association Bulletin Wisconsin Dental Association Journal Dental Images (Marquette School of Dentistry) magazine 50 Plus Newspaper Healthwise Newspaper Interviewed: Milwaukee affiliate of ABC Milwaukee affiliate of NBC Milwaukee affiliate of CBS Local television network Channel 18

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sehler's Care Philosophy

To establish and maintain Periodontal Health by using minimally invasive procedures and to establish ideal dental esthetics and function. Our Office is dedicated to clinical excellence and patient comfort. Our experienced staff is focused on providing your periodontal and dental implant surgery requirements with the highest degree of professionalism. DR. STAN SEHLER IS MILWUAKEE'S MOST EXPERIENCED PERIODONTIST.

Dr. Sehler's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sehler

Dr. Sehler accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Sehler is now accepting new patients

Dr. Sehler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sehler to family and friends
Dr. Sehler's Performance
in Mequon, WI |
Dr. Sehler is competent, friendly and very forthright. He explains procedures and instructs patients very well. I give him strong recommendation.
Waukesha, WI |
Very knowledgeable and thorough. With his treatment and my following his instructions, I've saved my teeth and my gums are healthy.
Menomonee Falls, WI |
I had a successful implant and soft tissue allograft with Dr. Sehler. Dr. Sehler and his staff were thorough in both the explanations of the procedures and the care I received during and following the procedures. I would recommend Dr. Sehler to family and friends who were looking for an experienced periodonist.
Grafton, WI |
Extremely professional. He is very easygoing and made my experience as good as possible. Pain free during the surgery. As Dr. Sehler put it, my worries were "more mental than dental"
in Plymouth, WI |
I have been seeing D r Sehler for about 7 years for treatment of periodontal disease. treatment has been successful and I love returning for check ups and getting A plus grades I wouldn't think of seeking care else where.
Delafield, WI |
Dr Sehler made me feel like I was a very important patient. He explained every aspect of the procedures and my follow up care. Lyndsey was also very careing and personal during every office visit and phone call.
Milwaukee, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Sehler . I felt comfortable and the best part, pain free !
in Greenfield WI |
Dr Sehler & Lindsay were absolutely wonderful they explained the procedure, they made me feel very comfortable and most important I had no pain!!! I would recommend this office to any and everyone.
Cary, IL |
I recommend seeing Dr. Sehler! He is a very good Doctor!
Utmost professional.
in Wisconsin |
I had dental work done and I was expecting pain afterwards. I was able to go thru my day with no problems. Second day, no pain, discomfort or swelling. Dr Sehler and Lindsey took good care of me during the procedure. I am very thankful to be one of his patients!
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler and Lindsey are a great team, I am very happy with the care I am getting at their office. Dr. Sehler explained everything to me and listened to my concerns.
in Brookfield, WI |
EXCELLENT DENTIST
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler is wonderful! I underwent a dental implant with him earlier this year. He is very personable and explained the procedure in terms I could understand. He took the time to listen to and answer all of my questions and concerns. Throughout the procedure, he made sure I was comfortable. He truly cares about all of his patients. Dr. Sehler is top-notch!
Oak Creek, WI |
I have had two procedures by Dr. Sehler and am happy to report that he is extremely professional and proficient at his trade. His attention to detail is especially noteworthy. Both procedures went seamlessly and painlessly. I would have a third procedure by him if needed.
in Brookfield, Wi. |
Had a very good experience With Dr. Sehler. He was very accommodating with my hectic work schedule. I needed a bone graft repair for an implant that was about 10 or so years old performed by some other periodontist. The procedure was done with great results, I really appreciated the time he spent on preventive care and maintenance.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Sehler and Lindsay were great - scheduling appointments was easy, information provided always thorough, process was smooth and I am extremely happy with the results. Absolutely no issues and very good people to work with.
in Thiensville, WI |
Very good experience with the doctor and his staff. He is very skilled and my procedure went very well.
in Wauwatosa, WI |
Dr. Sehler recently completed a dental implant for me, which included a bone graft, and I am very pleased with the result. He is highly experienced in doing implant work and was an excellent communicator throughout the process. I would highly recommend him.
Milwaukee, WI |
After a debrieding treatment and scaling of all four quads I was told by Dr Sehler to see my dentist for a cleaning in 3 months. I did just that and now have 7 months of extensive treatments partly because my teeth were left with a large amount of black tarter. Dr Sehler was rude to his staff in my presence. I was very uncomfortable. I feel that when I sought help from a professional, I did not receive it!
in Franklin WI |
I'm very happy with Dr. Sehler! My dentist Jay D Preston did me a great favor in recommending Dr. Sehler for my implant. The process went very well even after an additional complication arose during the implant process. Doc Sehler gives his full attention and shows his concerns for my health and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks Doc!
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sehler?

Compare Dr. Sehler

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sehler says...

Education:

• D.D.S. Marquette Dental School, Milwaukee
  • Post-Doctural Training in Periodontitics Tufts School of Dental Medicine, Boston

Professional and Public Service:

• Served as a Dentist in the United States Air Force
  • Former Associate Clinical Professor Department of Periodontics @ Marquette Dental School for fifteen years

Honors and Awards:

• Milwaukee affiliate of NBC
  • Milwaukee affiliate of CBS
  • Local television network Channel 18

Dr. Sehler's Care Philosophy

DR. STAN SEHLER IS MILWUAKEE'S MOST EXPERIENCED PERIODONTIST.

Dr. Sehler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Edentulism

Armed Forces Inst Of Pathology

Completed in 1963

United States Air Force

Completed in 1964

Dr. Sehler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sehler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics