Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male

Dr. Sehler

Milwaukee Dental Implants

2500 N Mayfair Rd Ste 345 Milwaukee, WI 53226

Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Milwaukee, WI. He practices periodontics and prosthodontics.

Dr. Sehler accepts

Dr. Sehler accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Sehler treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Tooth Damage

To establish and maintain Periodontal Health by using minimally invasive procedures and to establish ideal dental esthetics and function. Our Office is dedicated to clinical excellence and patient comfort. Our experienced staff is focused on providin...

• Periodontics

Dr. Sehler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS
Wonderful doctor. Great work. Tanya Marotta
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Very knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. I have been a patient for approx. 10 years and do not hesitate to recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I just received treatment from Dr. Sehler on Friday. This was a perio surgery for several of my upper teeth. I was dreading this surgery and expecting the worst! Dr. Sehler and his assistant were able to ease my anxiety all the way through the process. They did a great job and worked seamlessly together throughout the surgery. It went great to the extent that I did not even have to take pain pills after the surgery. I have been very comfortable and have not had any discomfort. He is truly a prof
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Dr. Sehler was professional, knowledgeable, meticulous, on point and very thorough. I would definitely recommend him. And what a friendly staff! Great experience all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Technically proficient (based on my individual positive experience), a clear communicator, efficient, and affable. Quite a combination. It's not Dr. Sehler's first rodeo. He knows what he's doing and takes the anxiety out of the process. "It's more mental than dental." As a very nice bonus, his staff is also great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
If you are someone who has a fear of dentists and need an implant, Dr. Sehler is your man. I am one of those who feared dentists and any dental work. Dr. Sehler is reducing this fear. I have had a couple of implants with not major discomfort. And he is careful and follows up. Really appreciate his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I am a multi-procedure patient of Dr Sehler and recommend him as a professional, highly competent and personable periodontist. I have had osseous surgery (four quadrants) for periodontitis, distal wedge procedure and most recently soft tissue allografts (two quadrants) -- all were well explained beforehand, procedures went without complications, and post treatment instructions were clear. Dr Sehler and Lindsey are a good team and the new website provides useful information on their services and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I was referred to Dr, Sehler from my Dentist for an evaluation. Our first meeting made me feel like I had been knowing him for awhile. His warm, welcoming, and professional persona made me feel comfortable. After our initial meeting I knew that he was knowledgeable and capable of completing my procedure. His staff is very pleasant and efficient as well. I will continue to utilize his services in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Dr Sehler is the best Dentist I have ever met every one went out the way to make me feel comfortable. The surgery associated is the best. The receptionist went out of her way to help me with the forms She sent all to me so I had them ready when i had me appointment. Everyone did a outstanding job.Jeffrey t Mente
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I was impressed by Dr. Sehler's interest in his patients as well as his competence,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
My visit with Dr Sehler was most pleasent. I was confident that I was in the hands of a professional who was courteous attentive experienced confident and even humorous. I would definitely recommend anyone who is in need of a periodontist to meet with dr. Stanley Sehler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Had a procedure yesterday. Wasn’t looking forward to it but it went great. Dr. Sehler and his staff are committed to their patients. They prepare you well, make sure you are comfortable throughout the process, and follow up with instructions and a phone call. Couldn’t be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Sehler's for many years. He is very professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Periodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
1 star only because the staff is friendly. I saw Dr. Sehler in October as a new patient and I will NOT be returning! The whole appointment from start to finish was very messy. This office has no organization and he is very snippy to his staff. He is also very pushy with treatment, he forces you to schedule a surgery. I would not recommend!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Sehler every six months for 37 years. Several dentists have told me that Dr. Sehler is the reason I still have my own teeth. Way to go Dr. Sehler!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
It was a refreshing experience with Dr. Sehler, Being a physician myself, it is always curious to see how other professionals deliver their care. Dr. Sehler's bedside manner is one of the many things that I enjoyed, It was funny to hear about his trick-or-treat encounters with kids as being a dentist. A small talk like that would certainly put you in ease. His assistants were very attentive and kind. It was one of the most "enjoyable" and painless dental visits that I have experienced,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
Dr. Sehler is awesome! I had a gum graft done and as uncomfortable as that sounds, he made the process easy and painless. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sehler and his staff. Their genuine kindness and care for the patient is paramount in their practice. Dr. Sehler's skill in dentistry is showcased by the results of his practice. I have had peridontal surgery, tooth extraction, dental implants and skin graft, all performed with skill and precision by Dr. Sehler and, may I add, all with a minimum of discomfort. Amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Sehler by my dental doctor Dr. Chuan Li for my periodontal problem. (You really need to take good care of your teeth from young!) Luckily, I am in good hands! Dr. Sehler and his team is so professional. He knows what he does and he is super nice and caring! His assistants are very friendly. I really appreciate Dr. Sehler and his team's efforts on me. Thank you all! Jason
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Sehler, DDS?
I am a dental-phobic patient but Dr. Sehler's warmth and sense of humor made my visit for gum tissue surgery almost a pleasure. He has a gentle touch combined with skill and efficiency. Dr. Sehler and his assistant Lindsay were also very helpful with providing detailed instructions both before and after my procedure, making sure I could manage any pain and insure a proper recovery. The highest recommendation possible!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sehler?

Milwaukee Dental Implants