Dr. Stanley Joe, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Stanley Joe, DMD

Dentistry | Male

17 Pierce Ave Ste A Fitchburg, MA 01420 Get Directions

Dr. Stanley Joe, DMD is a dentist who practices in Fitchburg, MA. He is 61 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joe to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Joe's Performance
in Fitchburg, MA |
The dental hygienists were amazing however, the first people you deal with (receptionist at the desk esp. the manager) and the doctor (if you actually get to ever see him) are some of the rudest people I have endured. I was a patient there for over 2 years and ignored a lot of the disrespect due to laziness in finding another dentist. In business, you either offer a product or service to the customer and since we are paying for the service here, I have a right to complain. This service sucks.
in Fitchburg, MA |
Very poor. Did not greet me. Did not introduce himself. Did not look at me face to face, had to roll my eyes up, as I lay in the chair, and try to see him, had no idea what he looked like till I saw his face on Facebook and left my opinion of this rude man, how he talked to me like an object, instead of a person, and how he seemingly blamed me for my dental situation, when it was dentists like him that caused the havoc in my dental history. If I were a veterinarian,I wouldn't consult him.
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Joe, DMD?
Are you Dr. Joe?

Compare Dr. Joe

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Joe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Dr. Joe does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Joe and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joe does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Joe and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.