Dr. Stanley Gresham, DDS

Dr. Stanley Gresham, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Stanley Gresham, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ironwood, MI. He is 68 years old.

220 S Suffolk St

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Gresham

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Gresham is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gresham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gresham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gresham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gresham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gresham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gresham to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Gresham's Performance
in Iron River, MI |
I have had nothing but excellent service. The staff and dentist makes me feel "at home". I would strongly recommend Dr. Gresham to anyone.
in Ironwood, MI |
Great Dr. Takes care of my whole family. Dental work is exceptional!, and when your done you can pick up some ammo on your way out. Thank you Dr. Gresham.
in Ironwood, MI |
Had my first cavity at 30, went in to get it taken care of, the next day the tooth broke eating lucky charms. Went back to get that fix and got a overly wide fix put on, which itself broke after 2 weeks. Not to mention I spent almost 30 minutes waiting in the chair with the gas on. Nice office, nice staff, but the dentistry work was poor and in the end, isn't that the most important part?
in Mellen, WI |
He is a great dentist. I first saw Dr. Gresham when I was in crisis with a terrible tooth ache. Someone at work suggested that I call him. He was able to see me that same day. That was not because he wasn't busy, because he is. It was because he really cares about the patients he sees. That appointment was about 1990 and he's been my dentist ever since. He and his staff always do what they can to make each patient comfortable before, during, and after the appointment. I highly recommend him!
in Ashland, WI |
I first saw Dr. Gresham in an urgent situation in the early to mid 1990's. I've been afraid of going to the dentist since I was a child due to some very bad experiences. However, Dr. Gresham and his staff were kind and gentle. I continue to see him and his staff for all my dental needs to this day, December of 2014, and highly recommend him to family, friends, and others who need dental care.
in Phillips, WI |
Dr. Gresham is extremely accommodating for emergency service as well as flexible with insurance and payment. However, most importantly he ensures that you are good and numb before he does any work in addition to providing gas as an option. If it were not for him, I would have dentures by now. He helped me get past my fear of the dentist since having my son.
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Gresham, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gresham?

Humana PPO
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.