Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Piedad

Buckhead Pediatric Dentistry

3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 230 Atlanta, GA 30327

Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Atlanta, GA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Piedad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Piedad

Dr. Piedad?
Dr. Piedad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS
Dr. Piedad and her staff are wonderful! They go above and beyond in making my son feel less anxious about his visits and provide exquisite care. They are genuinely caring and lovely. This practice is a gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
Dr. Stacy and her staff are wonderful! My kids love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
She is fantastic and the kids love her!!! Very patient. And informative session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
Dr. Piedad is amazing. She has been caring for my son for seven years. She is always kind, patient and helpful. The entire staff makes a dental visit a fun and pleasant experience for the kids and parents too! They do not file insurance for routine visits but they are worth a little extra work on my part!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
We have been visiting this practice for a dozen years--frankly since my child was still growing baby teeth--and we have had consistently kind, caring, loving, and professionally outstanding service. The front desk staff, the hygienists, and the dentists know us by name. They are genuinely happy to receive us. They sing songs during exams when counting teeth and engage the kids to participate in their own office visits and oral care. They discuss diagnoses and treatments directly and effectively using plain English and sometimes pop culture allusions. They give the kids sunglasses to wear during certain protocols and stickers and toys as prizes for patience and bravery. It never gets old. I wish they had been MY pediatric dental practice when I was a kid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
Love Dr. Stacy and her whole office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
We love everything about Dr. Stacy and the staff at her office. They sing songs, are nurturing, and manage to get the tough jobs — like pulling teeth— done without upsetting the kids. We’ve been with them for over seven years and couldn’t imagine a better dental experience for our kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
I agree with the insurance complaint. I have to fax the receipt in, but the check goes to my husband so I never know if it’s been received. I deal with it though because Dr Stacey’s personally is so amazing! Her staff is above the rest. You wouldn’t believe the adorable song they sang to my 9 year old daughter while they pulling her tooth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
We love Dr Stacy. The staff is great as well. The only reason for four stars is the fact they do not file insurance for their patients so you have to self pay and then remember to figure out how to get reimbursed. It is a pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?
As always Dr. Piedad and the entire staff were fabulous! They are very interested in each child having a wonderful experience. Truly. I have twins and the one WITHOUT an appointment cried when he found out he wasn't going to see Dr. Stacey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Piedad, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Piedad?

Dr. Piedad accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Piedad treats your condition or procedure