Dr. Stacy Pacheco, DDS

Dr. Stacy Pacheco, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Stacy Pacheco, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 12 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Bellecare Dental

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Pacheco

Dr. Pacheco's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pacheco "I’ve been practicing dentistry since 2006. I became a dentist because I want to help people. A smile is one of the first things people notice in each other and having a great smile makes a great first impression. I especially like helping people who have dental-related anxiety, often from a past, bad experience with another dentist. My team and I genuinely care about each patient and we engage with them. We thoroughly explain treatment and treatment options, talk about what will happen at each visit, and provide a safe, supportive environment. I encourage my patients to talk about their fears, then we tackle those together. I find my greatest satisfaction when a previously-worried patient smiles and thanks us for making a visit painless and easy. I know we’ve made a difference and that that person will be more willing to visit us in the future. I grew up in Redmond, WA and now call Sammamish my home. I have two very active young sons. When I’m not caring for my patients’ smiles, I’m usually spending time with my family. The boys are involved in many sports and that keeps us on the go!"

This content was provided by Dr. Pacheco "We'd like to extend to you our personal greetings and a very warm welcome to our dental practice! We are accepting new patients, and we are committed to doing everything possible to provide you with high quality, state-of-the-art dental care. It is also our biggest priority to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. At the time of your first appointment, we will listen closely to your concerns and conduct a thorough comprehensive examination. We will take the time to give you the personal attention you deserve."

1  Practice Areas

• Dental Procedure
  • Invisalign®
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Pacheco has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pacheco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pacheco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pacheco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pacheco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pacheco to family and friends
116 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Pacheco's Performance

She found two cavities while in France after a radio, I had nothing. She advises me to do a clean $ 1,000 which she assures me that he was paid by my insurance. I hesitate for the care of caries. After cleaning, sh tells me that I must pay $ 180 because the insurance does not completely took it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option9