Dr. Stacey Quo, DDS

Orthodontics | Female

965 High St Palo Alto, CA 94301 Get Directions
Dr. Stacey Quo, DDS
Stacey D. Quo DDS, MSDr. Quo is an accredited orthodontist. This means that she is a dental specialist who has completed an advanced post-doctoral course, accredited by the American Dental Association, of three academic years in the specialty of orthodontics. She is dedicated to creating outstanding smiles for her patients, implementing technologies to continuously improve her results.Born in the Missouri, Dr. Quo grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has a life long love of the famed Cincinnati chili, and a soft spot for the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra. She decided to pursue dentistry at an early age, and by high school she decided to study orthodontics. She was influenced by her mechanical engineering professor father to study engineering and she finished her undergraduate work in Biomedical Engineering at Northwestern University in Illinois. She finished with a concentration in Biomaterials, focusing on dental materials, and in the process developed a fondness for the Chicagoland area.Working in collaboration with Rotaplast, a non-profit organization that treats cleft lip and palate patients in impoverished communities abroad, she traveled to Chile, Argentina and Venezuela to provide orthodontic care and dental education. She remains a strong supporter of remote orthodontic care in impoverished countries through Alliance for Smiles. She continues these efforts locally as a participating orthodontist in Smiles Change Lives, which is an organization that provides free orthodontic care to those in the local community.Through the needs of her patients, she became involved in the treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Dr. Quo started lecturing on orofacial growth at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic in 1998, as Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor. She has lectured and published nationally and internationally on orthodontic biomechanics, orthodontic care in third world countries, multidisciplinary dental care, and orthodontic management of pediatric sleep apnea. Currently she serves as Co-Director of the UCSF Continuing Dental Education Series on Dental Sleep Medicine. She brings a broad based approach to her work, treating young kids to adolescents to adults. The scope of her experience is extensive. From the treatment of bite problems, to facial growth problems, to upper airway problems, her entire office is committed to providing comprehensive care and the most optimal patient experience for their patients and their families. She has been honored in her local community as Best Orthodontist in both the Palo Alto Weekly and the Daily Palo Alto Newspaper surveys. Receiving this distinction for 5 consecutive years, her office has now reached Hall of Fame status in Palo Alto. Dr. Quo is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Association of Orthodontists, California Association of Orthodontists, Mid Peninsula Dental Society, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, American Academy of Sleep Medicine.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Quo's Care Philosophy

"What I love about orthodontics: It is thrilling and heartwarming to help create such a meaningful result that impacts people's lives. I love interacting with the patients and it's a privilege to share in their lives and get to know them through their treatment. I enjoy planning treatment by beginning with the end in mind - a result to smile about."

Dr. Quo's Experience

Visiting Dr. Quo

Dr. Quo is now accepting new patients
Mid Peninsula Orthodontics965 High St
Palo Alto, CA 94301
(650) 328-1600Get Directions

Dr. Quo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quo to family and friends
Dr. Quo's Performance
It was cool and fun, but I hated that I couldn't eat some food, and that I had to wear rubber bands.
Amazing job! My teeth look wonderful!
My experience was really positive. Everyone was supportive and did a great job. I'm super happy with the result and hope that others have and will have the same experience as me.
Fixed my mouth. Lovely staff.
My experience here was AMAZING!!! Everyone here is super nice and I always felt like I was treated very well! My teeth look fabulous which makes me extremely happy :) I always enjoyed coming here and am super happy that you are my orthodontist ?? thank you so much for my lovely teeth! ??
I really appreciate how everyone was extremely patient with me despite the fact that I away terrible with my rubber bands. Thank you to all the staff who helped me throughout my time with braces!
I've seen noticeable improvements in my teeth and all appointments were time efficient and I was always excited to see Dr. Quo.
It did not hurt. I got my braces off 2 months early. My teeth look very nice now.
As an adult getting braces was so tricky ! But Dr Quo and staff made it as smooth and efficient as possible. My whole life changed thanks to them and my new smile Shows it
A great job
I am very happy with the results of my braces. My overbite seems to be gone and same with many gaps in my teeth.
Everyone here is very nice and there was never a time when I was super down about coming to the orthodontist! You guys really did a good job fixing my teeth.
People were super nice and friendly. Dr. Quo is very flexible and always wanted to ensure that I was comfortable.
This was a good experience, as good as braces can be. I have nothing negative to say, it was all perfect
Thanks for making my smile great!
Coming into the office was always a pleasure. Everyone was always making sure I was as comfortable as possible.
It's was over all a good experience. They staff was incredible friendly and took good care of my teeth.
in Palo Alto, CA |
Dr. Quo is very nice and professional. Office is clean and staff are friendly. We feel comfortable every appointment we have. We are so glad that we found Dr. Quo since my son only trusts her.
Dr quo did a fantastic job with checking in on my braces and making me feel like I actually want to keep my rubber bands on. She and all her associates are very kind and loving and have very good experience. I would definitely recommend dr quo for everyone getting braces!
Great staff and office! Dr.quo is great with her patients
You are all very understanding and try to make the experience the best it could be.
It was great! Everyone is nice and friendly, making the process of having braces as pleasurable as possible.
Everyone was always flexible and kind throughout the experience of "the braces journey" with Dr. Quo and associates.
Extremely efficient and friendly
Dr Quo is a wonderful orthodontist. She is always pleasant to work with and her approach to treatment is innovative and gave us great confidence. Very pleased to have our daughters in Dr. Quo's care.
Great and quick service on practically every visit.
You guys have done a great job making sure that we followed the guidelines and because of this, I was able to get my braces off early!
Easy and pleasant
Dr. Quo made having braces tolerable and even fun! I looked forward to every appointment, especially because Dr. Quo was so friendly and always asked about how I was and what I was doing. Thank you so much :)
It was great! Dr. Quo was really nice and encouraging.
Dr Quo and her staff are always nice and helpful. What I like is they pay attention to the patients and strive to get you seen in a timely and caring manner. We've been going to Dr Quo for about 6 yrs now and we have been very satisfied. She is very competent and truly cares about her patients.
I thought that the process was well done and I love the end result in how my teeth look now.
You guys did great and it was a much easier process then expected.
Staff is so friendly and helpful. We had a great experience
Professional, organized, highly knowledgeable
Thought that having braces was going to be very hard and not that enjoyable. At first it wasn't enjoyable but the assistants made it enjoyable for me to wear and have great teeth
Palo Alto, CA |
Dr. Quo and her staff are the best. Knowledgable, friendly, welcoming. My kids never mind going in for a check up here.
It was great. Painless and now I can smile
Not very painful, everyone was very nice.
in Clovis, CA |
as good as it gets..thoughtful, caring, great listener, skillful, attentive, accommodating, highest recommendation
I thought it went really well. Dr. Quo worked really well with me and Dr. Li to finish up my orthodontia before and after my surgery after years of preparing for this moment.
Super service with kind employees. A fun experience.
She was extremely professional but is still remains super friendly with the patients. I am very pleased with my results!
It was ok-ish, not too bad.
Great!!! Thank you!!
Helpful Informative Comfortable
Awesome
in Palo Alto, CA |
I have been to other orthodontists and can say Dr. Quo and her staff are the best. I highly recommend her and her staff.
in Menlo Park, CA |
Dr. Quo is simply the best. We've been working with her since my son was 7. He's now 17 and has a beautiful smile. It was a challenging long-term case and the process couldn't have been smoother, kinder or more cost-effective. I give the amazing Stacey and her wonderful, talented team the highest possible recommendation!
The staff made our first experience with braces a breeze. Everyone worked together so well; the transition from the beginning of our appointment to end was seamless.
Have you seen Dr. Stacey Quo, DDS?
Are you Dr. Quo?

Compare Dr. Quo

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Quo says...

Dr. Quo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Quo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Quo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Quo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, San Francisco, M.S Oral Biology

Graduated in 1991

Northwestern University, Illinois, B.S Biomedical Engineering

Graduated in 1987

• Tagalog

Dr. Quo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

Dr. Quo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Quo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.