Dr. Stacey Quo, DDS

Dr. Stacey Quo, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Female
Stacey D. Quo DDS, MSDr. Quo is an accredited orthodontist. This means that she is a dental specialist who has completed an advanced post-doctoral course, accredited by the American Dental Association, of three academic years in the specialty of orthodontics. She is dedicated to creating outstanding smiles for her patients, implementing technologies to continuously improve her results.Born in the Missouri, Dr. Quo grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has a life long love of the famed Cincinnati chili, and a soft spot for the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra. She decided to pursue dentistry at an early age, and by high school she decided to study orthodontics. She was influenced by her mechanical engineering professor father to study engineering and she finished her undergraduate work in Biomedical Engineering at Northwestern University in Illinois. She finished with a concentration in Biomaterials, focusing on dental materials, and in the process developed a fondness for the Chicagoland area.Working in collaboration with Rotaplast, a non-profit organization that treats cleft lip and palate patients in impoverished communities abroad, she traveled to Chile, Argentina and Venezuela to provide orthodontic care and dental education. She remains a strong supporter of remote orthodontic care in impoverished countries through Alliance for Smiles. She continues these efforts locally as a participating orthodontist in Smiles Change Lives, which is an organization that provides free orthodontic care to those in the local community.Through the needs of her patients, she became involved in the treatment of sleep disordered breathing. Dr. Quo started lecturing on orofacial growth at the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic in 1998, as Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor. She has lectured and published nationally and internationally on orthodontic biomechanics, orthodontic care in third world countries, multidisciplinary dental care, and orthodontic management of pediatric sleep apnea. Currently she serves as Co-Director of the UCSF Continuing Dental Education Series on Dental Sleep Medicine. She brings a broad based approach to her work, treating young kids to adolescents to adults. The scope of her experience is extensive. From the treatment of bite problems, to facial growth problems, to upper airway problems, her entire office is committed to providing comprehensive care and the most optimal patient experience for their patients and their families. She has been honored in her local community as Best Orthodontist in both the Palo Alto Weekly and the Daily Palo Alto Newspaper surveys. Receiving this distinction for 5 consecutive years, her office has now reached Hall of Fame status in Palo Alto. Dr. Quo is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Association of Orthodontists, California Association of Orthodontists, Mid Peninsula Dental Society, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, American Academy of Sleep Medicine.

965 High St

Palo Alto, CA 94301

Learn about Dr. Quo

This content was provided by Dr. Quo ""What I love about orthodontics: It is thrilling and heartwarming to help create such a meaningful result that impacts people's lives. I love interacting with the patients and it's a privilege to share in their lives and get to know them through their treatment. I enjoy planning treatment by beginning with the end in mind - a result to smile about.""

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Northwestern University, Illinois, B.S Biomedical Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of California, San Francisco, M.S Oral Biology
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of California, San Francisco, Postgraduate In Orthodontics
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Quo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Quo has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Quo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quo to family and friends
Dr. Quo's Performance
I liked this experience and just remember to actually teach the patient how to use the rubber band patterns
Dr. Quo was amazing! I love my new teeth and she is great to work with.
I had an amazing experience getting my braces off and I thought that everyone that worked on the process here did an incredible job. There's honestly nothing I think you guys could do better.
I had a really good experience here. It's a really nice environment. The only problem is that it's so busy!
I think that it was pretty great as far as trips to the ortho go. My only complaint is that I always feel like I'm not brig told what's happening, like how I come into an appointment and find out I have to wear a retainer for life, or bands that don't let me talk.
I had one problem with miscommunication on a date of an appointment. But other than that I had a great experience. Everyone one is always really nice and I never didn't look forward to an orthodontist appointment.
I did have some trouble with long wires. A couple times I had to come back in to fix a wire that was cutting into my cheek. Rather than that it was great.
I really enjoyed my experience.
I'm really happy with my smile. Even though it took a while to perfect, it finally looks great and perfect. I don't think there is anything to improve. This experience has been perfect.
I thought the service was good!
Really good
I hate braces but ur staff was very helpful and kind . I also like the raffles . It gives me opportunities to earn money and is a fun way to engage patients. A way to improve to my experience is to have more available after school hours as it's hard to skip school. Overall, my experience has been very good??keep up the good with work
It was a fun near two year experience, and yes, braces can be painful. The staff here are really nice and welcoming and I love the monthly games you guys host. The environment is fun, and isn't full like the doctors office or dentist. I loved my experience here. Thank you for being my orthodontist team!
You guys were amazing, so I don't know what could be changed!
Everything was perfect! Thank you!
Always great!
You don't need to improve anything.
I really don't think there is anything to Improve. They did an amazing job from all aspects, from respect to anything amd everything teeth.
Put less pressure on the teeth when fixing wires
Found everything fine.
Overall my experience was great but to improve in the future you could be more cautious when you're putting the wires, etc.
Not much. The experience was fast, efficient, and very effective.
At first I was not sure if I wanted braces, but now I am super happy that my teeth have improved and look way better than they did before.
Everyone who works here is super nice
Great experience
It was a good experience and the braces came off in a timely matter. The employees are also very nice and friendly.
I thought that the entire process was very organized, the result is great! The only thing that I think could have been improved upon is communication. There were a few discrepancies, but everything else was wonderful.
I very much enjoyed my experience. I'm so glad that I could complete my treatment as fast as I did and I am very happy with the results.
yay we love you! Test Test Test
Staff are really nice, patient, and choose what's best for the patient :) They did a really great job and my teeth look great now!
It was cool and fun, but I hated that I couldn't eat some food, and that I had to wear rubber bands.
Amazing job! My teeth look wonderful!
My experience was really positive. Everyone was supportive and did a great job. I'm super happy with the result and hope that others have and will have the same experience as me.
Fixed my mouth. Lovely staff.
My experience here was AMAZING!!! Everyone here is super nice and I always felt like I was treated very well! My teeth look fabulous which makes me extremely happy :) I always enjoyed coming here and am super happy that you are my orthodontist ?? thank you so much for my lovely teeth! ??
I really appreciate how everyone was extremely patient with me despite the fact that I away terrible with my rubber bands. Thank you to all the staff who helped me throughout my time with braces!
I've seen noticeable improvements in my teeth and all appointments were time efficient and I was always excited to see Dr. Quo.
It did not hurt. I got my braces off 2 months early. My teeth look very nice now.
As an adult getting braces was so tricky ! But Dr Quo and staff made it as smooth and efficient as possible. My whole life changed thanks to them and my new smile Shows it
A great job
I am very happy with the results of my braces. My overbite seems to be gone and same with many gaps in my teeth.
Everyone here is very nice and there was never a time when I was super down about coming to the orthodontist! You guys really did a good job fixing my teeth.
People were super nice and friendly. Dr. Quo is very flexible and always wanted to ensure that I was comfortable.
This was a good experience, as good as braces can be. I have nothing negative to say, it was all perfect
Thanks for making my smile great!
Coming into the office was always a pleasure. Everyone was always making sure I was as comfortable as possible.
It's was over all a good experience. They staff was incredible friendly and took good care of my teeth.
in Palo Alto, CA |
Dr. Quo is very nice and professional. Office is clean and staff are friendly. We feel comfortable every appointment we have. We are so glad that we found Dr. Quo since my son only trusts her.
Dr quo did a fantastic job with checking in on my braces and making me feel like I actually want to keep my rubber bands on. She and all her associates are very kind and loving and have very good experience. I would definitely recommend dr quo for everyone getting braces!
Great staff and office! Dr.quo is great with her patients
Have you seen Dr. Stacey Quo, DDS?
Are you Dr. Quo?