Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS

Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS

Sleep Medicine Dentistry  ·
Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS is a sleep medicine dentistry practitioner in San Jose, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University of Southern California / School of Dentistry in 2008 and practices sleep medicine dentistry, dentistry, and more.Read his story

175 N Jackson Ave Ste 207

San Jose, CA 95116

• Anthem
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "I am a San Jose native and earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the prestigious University of Southern California School of Dentistry. I started my career with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC San Diego with an emphasis in Signal Processing and worked on research projects integrating medicine with engineering prior to starting dental school. I always enjoyed to push myself and see the lives of those around me improve with what I had learned in school. As a successful cosmetic and dental surgeon, I realized the importance of treating sleep apnea and snoring by my on-going work with neurologists from the Stanford University School of Medicine Sleep Disorders Clinic. My interest was further spurred by the positive impact on quality of life and health oral devices had on myself and my family. With a strong belief that proper care could only be given with absolute dedication to this specialty, I made a very risky decision at that time to transition my practice completely to treat sleep apnea and snoring with oral devices as an alternative to the CPAP machine. I like to say, I feel more blessed than ever to do what I do every day. With approximately 50% of patients unable to tolerate the CPAP machine, I feel my colleagues and I are making a huge impact in this field with more than a 90% oral device compliance rate. I hope to continue to make an impact in this field, and have the opportunity to change the lives of those around me. I firmly believe from my experience that better sleep means better health and a better life."

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "At Spark Sleep Solutions, our name reminds us to be revolutionary in the way we provide treatment for sleep apnea and snoring. Simply put, we want to be the best. Therefore, sleep is all we do. We are doctors whose only focus is the non-surgical treatment of sleep apnea and snoring without the CPAP machine. This single focus allows us to provide unparalleled care for a successful resolution of your apnea. This treatment has changed the lives of our families. So, feel free to give us a call. We are here for you."

3  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Sleep Apnea Treatment
  • Sleep Study
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Sanction
  • Unknown (4/7/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California

• University Of California, San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shah

4.5

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS
DR Shah and his staff are very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS?
I felt Dr. Shah was quite knowledgeable and appreciated that he listened to what I was saying about what I was doing for myself to help with sleep, and about the problems I'd had with the CPAP. He carefully explained about the device he was recommending and why that particular model.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS?
I didn't see Dr. Shah today, but the MD is saw was already waiting for me and ready to go. I love this office they are always on time and the MD was awesome and really listened and cared. We need to have more MD's like the ones in this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srujal Shah, DDS?
Efficient, courteous, very professional and also friendly, with clear explanation of the procedure, costs and options. Thank, NH.
Professional office and staff
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?