Dr. Soraya Bouzida, DDS

Dr. Soraya Bouzida, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Torrey Hills Family Dentistry, San Diego, CA 92130 4765 Carmel Mountain Rd Ste 209, San Diego, CA 92130 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Premier Group Insurance
  • Principal Financial Group

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bouzida has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bouzida

Dr. Bouzida's Review Details
0 responses, be the 1st to leave a review
Help millions around the nation find the right doctor by being the first person to share your experience.
Dr. Soraya Bouzida, DDS says

It is important to me that you keep your hygiene appointments regular. I wanted to take this opportunity to renew my commitment to you to delivering the highest quality care and customer service. I love being your dentist and enjoy coming to work everyday. Thank you for being my patient! I appreciate your loyalty and your generous referrals that still allow us to remain the dental practice that does not advertise. I encourage and welcome any suggestions or requests to help improve our practice. I look forward to many more years of catering to your dental needs. Last but not least, my staff and I wish you a wonderful holiday season and a healthy, prosperous New Year. With love,

Soraya Bouzida

Compare Dr. Bouzida

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Bouzida says..

At Torrey Hills Family Dentistry, I practice comprehensive dental care with every patient, we spend about an hour and half with our new patients performing the most thorough exam including oral cancer screening, accurate recording of gum measurements, TMJ exam, bite analysis and viewing of all of the teeth under magnification using an intra-oral-camera, to show patients what we see (this camera is so powerful, it detects early tooth fractures and separation of older fillings). This is done with patient full participation and interaction as I strongly believe that patient education is the key to conservative restorative treatment and optimal oral health.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Bouzida says..

Cosmetic Dentistry: I absolutely love art and nature, and being a dentist gives me full potential to create beautiful art masterpieces trying to mimic nature with beautiful materials available in dentistry today. With today's technology and advanced materials, utilizing bonding, porcelain veneers and all-ceramic full coverage restoration through dental artistry.

Pediatric Dentistry: I treat children as young as one or when their first baby teeth begin to erupt.  Good oral health practices should begin in infancy, and continue throughout the adult life. I believe in providing gentle dental care to your children in their early years.  Attitudes and habits established at an early age are critical in maintaining good oral health throughout your child's life.  With your help and regular professional care, your child can grow up enjoying healthy teeth for life. Being a mother myself, I love children and truly have fun treating them.

Invisalign: Whether your smile needs minor improvements or something more extreme, we can help you-without the metal! Because Invisalign uses comfortable plastic clear aligners to move teeth, you can continue enjoying your active lifestyle even during treatment. And since Invisalign is removable, you can take is out to eat or for a special event.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for California.

Algeria School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Montrouge French Dental School

Completed in 1992

Montrouge French Dental School

Completed in 1992

Algeria School

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Bouzida has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bouzida has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Berber
  • French

Dr. Bouzida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bouzida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bouzida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bouzida

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bouzida's Office & Staff

Experience with Dr. Bouzida

Dr. Bouzida says...

My mission is to change the way patients view dentistry by providing fun, personable care for the entire family. I want my patients to have a lasting impression of the compassionate and warm ambiance in our state-of-the-art and kid-friendly dental office. This is reflected in our intensely relaxing, innovative and spa-like facility, specifically designed with your comfort in mind.  I want to be the dentist for every generation of your family.  I strive to be more than your dentist; my desire is to continue to be a friend and neighbor to the Carmel Valley and Del Mar communities, as I have been since 1995.My kind, attentive and organized team is eager to serve you. Our sensitive and individualized patient service is without equal. We will spoil you with exceptional service and personal attention.

My passion is to continually improve my patient's experience by taking the time to explain procedures to make sure you understand what the treatment entails, so we can make informed decisions together.  My goal is to keep you aware of the best and latest techniques, products, and services available in dentistry

Soraya Bouzida