Dr. Soraya Bouzida, DDS

Dr. Soraya Bouzida, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Soraya Bouzida, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Algeria School of Medicine in 1990 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

4765 Carmel Mountain Rd Ste 209

San Diego, CA 92130

• Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Bouzida

Dr. Bouzida's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bouzida "My mission is to change the way patients view dentistry by providing fun, personable care for the entire family. I want my patients to have a lasting impression of the compassionate and warm ambiance in our state-of-the-art and kid-friendly dental office. This is reflected in our intensely relaxing, innovative and spa-like facility, specifically designed with your comfort in mind. I want to be the dentist for every generation of your family. I strive to be more than your dentist; my desire is to continue to be a friend and neighbor to the Carmel Valley and Del Mar communities, as I have been since 1995.My kind, attentive and organized team is eager to serve you. Our sensitive and individualized patient service is without equal. We will spoil you with exceptional service and personal attention. My passion is to continually improve my patient's experience by taking the time to explain procedures to make sure you understand what the treatment entails, so we can make informed decisions together. My goal is to keep you aware of the best and latest techniques, products, and services available in dentistry"

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Algeria School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Algeria School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • MontRouge French dental School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • MontRouge French dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Bouzida has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bouzida has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Berber
  • French

Dr. Bouzida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bouzida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bouzida's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bouzida to family and friends
Dr. Bouzida Says:
"

It is important to me that you keep your hygiene appointments regular. I wanted to take this opportunity to renew my commitment to you to delivering the highest quality care and customer service. I love being your dentist and enjoy coming to work everyday. Thank you for being my patient! I appreciate your loyalty and your generous referrals that still allow us to remain the dental practice that does not advertise. I encourage and

...