Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Nichols

Sophia Nichols Family Dntstry

1929 Route 88 Brick, NJ 08724

Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Brick, NJ. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Nichols' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nichols

Dr. Nichols?
Dr. Nichols' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD
Dr. Nichols has taken great care of our family's teeth for over a decade. It is hard to find a conservative dentistry professional that I can trust with my family's teeth. Thanks to Dr. Nichols integrity and great staff we have healthy teeth that will last a lifetime. Even after moving to Trenton, we drive back to Brick to see Dr. Nichols because she is the best and we trust her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?
Been a long time patient . Dr. Nichols is wonderful along with her staff! Tina, the office manager does a fabulous job of trying to get you in as soon as humanly possible. Office is very modern and spotless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?
Dr. Nichols and her staff are wonderful! They provide excellent care in a relaxed and friendly environment. They alway make me feel comfortable and explain all procedures thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Nichols. Terrific experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?
Excellent dentistry and greater concern with the patient's needs than I have ever found anywhere with any type of health practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Nichols since 1998 & have nothing but good things to say about her and her staff. I have Sjorgrens Syndrome which unfortunately requires me to visit the dentist more than the average person. She always discusses my options before going forward with any treatment & makes sure I am comfortable during & after all procedures. The office is always pleasant and helpful whenever I have questions about insurance or scheduling appointments. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?
Very kind and compasionate. Especially if you are uncomfortable going to a dentist. Dr. Nichols and staff are wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?
Dr. Nichols inserted bridges to replace a partial denture. She had to redo the bridges because they looked like buck teeth. My bridges are in the very front top of my mouth. I should have received nice straight dentures. Instead they do not look like they should, they look like they were inserted in the wrong sides. Now I don't smile and don't show my teeth. I would not recommend using her for anything more than a cleaning or filling. $4000 later and I hate my teeth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sophia Nichols, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nichols?

Dr. Nichols accepts

Dr. Nichols accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental