Dr. Sonya Alvarado, DDS

Dr. Sonya Alvarado, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Sonya Alvarado, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

2610 Tpc Pkwy Ste 102

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Alvarado has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alvarado has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alvarado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alvarado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alvarado's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alvarado to family and friends
Dr. Alvarado's Performance
in Bettendorf |
I was from out of town and broke a tooth; Dr. Alvarado got me in the very day i called and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly as i checked in and gave my insurance information. i was taken in to see Dr. Alvarado quickly and after x-rays, she saw me and gave a very thorough consultation of what what my options might be, depending upon what she found, The final option was that the tooth had to be pulled and it was done professionally, quickly, and painlessly. Dr. Alvarado was great!
in San Antonio, TX |
Sonya has always been great at what she does; I have recommended patients in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
San Antonio, TX |
Always a great experience the staff is always fantastic
Bulverde, TX |
Office staff is not trained well, does not know insurance customs or policies
in San Antonio, TX |
It's always a good experience with every visit. The support staff is excellent 100% of the time and Dr. Alvarado's care and attention is perfect.
in Bulverde, TX |
Dr. Alvarado and her staff walk you through the entire procedure, and remove any anxiety you may be feeling. I highly recommend TPC Dental to anyone looking for a dentist. Her office is clean and everyone is extremely polite.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great care. Great staff. Great Dentist. Very pleased!
San Antonio, TX |
Beautiful and clean office. The girls up front were so nice and welcoming. The assistant was friendly and Dr Alvarado was so nice. Will be back here again.
in San Antonio, Texas |
Dr Alvarado and her staff are great! By far the best experience with a dentist that I have had. Not always a fun time but they make it the best it can be.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Alvarado's office and staff are a complete pleasure to visit! Extremely professional, knowledgable, kind and caring. They care more about me and my understanding of anything helpful and necessary. I most recently had my teeth whitened by their Zoom procedure and am incredibly pleased with the procedure and immediate results! I highly recommend her and her team to any of my friends and family!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Alvarado is friendly and professional. I was able to get an urgent appointment very quickly.
in San Antonio |
The dentist & all the staff are very nice, professional, and I am very happy with the level of care and communication.
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Alvarado for years, I've had a great experience with every visit!
in San Antonio, TX |
In my 75 yrs never had a better dentist. She cares and it shows. Glad I found her.
in San Antonio |
Dr. Alvarado and her staff always do an outstanding job and I would highly recommend TPC Dental Care to my friends and family.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent care. Excellent staff very friendly and helpful. Very easy to schedule appointments. The doctor is very thorough and explains everything. Will be bringing the whole family here.
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been a patient for several years. The staff is incredibly friendly! Dr. Alvarado and the hygienists are always gentle. Rarely is there a wait! They do not make unnecessary "recommendations" to gouge the pocketbook. They are very conscientious and thorough! Appointments are easy, particularly if you book in advance. No need to remember. Text reminders are sent. Emails with a link to automatically add the appointment to your electronic calendar. Look no further than Dr. Alvarado and her team!
in San Antonio, TX |
Complete satisfaction. Look forward to being a good patient.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. alvarado is a great professional and has a great bedside manner and treats her patients with care, consideration, respect and makes the visit a pleasant experience. Her excellent skills and expertise provide the patient the ultimate care possible and leave the customer confident and satisfied. I would recommend Dr. Alvarado to my friends and family.
in San Antonio, TX |
She was very patient and thorough and clearly explained all information to me. I felt very comfortable.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent and friendly service.
in San Antonio, TX |
We have used quite a few dentists before. Dr. Alvarado is the best one. Before we had quite a few issues with previous dentists including overcharging and poor work. Dr. Alvarado cares about us and shows great professionalism and skills.
in San Antonio, TX |
My whole family goes to Dr Alvarado. We love her and her staff!!
in Adkins, Tx |
Good experience
in San Antonio, TX |
This was my first visit to see Dr. Alvarado. She was friendly and took time to answer my questions.
in SAN Antonio, TX |
She is a person that treats you like a part of her family. Professionally she is good and I highly recommend her to anyone.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Alvarado is amazing however as with most doctors offices, the issues are usually with the staff. The dental hygienist on staff rushes to get through with the cleanings. So much so, I had to ask for a once over since the cleaning was far from acceptable.
in San Antonio, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Alvarado to anyone who is looking for an excellent Dentist. Being new to the area and experiencing the task of finding a capable and efficient dentist in this area I would whole heartily recommend her. She is caring and an excellent dentist. We are so glad we found her practice.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent service and staff!
in San Antonio, TX |
I am not crazy about going to a dentist and in fact it's really been years but recently I decided to give it another shot and found her office. I was and still very pleased with her professionalism, sincere approach to helping me get my dental health on track. April who cleans my teeth is really gentle. I am big guy but a baby when it comes to needles and dentist but they make you feel more than comfortable and not all ashamed of being a sissy. Great place and a LCD in front of every chair.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very professional and courteous staff. Dr. Alvarado was very knowledgeable about cosmetic procedures and gave her expert opinion when it comes to treatment.
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent service! She and her staff have a very nice and gentle manner .
in San Antonio, TX |
I was uncertain about what to expect when I brought a mouthful of neglected teeth to her for an evaluation. After three visits, and with more to come, I am very impressed with Dr. Alvarado's professionalism, as well as that of her staff. At my last visit, I had three teeth extracted, and I was very surprised at how pain-fee the experience was. I didn't even need medication after the anesthesia wore off. I look forward with great confidence to my remaining visits.
in San Antonio, TX |
I dislike going to the dentist and hadn't been in over 4 years and the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. A was awesome, took time with me and also was able to get in the next day when I called! Loved it here and plan on being more proactive in my oral health now that I have found this practice??
in San Antonio, TX |
As a newcomer to San Antonio it seemed a little overwhelming to choose the right dentist since there are so many dentists to choose from. However, I chose wisely. I have had excellent experiences with Dr. Alvarado and her staff. I couldn't be more satisfied with the level of care provided!
in San Antonio, TX |
I just had my first appointment with Dr Alvarado and her staff today....absolutely first class operation!! The doctor, reception personnel and assistants are all fantastic and make you feel welcome in a truly professional atmosphere. After living in 8 US states and 3 other countries, I can say that this office is truly one of the best that I've ever seen. Highly recommended!
in Spring Branch, TX |
As you know, I haven't seen a dentist in years and the experience I have had at Dr A;varados' office has been outstanding!! Dr Alvarado is very gentle and straight forward.
in San Antonio, Texas |
Professional, courteous, caring and friendly. These words not only describe Dr. Alvarado but also her staff. April, dental hygienist, took the time to show me how to floss my bridge.
in Bulverde, TX |
Sorry I wasn't able to speak after my procedure due to my mouth still being numb. I wasn't sure what exactly was done, I could not tell after I got home and looked in my mouth. And while I was having my procedure done, my mouth was being rinsed with COLD water which was extremely sensitive to my other teeth. Please use warm water when rinsing :(
in Cibolo TX |
Yes I would recommend to my family and friends.
Awesome staff and service! Definitely would recommend their services..
in San Antonio Texas |
Outstanding as always
Very timely and professional.
San Antonio, TX |
The area is really nice and the office is too. Everyone was really friendly and the wait wasn't long at all. Really great atmosphere!
Ft Huachuca, AZ |
outstanding service
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Alverado definitely knows what she's doing! She's caring and makes your mouth feel great. I love the staff here! Kelly is very attentive and charismatic. I'm a patient for life.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very professional, always on time, listen to my needs.
in San Antonio, Tx |
all positive, she is special caring dentist
in San Antonio, TX |
Very skilled. No pain at all
in Live Oak |
I called that morning to make an appointment and was surprised to be told they could fit me in within the next 2 hours. The doctor was nice, and treated me well. She informed me of what was going on, and the course of actions I could take. I am very pleased and have found my new dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Sonya Alvarado, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alvarado?

• Dental Network of America
    Dental Network of America DPPO
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA