Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Kim

Kim Sonny DDS

11876 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 101 Reston, VA 20191

Dr. Sonny Kim is a dentistry practitioner in Reston, VA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

2.8

Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sonny Kim
I've been a patient of Dr. Kim's for over 15 years. He also takes care of my children. I can't recommend him enough - he is always very current on the latest treatments. In general, I have very routine and easy visits. But in my 40's I developed TMJ and had a lot jaw pain. Dr. Kim was so thorough and the office staff did everything possible to help me get the correct billing after my insurance lost the initial paperwork. He's not one for small talk, but he is always very focused and I appreciate that. He is also very honest and did not pressure me to fill cavities and replace the old metals ones until it needed to be done. He replaced the metal fillers where they had deteriorated but told me I had time to replace the others since they were still healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Kim?
I went to Dr. Kim last week to have a root canal. My current dentist only did cleaning and recommended that I go to a specialist to get a root canal. This was an inconvenience since I had to search for a specialist and take time off work for another appointment. The professional office staff scheduled me within a week and also got me started on the antibiotics - which helped me with my tooth pain and infections. I also liked the fact that Dr. Kim performed all facets of dentistry - from routine cleaning to root canal - one stop shop. I was nervous about the pain but I must say that after Dr, Kim explained to me the procedure, I felt I could trust his skills and judgement. I trusted him to the point that I actually fell asleep during the procedure (totally embarrassing). Except for the novocaine, I did not feel pain during and after the root canal. Even after the day of the procedure, I felt normal (gone was the throbbing pain I had felt for about a month). Highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Kim?
I got a root canal from him that I never needed. He wanted to give me 3 more but after a second opinion I found I didn’t need them. Ten years later my mouth is still pain free with no root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sonny Kim?

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

Dr. Kim accepts

Dr. Kim accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Kim treats your condition or procedure